>non-meme bodyweight exercises

what did you mean by this

push-ups and pull ups ?

Push-ups
Pull-ups / Chin-ups
Hanging Leg Raises (toes to bar)
45° Decline Sit-ups / Russian Twists
Handstand Push-ups at deficit

Isometric Movements such as Planks, Side-Planks, Glute Bridges + Back Bridges, Dragon Flags, Back Extensions

Yeah... Sure thing buddy...

Post body, otherwise this is just an extremely
gay and cringey effort-post.

I have a personal passion for a competitive sport I participate in. I'm not champion material, I'll never rise to the ranks of professionals, but it's what gets me fired up, and it takes year-'round training. So I do the work so I can compete.

dont know what OP meant but i recommend deficit handstand pushups, legless rope climbs, some beginner rings stuff, explosive movements for the lower body like jumps, progressions into flips, etc.

Trying to be as confident, intelligent, headstrong and wise as my father is to me for my own future son. I wasted too many years on the computer. Thankfully im only 22 and I realized how important my fathers advice was/is before it was too late. Ive increased my over physical and mental fitness in the past two years by alot. He has taken notice and instead of looking at me with pity he expects more of me and im upto the challenge. I can only hope to continue his legacy of success and surpass everything hes done. My next goals are to finish my bachelors this year and start graduate school next year and finally hit 3pl8 for 3 reps by June.

Arnold from Predator or Commando.

>grueling endurance training including 1/3 body weight on my back
That's how soldiers and marines get fucked backs, ankles and knees after they leave service. Like myself. 31 years old and can't squat heavy anymore cuz of my knees, and deviating from good form could legit fuck my back up.

Don't fucking ruck. Save yourself that pain.

Stop that shit.

You can do it bro, this was inspiring.

shawster

All of the nu-male low-T beta faggots i see daily. This is stronger than any competitive instinct i get in the gym, i just see them, look into their timid, weak faces, and the seething hatred boils up again. I want to fucking destroy them with my bare hands. Whenever i think about slacking, all i have to do is look at some numales and the beast wakes up again.

Revenge bodding my ex's
Hit new prs every time I get out of a relationship

Same and add the fat guys at my work. Fucking hitting 40-60 and deciding that having a fifty lb spare tire is just how it's gonna be for the rest of the ride. Fuck that.

Lol enjoy an empty life of trying to please others faggot.

kek

the fact that, because I'm a tranny, in any post-Happening situation the odds of joining any kind of group are incredibly low so it will be up to me alone to protect and provide for my gf

>the fact that, because I'm a tranny
OUT

>listening to music

pretty cushy desu

>not using the exercises as a physical pain substitute for cutting

Her

I know that feel very well.

I study philosophy (yeah, I know) at university, and pretty much every single philosopher there, or any social scientist for that matter, is a either a skelly, a fat slob, or just skinnyfat. Either way, they're all pathetic weaklings. Sometimes when I'd like to just challenge one of them to a fight and beat the shit out of them, fair and square. I don't even have any real experience fighting, but I know that I could kick the ass of any philosopher in my university.

They are a disgrace. None of them seem to really think on their own. Their just a herd of sheep bleating just like the others around them. They're larping as some academic elite, looking down at the dumb peasants, who haven't even read any Sartre and who don't even support transsexual rights, even though it's 2017. They are so disconnected from the actual world, as they are living in their own little complacent bubble of circle jerking.

>Sometimes when I'd like to just challenge one of them to a fight and beat the shit out of them, fair and square
I wish fights were more common in my circles. Even friends that i like, i'd just like to fight them every once in a while. Maybe i should pick up some martial arts but i don't really have the time

God I wish that were me

I just got a gf and instead of losing motivation to lift, it has given me more motivation. Mostly because she's wayyy out of my league and I'm insecure that shell leave me if I'm not perfect.

I thought I was the only one. Fat people fucking disgust me. Especially because I do mission trips and see people literally dying from hunger. I don't understand how somebody could even live with themselves being an obese beta.

Socrates, and also the fact that I don't want to be a fatty.

>CTRL+F mirror
>no man in the mirror
looks like you need to set your priorities right.

anyonw got more pics like this? Fit sculpture / motivational quotes

Myself

Used to be skeletor only 5' 10" but was super skinny through high school 130 started college about 140-145. It's been a long road (8 years since HS)lots of ups and downs. currently 175 about 10% bf anytime I don't feel like hitting the gym or think I don't have enough time or whatever my b.s. excuse might be i look at an old picture and remember how much I hated being small and scrawny. I know I'm not huge but I'm happy and I want to get bigger

le mustachio'd austrian artist

The bigger I get the less I feel and more colder I grow

3 pl8 what tho?

Is Eric Bugenhagen natty?

youtu.be/QlxbHqSMIv4

I'm all in, good night.

Marie

who /ironpilled/?

You can do it, friend.

If true, then well done. You are keeping some spirit of dignity alive in the modern world.

Not sure, but if anyone can get that physique natty I think it's Eric

I just want to feel alive. I want to be the best I can be, because I want to experience that as long as I'm young.

Thats why I set up a daily todo list.

•Wake up
•Run 5km
•Cold Shower
•Grooming
•Listening to music
•Driving to Uni
•Lerning
•Gym after Uni
•A refreshing 2min warm shower
•30min-1hour lerning guitar
•reading a good book for couple of chapters
•Vidya or some show
•Sleeping at 22:30

I used to be a guy that never had a daily plan. I would just wake up and do what i felt like, but this never worked out for me. Since I started following my plan, I've changed for the good and I've become much much stronger. This actually motivates me, doing my list really does motivates the shit out of me because I finally have a goal, something I'm working on...myself.

my erection, do it all for you buddy!

nothing really, im pretty hopeless

... He didn't say that wasn't the case... Or were you just looking for an excuse to shoehorn in your reason... Be honest

Who sorry, on mobile can't tineye

Thanks user. both inspirational and good info.

This one is for you, you larping fagot teenager.

>I am clearly of a class much more superior to those plebs

What is this

The fact that I am the weakest of all my friends, my past crush was stronger than me, and that my dad is really strong and I want to be like him.

Magane Chikujouin from re:creators

Similar here. One of my friend is quite fat (the fattest I have seen IRL, around 150kg) and seeing him just makes me want to lift. He is a good guy though, I am happy to have him as a friend. Was trying to help him a bit but he was making more and more excuses about overeating so I dropped it after a month of trying.

lol manlet

6' vs 5'11

Thats not a manlet you idiot.
Thats a legle... skip legday ableist.
lowerbodylet?

>tfw kissless full body virgin

I think it's the best pill to aim for.

You're such a cool contrarian, man! I'd love to be like you and have no real opinions!

Ma reine.

I move to Japan in a year. I want to get as much pussy as possible before then because I know I'll basically be celibate for the two years I live in Tokyo

If you can keep up with this, it's awesome.

I agree totally but how do you explain that you eat probably more than the fat fuck does, is it that his is greed / he makes no use of it

GO BACK TO /POL/

How is he alive, how does he digest?

. Thats a manlet if ive ever seen one...

Describe iron pill plz

I'd imagine sitting on his liver and stump of a spine every time he bounces around is probably more of an issue.

Same. Lifting is a small part of the day where I feel like I'm building myself up, the rest is stagnation right now.

not laying siege to every pussy in tokyo so badly that godzilla would be jealous

That was my initial intention but I've heard its a lot harder to get laid in Tokyo nowadays. Might just hang around shinjuku and try and use my british accent to trick girls into thinking I'm classy. Also doing a PhD so doubt I'll get that much time to go out and meet girls.
My biggest concern isn't even girls desu. The nearest gym with a squat rack to where my placement is is over an hour on the train and really expensive. I think there's 2 or 3 gyms in the entirety of tokyo that let you deadlift too and i'm on the other side of the city to all of them which pisses me off.

surely you jest, how has the nip done this to himself?

I heard that they wear lifting belts for every single workout too

How Mishima got a decent physique there I'll never know

My posture is bad, causing my back to hurt, and I want to lose my gut. Both motivate me to lift so I can at least look alright in my clothing. I also understand that having better health early in life will mean a better health than otherwise later in life.

Also seriously my back kinda hurts. Veeky Forums tells me that lifting will make my back better, so onward I go.

for the daughterus i wish i had but never will. For the son who would look up to me. For their loving mother i will never meet

i lift to forget i will never have these

Do you actually find time to do all of this everyday? Be honest. I have and job and I need to keep up with my studies, however, there's still the gym which is something that I will start after avoiding it for a long time, guitar learning and comfort time for myself with videogames or books.

There never seems to be enough time, and that brings me down.

>more colder
maybe you'd warm up with proper grammar, nibbler

of food to eat

gay

kek

only if you don't deadlift like a ponce, get form right and you'll get there

I was hoping to see you again. How do you mix in your bodyweight with heavy lifts? Just like one would with PPL? Also how long did it take you to stop craving sugar/processed shit, I can't stop eating it

mirin'

Because my ancestors were men by the time they were my age (23) and i don't feel i am truly one yet. I want to be ready when the time comes to prove myself one.

>cringe incoming
I've been on some fuck the world shit lately (not depression) but it feels like I'm isolated/excluded and underestimated by my peers. It feels like me versus everyone. I just want to hustle and outshine everyone in every aspect I *reasonably* can. Not a teen btw