Get fit

>get fit
>women go out of their way to say hello and be really nice to me
>especially when I'm a customer
>this never happened before I got fit

I don't know how to feel about this.

>really nice, while I'm a customer

feel good you faggot

You are making it, my friend. Go enjoy it.

>Get fit
>Literally nobody notices
>"Oh user do you go to the gym? Haha that's nice."

The only time I've gotten a compliment from somebody is when I was drunk with some friends, one of them, who happened to be a grill, jumped on my back and I jumped onto a tree branch and did two pullups before she jumped off.

Everyone was impresed. But she weighs like 45kg.

Women employees used to have the face of boredom and death before I got fit. Now they always give me a big smile and a warm hello. Fuck off

Are you a creep? Do they change expression after you start talking?

No just before they didnt give two shits about me now they do. Fucking stupid girls are all shallow whites reeeeeeeeeeee

Whores*

No shit. Everyone treats people that look good better than you random folk. Appearance is still fundamental.

>Women say hello and are nice to me
>when I'm a customer

No shit

You've mad it senpai

You must be looking prettier, with a more confident and attractive body language. That's just the way things work, think about the weird potbellied girl with the gorilla arms and a mustache and imagine having to suddenly serve her while working retail. And now imagine if she had the same bone structure and was the same person, except now looking hot.

You look good now, faggot. Act like it.

I'm going to make proud then senpai. I'm going to make a move on this qt in my class. God give me strength.

just remember bro, if things don't work with her, move on. Plenty more qt chicks waiting for you out there.

We're all gonna make it

my sides

>woman paid to say hi to me says hi to me
>it must be because i added 10 lbs to my bench press

I will try.

>tfw ive been upgrading from creepy to cute and shy

Fuck me boys life is a bitch

>get fit
>zero mires

FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT

JUST

>get fit
>women treat me exactly the same

I've gotten more mires before working out by girls than I have after. And by after I mean no girl has ever said a fucking thing about my body. Face sure, but not body.

Almost every guy I talk to compliments me though. It's a confusing feel.

>get fit
>still ugly

Back in high school, I was one of the biggest guys at my school, lots of people accusing me of roiding. Guys would give me compliments about my physique on a daily basis; girls would say nothing apart from every now and then ask me to flex my biceps for their amusement. Either girls don't care that much about muscles or they only care if it's on an attractive guy.

>get fit
>girls start liking me
>find out i'm broke two minutes into a conversation and stop talking to me
>realize getting fit alone is worthless

Maybe it has something to do with being younger, I remember when I was 23 I would have women straight up tell me I was handsome, like cashiers and girls at parties. Now I'm up shit creek at age 27 despite being in better shape. What happened? I don't know.

you get less approachable as you get older because your countenance is more mature

I hope you're right user.

I know the feeling.

Ew those perverts check out people from the other sex

>mfw only family members have ever called me handsome.

memsahib Veeky Forums

>the things girls do for commission

I've never been called ugly either, so there's that... I guess it's the same thing anyway.

cringe

you're not really fit then