You need meat to get your protei-

Hmmm, guess the vegans were right after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/
ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/3361?&Qv=50
youtube.com/watch?v=-4s1I13tmQM
muscleforlife.com/animal-protein-vs-plant-protein/
ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/3091?n1={Qv=26.52, Q5875=0.5, Q5876=18.78}&fgcd=&man=&lfacet=&count=&max=50&sort=default&qlookup=potato, baked&offset=&format=Full&new=&measureby=&Qv=26.52&ds=&qt=&qp=&qa=&qn=&q=&ing=
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17885008
anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/03/100305-first-proof-gorillas-eat-monkeys-mammals-feces-dna/
youtube.com/watch?v=1WEuDFjDdU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100 calorie of meat is much easier to get than 100 calorie of vegetable

Vegetables contain higher amounts... OF INCOMPLETE PROTEIN
WHICH MEANS YOU NEED TO EAT MORE
You go veg you literally permabulk.

fpbp

I wonder why these graphs never compare vegetables to chicken breast, shrimp, tuna or other non fatty fish...

VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Vegans brains are so addled that they think you can raise an INFANT as vegan and expect it to be healthy and develop properly -- which it will NOT. Any pediatrician will tell you that you should not feed a baby a strict vegetarian diet, it will sicken, fail to develop, fail to thrive, and ultimately DIE. Pediatricians who encounter parents who insist, against all professional medical advice, in feeding their infant a Vegan diet, are reported to the police and to Child Protective Services, because it is legally considered CHILD ABUSE. What does THAT tell you?

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans, which is pants-on-head stupid.

More evidence that Veganism is a LIE and actually hurts humans in the long run:
Veganism DESTROYS the fitness of pro athletes
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/

You fucking meatcuck don't get it, do you? These pics prove that their is an easy way to get 100+g of vegan protein every single day without raping and killing innocent animals.

I wonder why you're so clueless as to not notice it's comparing on '100 CALORIES' and not '100 GRAMS' or some other unit of measure.

>Bulk using broccoli as main source of protein
>Need 150g protein from broccoli, get 50g somehwere else.
>Have to eat 11lb of broccoli/day

Fuck that
>ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/3361?&Qv=50

Fuck off with your lies and these shit threads.

Continuing to use tired, busted, worn-out troll memes from Last Thursday is proof positive that you're suffering from the typical cognitive deficit that all vegans suffer from due to chronic amino acid deficiencies. GO EAT A STEAK, NOW, there still might be a chance to save what's left of your brain.

There is vegan protein powder.

>i wat 100 calories of broccoli
>here you go senpai

POR
QUE
NO
LOS
DOS

>vegan protein powder
Eating SOY, top kek
Why not just go get gender reassignment surgery instead?

>watercress: 4 calories in 34 grams
>21 grams of protons in 100 calories worth
>need to eat half a kilogram of watercress for it
okay nigga

Vegan protein powder is made of peas, you ignorant fuck. It's even cheaper than whey.

i actually did the math wrong
>4 calories in 34 grams
>850 grams for 100 calories
>850 grams for 21 grams of protons
>4,250 grams of watercress for 100 grams of protons
enjoy eating 9 pounds of watercress for 100 grams of protons

>just eat a few kilograms of watercress per meal

>tfw 100 calories worth of watercress is 25 cups
Have fun eating four bushels of herbs to hit a moderate protein amount

Face it carnies all you need is a decent amount of vegetables

Meatcucks BTFO

>Have fun eating four bushels of herbs to hit a moderate protein amount
Vegans actually do this.
youtube.com/watch?v=-4s1I13tmQM

What fucking steak has 5 grams of protein for every 9 grams of fat? This chart is absolute horse shit

There are good non-soy and non-dairy proteins:
>pea protein
>brown rice protein
>oat protein
>hemp protein
They aren't as optimal as animal proteins, but some people have allergies, medical conditions, or choose not to eat animal products in which case these proteins are a viable alternative.

OP is wrong though because not all proteins are equal in nutritional value. Plant proteins are notoriously low in either lysine (in the case of cereal proteins) or methionine (in the case of legume proteins) and even still the biological value of plant proteins is generally low. A large percentage of plant proteins pass through you without being fully digested. 1g broccoli protein is absolutely not equal to 1g whey protein.

Animal proteins also contain more bioactive peptides which exert positive effects on the digestive tract, cardiovascular, nervous, immune systems, and even have anabolic properties. Plant proteins have none of these bioactive peptides.

post pic of 100 calories of water crescents

>Grain + legume

It doesn't mean you have to eat mroe, it means you need multiple types of food throughout the day. Don't act like you don't get beans and rice along with your meat so that it's edible to you.

>broscience blog

mmhmm. pull that up jaime.

Please prove how vegetables contain incomplete proteins, herbivore animals like gorillas and elephants get all their protein from vegetables and are still muscular as fuck. The reason why eating meat is better than broccoli if you need protein is that meat has more protein per 100 grams.

>hey aren't as optimal as animal proteins
So what to do?
Mix up my plant proteins?

Gorillas eat 40 pounds of food a day and have colons 5 times as large as ours.

Why wouldn't I want to eat meat with free steroids, you stupid fuck. I swear vegans are retarded

>Please prove how vegetables contain incomplete proteins
Might not be proof but you can read for yourself with a simple google search like i did since i was curious about this shit as well

muscleforlife.com/animal-protein-vs-plant-protein/

I'm not a moralcuck and meat is objectively tasty so

How do vegetables contain incomplete protein?

>takes like a 1 inch cube of meat to equal an entire head of broccoli for protein

This meme again

That article says that it is perfectly possible to get enough EAAs with plant foods, you just have to eat more of them (which can be better if you're cutting because it will make you feel more full with less calories). When they compare leucine in animal foods vs plant foods they don't even mention soy beans, which have more leucine that beef and chicken per 100 grams.

Their concentrations of certain essential amino acids are abysmally low. Combining multiple kinds of plants (traditionally, grains and legumes) partly, but does not entirely relieves this

Soy is the devil boy, it will make you a woman

How?

This is an extreme example, but as you can see here the average adult who doesn't train for strength could get enough essential amino acids just from potatoes. If you're a body builder you just need to eat lots of soy and grains to get the amino acids you need. You could also get them from vegan protein powder, it usually contains a mixture of various plants protein in order to have enough EAAs

Forgot the link ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/3091?n1={Qv=26.52, Q5875=0.5, Q5876=18.78}&fgcd=&man=&lfacet=&count=&max=50&sort=default&qlookup=potato, baked&offset=&format=Full&new=&measureby=&Qv=26.52&ds=&qt=&qp=&qa=&qn=&q=&ing=

people seem to forget that 100kcal of any of the greens is so much better than steak. Also 100kcal is not that much since people should at least consume 500kcal of veggies daily.

Vegans go and stay go

what the fuck did you just say little doggo?

Yes, if you're a fucking normie who only needs enough protein to not die (40-50g), some individual plants can get you all your AAs. Not convienient though.
Yes, mixing plants, or eating protein isolated from multiple plants, will get even a body builder all the EAAs they need, but it's still relatively defficient in BCAAs, and tastes like shit compared to whey powder. And while reducing meat consumption in favor of plants which are mostly water is good on a cut, what is the point in swapping out whey powder for veggie powder?

What was that? I couldn't hear what you were saying through all that fucking food in your mouth

>sitting around eating 50 lbs. of vegetation that would kill a human every day
>implying wolves hunt alone
vegans are such faggots it's insane

>implying my dog doesn't give consent

She knows what happens when she starts licking my balls, yet she keeps licking my balls. No peanut butter required.

>implying a pack of wolves could kill a gorilla
wew

which one is more healthy hmm
>implying high volume is somewhat bad

>How?
All studies are not definitive but feel free to google this shit
Here is one (out of many) studies showing that soy protein increase the levels of estrogen in men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17885008

Here is an entire article on the stuff
anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/

>fat is bad
>choloesterol is bad
>preserve the environment so we have more food to feed Muslims and Africans

What kind of a moron made this chart?

jesus fucking christ, she looks like absolute shit. Fucking sad.

obviously the broccili is more healthy but the point is that you have to make and eat a shitload of veggies to get the same macros that's in chicken or steak etc.

>those related videos

HAHAHAHA are vegans mentally ill? Banana peels? 10 bushels of cabbage? 100 bananas a day? All to get what they're missing from animal products. How does any rational person fall for this shit.

...I'm pretty sure they could? 4 or 5 adults could probably do it

Needing to have strong jaws to eat fibourous plants kept gorillas brains from growing like humans did. Literally cucked them into being stupid lmao

yeah but you also get a lot more benefits from eating more veggies. I know its hard at the beginning but I eat daily at least a full head of broccoli and 300g of kale.

>not eating broccoli with a starchy veg and some meat
I wonder why you're a faggot, oh, wait; it's pretty obvious now.

Perfect meal right there.

That study says that there's an increase in urinary estrogens, how is that bad? The result of the study is
>soy consumption may be beneficial in men at high risk of progressing to advanced prostate cancer as a result of effects on endogenous estrogen metabolism.

Most people need more veggies but do you seriously sit there and eat like 2 pounds of broccoli and kale?

>That study says that there's an increase in urinary estrogens, how is that bad
Because estrogen opposes test and kills gains. That's how it might decrease prostate cancer risk, by fucking with your test (testosterone promotes prostate hyperplasia)

>0 cholesterol
>not eating 1 cubic lightyear worth of broccoli every day
not going to make it

Read the entire article and get back to me, i said all studies are not definitive but personally im not gonna risk eating soy and lowering my test

This. Im not quite sure why people think you're either going to eat steak and eggs every meal or beans and broccoli. You can have a chicken breast on your salad, spinach in your omlettes, beef chili with extra beans etc....

>what is the point in swapping out whey powder for veggie powder?
You're not enslaving animals, you're introducing less dioxins in your body, it's better if you're lactose intolerant

>not forcefully fucking cows before you eat them
NGMI

I don't care about animals and my job relies on the existence of the beef and dairy industries regardless of my personal dietary choices
dioxins are of irrelevant concentration in food
I'm not lactose intollerant, but yes, that would be a good reason to not use whey, as vegetable powder is cheaper and less disgusting than meat powder.

Omnivores rule bitches.

> not having ruminant chamber stomachs with symbiotic cellulose fermenting bacteria.
Never Gonna Make It

Are there any that are good? All the plant-based protein powder I've tried have a chalky mouth feel and taste bad.
This is silly bait. If you're vegan, just eat lentils or other beans for your protein. That's how I get the majority of mine every day, and I'm not even vegetarian.

You're an idiot.

What the fuc the women are cooking literally 15 ft away from a stampeding mastodon?

>per 100 calories meme
I love this meme

yeah, they also live shit outside and lick themself so I guess you also do that, right?

I laugh at those fucking charts

how about you give a nutritional info for 100 GRAMS instead?

100g of chicken breast:
>160kcals
>3g fat
>0g carbs
>30g protein

100g of brocolli:
>30kcals
>0g fat
>7g carbs
>2g protein

amounts needed to get 100 grams of protein:
>chicken breast: 500g
>brocolli: 3.5kg

I forgot about the carbon footprint of animal products being higher than vegetables. I don't care about your job, that just shows how biased you are.

300g of broccoli or 30g of steak for the same amount of protein. What;s easier to eat?

Broccoli if you're a gorilla

Don't give Arnie's secret away

No, modern humans are still omnivores. Are you the intellectual equivalent of a gorilla?

if you're looking for protein, broccoli is one of the worst foods.

if you're bulking and trying to get 200g of protein, you would be spending $280 per week on food and eating 16 pounds per day. the average american fatass "only" eats 5.5 pounds per day.

if you're vegan, go with lentils, peanuts and peanut butter. they're high in calories but good for protein.

if you're normal, eat chicken and fish. it's the norm for a reason. also eat broccoli and other veggies for their micronutrients, fiber, carbs, etc

There is evidence that gorillas may eat monkeys. At the very least they eat insects.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/03/100305-first-proof-gorillas-eat-monkeys-mammals-feces-dna/

Elephants have been observed eating fish and other animals

youtube.com/watch?v=1WEuDFjDdU4

There isn't really any such thing as a "strict" herbivore. Every animal will eat meat if given the opportunity and the need to do so.

Who the fuck thinks that one pound of steak is one serving?

this

>not eating 3 lbs of meat a day

>It's a falseflagging idiot posting dumb charts irrelevant to the real world episode again

Phytoestrogens have similar effects to that of estrogen blockers if they're taken in reasonable ammounts.

As in, if you don't get all your protein from soy products, you're not gonna get any ill effects from soy's phytoestrogens, and you might actually benefit from it.

I don't eat beans or rice at all.

Vegan meme aside beans are the shit.

>eats 50 kilograms of cabbage
Ahhhh here comes the gains

>>>>>>>>>>> absorb-ability + quality

you fucking uneducated swine ejaculate