Why isn't your dick big Veeky Forums? women can't be pleasured in bed with gains, but a big dick can

why isn't your dick big Veeky Forums? women can't be pleasured in bed with gains, but a big dick can.

nice thread OP, really enjoyed the one yesterday with 80 replies and 25 unique posters, you did a great job riling people up and the impersonation of multiple guys with slightly different stats was top notch

>this level of delusion

as a fellow microdick i am in agreement with you OP.

Cul-de-Sac?

lmao nice thread

I've gotta big dick so I looked up this posterior fornix thing to see what I had in store for me if I ever got a girl to fugg, and was very disappointed to find out that it doesn't even fucking exist.

>implying my dick isn't a fucking monster
thank the lord who art in heaven that I wasn't born white

translates to "ass of bag"

look up "fornix" instead

This thread is so dumb. If you have an average penis 7.2x6" then you're completely fine.

true dat nigga, average 7.5" is decent
but I feel sorry for the dicklets at 6.5 inches. but I laugh at the micropeens at 5.5"

I have a 9x6.5 incher and I have to say every girl Ive been with has not even commented on it-they took it with relative ease after a small warm up. All these guys on here larping saying girls say how big they are is just a meme. Don't worry about your dick size lads

Most of images posted in this thread are broscience and most likely posted by OP to continue his shitposting.

There's no evidence for an of what you fags state in modern sexology. Actually monster penises scare girls, and will most likely be hurtful to them.

Stop shitposting nothing related to Veeky Forums only biasing yourself with shitscience

>not breaking through her cervix into her womb with every 12" thrust
lol, enjoy your baby-sized cock

I have a 6×6.9 inch penis and I can assure you that any girl you ever have sex with would prefer my cock to yours because of my girth

I legitimately have 8 inch girth and it has made one night stands impossible. I mean my current gf loves it and we can just slam down whenever but she's worried that if I ever leave her she will never have the same peen experience again

Stay mad dicklet. You probably take Indian dicks into account with the average penis size too. Most recent figures have come out that for white men of college age average size is 7.7x6.3 inches.

I have a 9.5 inch penis and all I can say is ops image is 100 accurate I give girls big cum every time

10 is too big. My 8.5x6.5 hurts most girls until at least the second sexual incounter