5'10

>5'10
>120 pounds
>fitness just under average, strength is ok
>have dyspraxia
>pectorals are nonexistant
anything i can do at home to make my pecks bigger? cant afford a gym membership.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TWD_9nJvK9U
ndb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eat something you scrawny cunt

I eat a shit ton and my diet is very good, I have a great metabolism.

Pushups, brother.

tell me. how many calories did you eat yesterday? did you count

dum dum

i didnt count, but this is what i ate, oats, honey and milk with orange juice for breakfast, spaghetti bolongese (homemade sauce) for lunch, roast chicken breast with string beans and mashed potato for dinner. i'm an avid cook, so i make meals like this for myself all the time.

>5'10, 120 pounds
>I eat a shit ton

oats, honey, milk, and orange juice:
~150+50+150+50=400
spaghetti bolongese (noodles, beef, and sauce):
~250+250+120=620
roast chicken breast(guessing 350g) with string beans and mashed potato(prolly 300g):
~350+50+220=620

~1640 calories.

you eat like a woman. this is why you're small.

even if I'm underestimating the honey, that's only an extra hundred calories at most, and I doubt your dainty bony ass could choke that down.

differences in metabolism are literally insignificant. you don't eat enough.
count your calories, I guarantee that *on average* there are either significantly lower than or barely just 2000kcal/day (though it's most certainly less)
If there are significantly above, then congrats, you're on a surplus and thus gaining weight.
Anyhow, eating is the easiest thing there is, I don't understand how people can be so scrawny.
t. could literally eat 5000kcal/day at 5'11 185lbs if I weren't careful

youtu.be/TWD_9nJvK9U

OP here, how can i get more calories without significantly changing my diet?

Skelly's are delusional. Just because you eat until you are full doesn't mean you eat too much. Count your calories and eat like a man.

>120 pounds
>fitness just under average, strength is ok
nah you're a malnourished cunt

Add one more serving of each item. BAM

nuts are great for bulking because they're mostly fat, which means they're very dense in a caloric sense. cheese is dense. high fat beef is dense (80% is 290cal/112g(4oz), 90% is 200cal/112g).

go here ndb .nal .usda .gov/ndb/search/list , and you can figure out which foods you should be eating to hit your macros. that is, mostly just making sure you eat enough calories and protein per day. chicken is the best protein by g/$ I've found where I live, so keep up the chicken.

don't introduce too many of these dense foods at once or you might find it difficult to eat within your goal. i.e. you might be eating too much.

this

COUNT YOUR CALORIES THE FAST METABOLISM MEME NEEDS TO DIE

Well, eat more calorie dense foods such as potatoes and drinking lots of milk. Personally, I drink a milk called Fairlife with extra protein and no lactose, it comes in half gallon containers and I drink one of those every day. Peanut Butter is also good for weight gain, eat it straight out of the jar. Ben & Jerrys is good too, at 1000 calories per pint. Other than adding that, the only other thing I could suggest is to change your diet and eat more.

don't listen to this guy. he's fucking with you.

I used to tell this lie to myself too

>i have a great metabolism
either a woman or retarded

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

nuts and seeds
250 cal

olive oil on everything
250 cal

random sandwich in between
bread + cheese + butter = 500 cal

1000 cal

>I have a great metabolism
I wanna punch you delusional idiots more and more each time I hear that

Sure skinny people aren't eating enough or even trying, but if you're claiming that there is no variance between metabolism rates then you're just retarded.

>muh metabolism
You can lie to yourself all you want kid but you just need to eat more

Unless you have a tapeworm or some other rare disease, you're not eating as much as you think.

Wow, this is my cutting roof.And I'm roughly same height as OP but 180lbs, ~10%bf.

>1 banana
>4 tablespoons of peanut butter
>2 cups of milk
>1 cup of rolled oats
~1000 calories and it's the easiest fucking thing in the world to make. you could take out the oats and add in a bit more peanut butter if you really want to.

forgot to include that you BLEND this shit together, in case that wasn't clear enough

Don't become vegan bro
Pic related

I was in the same boat as you, 5'11, 120 lbs, thought I had a "great metabolism".
What did it for me was adding more meals. I was eating til I was full, but I only did it 2 times a day, lunch and dinner.
I added a nice breakfast to my daily routine (usually a ham & cheese sandwich, a couple of hard boiled eggs, glass of orange juice), which not only helped me gain weight, but also fixed up my mood and helped me get a greater appetite for lunch. I also made a habit of eating a midnight snack, this last month it has mostly been a pb&nutella sandwich and a big glass of milk.
Just with these two I've jumped up to 140lbs, and I'm still steadily climbing every week. Zero time lost preparing the meals too - I boil the eggs in batches at the weekend, and everything else takes 5 minutes or so to make.

rich_piana_talking_about_eating.webm

bullshit, you don't eat enough. if you want to get big you need to eat big.

those fucking "pecs"

Push ups starting from the floor instead of from the top position, as you get better move on to more advanced variations like archer pushups.