Has the ever been an ethnic group as opressed as African Americans?

Has the ever been an ethnic group as opressed as African Americans?

Attached: A-Concise-History-Of-Black-White-Relations-In-The-United-States.png (650x511, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manchesterhistorian.com/2014/south-american-slave-trade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course not silly

sure, tons of em. Pick an an ethnic group, theyve probably endured the usual.

Jews, armenians, sami, basically all native american groups, ainu, kurds, etc.

Attached: CaoCao.jpg (640x596, 56K)

>the economic prosperity of the north was based on slavery
>industrialization of the US was due to slavery
>without slaves, the US would be Haiti tier
WE

Attached: IMG_2078.jpg (644x631, 103K)

straight white men in the USA

>only the south had slavery in the US
>all whites are guilty even those who's family immigrated recently
>the south has some of the poorest states for whites and blacks
>blacks need moor help

African South Americans.

North American slave shipping stopped when there was enough niggers to pick up all of the cotton.
In South America it continued until end of the slavery because the mortality was so high.

Irish

Jews

papuans in indonesia have it pretty rough
apartheid, slavery, no civil rights at all, the works

Besides the Jews, African Americans were the most privileged group in America in the past 50 years.

Attached: 1517749996703.png (756x768, 131K)

Native South Americans
Went through the same thing as African Americans only the terrain made a plantation system largely untenable. Otherwise they were essentially enslaved and worked to death and then legislated against in modern times same as blacks. Only difference is they don't get media adoration

Fuck off the Sami are useless little shits, i'm really thankful that they only occupy some frozen wastelands in the northernmost parts of my country.

How could you hate such a qt?

Attached: SamiQt3.jpg (960x629, 62K)

Whites in Africa

>my country
You snowniggers have been stealing land from others since time immemorial.

Attached: 7829.jpg (453x439, 59K)

Yes, Native americans anywhere in the Continent, but specially in Central America.

Probably the really small ones or ones who do not exist anymore because they were all wiped out. This is why Jewish exaggerations of oppression are garbage. Jews were one of the least oppressed groups. This is why they exist as opposed to the pagan religions which were wiped out.

Palestinians.

>ainu
Holy Shit, this. Fuck the Yamato.

>Jews were one of the least oppressed groups.

Wrong. They are THE least oppressed group. There are hundreds of Jewish supremacist organizations like the ADL, SPLC etc.

????

Where did you read this? It's horseshit

the goyim

> Blacks built Murrica!

Attached: Downy Black People.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Encomienda system was abolished in the 1527 though, it didn't last until the 19th century.

The Welsh

This but unironicly

No. You are horseshit.
manchesterhistorian.com/2014/south-american-slave-trade/

T: A member of an incredibly prestigious and useful culture

Attached: suomi.png (803x688, 231K)

Why whites are so tolerant with blacks?
Any other race would have shipped these thugs back to Africa.

The average white American doesn't owe shit to niggers. Unless you're descended from some southern aristocratic slaveowning family.

when blacks start dancing or throwing balls, whites get distracted and start clapping.

east slavs

Nowhere in your article does it say
>In South America it continued until end of the slavery because the mortality was so high.

Most South American countries abolished the slave trade in 1812. Brazil was one of the last ones, it abolished the slave trade in 1831, and slavery altogether in 1888.

Between 1831 and 1888 there was no slave trade and no importation of slaves.

So, like I said, your post is horseshit.
Retard.

That other guy is correct, the rate of slave importation was much higher in South America. Where in the States they could "grow" their own stock, and thus there was little demand outside from the onset, South America had a constant demand and need for new slaves.

Nope, it depends on the country, South America isn't a country.

Brazil and Colombia had the highest mortality rates, higher than in the States, but even there slave shipping did not continue until the end of slavery like he claims.

Slavs

I believe he used the word stopped as an embellishment.

But those with autism often have a hard time understanding social cues, so I'll be forgiving of your need to nitpick terms.

Why only US blacks?

Attached: 05DB56EA-7DAE-4AB4-B907-2775D7B87CE3.jpg (549x366, 93K)

>Unless you're descended from some southern aristocratic slaveowning family.

Why does that matter? Why should you owe someone something just because 200 years ago your ancestor wasn't very nice to their ancestor?

>posts something wrong
>insults me when I tell him he's wrong
>get BTFO
>"B-b-b-ut that's not what I meant"
Fuck off

Blacks will also blame the others for their own failures.

*always

Lol "moot" help hahaha good pun

So by this logic that means Jews were oppressed. Which makes you a Jew lover. And also other races are oppressed too which makes you a nigger lover.

Check your /pol/logic nigger lover.