Drinking Olive Oil?

Anyone else does this? I pour 4 full spoon of oil and drink it, it is really heavy, tastes like shit, but I do it anyway. Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/olive-oil-and-artery-function/
nutritionfacts.org/video/extra-virgin-olive-oil-vs-nuts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I drink two tablespoons every day, it tastes bad but it's easy calories.

Lorenzo?

I hope this cures your cancer op

>1910kcals from a cup
I'm dyel as shit so I may just try this.

I do this but it doesn't taste bad. Get a California olive oil. Should burn a little in the back of the throat. That's how you know it's the real thing.

I'm retarded since that would've been like 200g of fat, decided on just 1/4 cup instead.
Really didn't taste that bad, and would recommend.

Just replace butter with it.

I just found this, so I might try it.

I mean, I doubt I could stomach it but this shit sounds delicious.

>taste like shit
Olive oil isn't supposed to taste like shit, try grabbing better quality.

lel

i hated that movie as a kid. freaked me out
why not coconut oil?

I do that with mct oil

why? just brain dead strats that fucking newbs utilize.

ever see this in a strongman diet vid? in a bodybuilder diet vid? why would you just put in useless fat? why not take in peanut butter if you want fat or something that actually optimizes what you're trying to accomplish? this is just as stupid as seeing someone in the gym doing motions that accomplish nothing.

>oil

This shit has little to no bioavailability

just use flax seed oil.

Lmao that is very bad for you OP

>drinking oil
You are drinking pure fat which goes right to your fat cells. you are a retard.

meme

>oil

that is so wrong lol.

nigger if you really have a problem bulking just invest in a blender

The 1970's media called, they want their incorrect dietary advice back.
>retard actually thinks dietary fat makes you fat

Fat has more calories per gram than any other foodstuff and pretending dietary fat is irrelevant to weight gain is retarded.

Why the fuck would I drink olive oil when I can just eat peanut butter?

Not that poster, but holy shit did you miss the argument. How old are you?

>not taking olive leaf extract instead

it's the healthiest fat that I know of, and is Biblical. I used to use it for skin and haircare, just pure virgin olive oil all over myself about once every two weeks. Drank it to sober up when I smoked the weed, since fats absorb THC.

Haven't dranken it to bulk because I'm naturally fat

Your shits are gonna be liquid. I'd stick to a shotglass or less combined with regular food

It doesn't necessarily make you fat but it can make you fat.

Because peanuts contain phytotoxins and you should limit peanut consumption

>it's the healthiest fat that I know of

Start eating whole nuts and seeds

nutritionfacts.org/video/olive-oil-and-artery-function/
nutritionfacts.org/video/extra-virgin-olive-oil-vs-nuts/

His argument that the advice is outdated and therefore wrong? Is this post satire? The "argument" your shithead brain is so sensitive to wasn't even addressed in the reply. The post was just some spicy meme about how dietary fat is unrelated to adipose which is wrong.

Do you happen to know of any other good biblical foods to eat for gaining?

manna

Sounds like a great way to get the orange poop oil

fuck this shit op, you are a terrible person for even bringing this up. Now some poor dyels who dont know what they are doing going to drink olive oil. I was low on calories one night and i had to go to bed. I drank half a cup of olive oil and i have never experienced such nausea in my entire life.

You're fucking retarded then, when diets say eat 2 or 4 tablespoons of olive oil they mean put that much in your food not sip it from a spoon.

Olive oil+ lemon juice+ salt is god tier for every salad or veggie on the planet try it.

Not even Greeks and Italians do this shit, and they consume huge amounts of olive oil per capita, what the fuck i your problem, just add some on top of your veggies or steak or whatever.

Why are you believing all those memes you see on tv or whatever hippie shop you go to?

Olive oil is one of the best fats in the planet, maybe fish oil is better in terms of health.

>tastes like shit
have you tried not being poor

just put 4 tbspn's in my shake
never again

honestly, just get frozen hashbrowns/potatoes o'brien from grocery store, put like a 1/4 cup of olive oil in pan, fry taters, and crack like 3-4 eggs on it, mix, and eat.

That's nearly 1,000 calories for breakfast and your shits won't be liquid.

why would anyone take advice from a self confessed fat christfag pothead who sits in the bath pouring olive oil all over his mantits?

>Americans would rather leak oily shit 24/7 than stop binging on junk food

wew lad

not soaking bread with olive oil and eating it, are you even Italian?

>Not putting olive oil on your skin to get a better tan on the beach

Are you even?

I used to drink 18 tablespoons a day in my shake.
I am not joking.
Needless to say I pretty much shat it all out and made no gains.

You guys are drinking OLIVE OIL

Olive oil from Crete is the best(idk about you US guys,maybe good California also). Check out LIDL they sometimes have a greek week with a pdo crete olive oil,the bottles have a thin red strip at the cap with the individual number of the bottle

What the fuck? You're one weird motherfucker. Also thc is fat soluble, but that doesn't mean you can drink half a liter of olive oil and sober up. Am I being baited...?

EAT REAL FOOD

only grampas do that anymore

>not soaking bread with olive oil
does this taste good?
what would be a healthy "bread"?

>letöltés (1).jpg
kek
hol laksz?

It tastes like heaven
Buy some italian bread, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, hard cheeses, and ask the qt you've been eyeing out on a picnic.

A drop of virgin hemp and coconut oil in my oats every morning.

spread it in bread, vegetables or meat. it tastes delicious as a condiment

Can confirm yeah.
I'll try doing this next, thanks for the tip user.

Enjoy your high LDL and clogged arteries.

>not a drop of Chad hemp and coconut oil
NGMI

i'm allergic to peanuts my dude

You're also not supposed to fucking drink olive oil. 100ml contains 900 kcals, obviously it's going to make you puke

olive oil, bread, and a sprinkle of salt is the best snack.

>implying
why are you regurgitating everything you once read on Veeky Forums

>and ask the qt you've been eyeing out on a picnic.
lel
I want to try it now.

>unsaturated fat
>high LDL and clogged arteries

>olive oil has no bioavailability
>olive oil is bad for you
>drinking pure fat goes right to your fat cells
>it'll raise your LDL
>peanuts are toxic
>olive oil will give you liquid shits
What the fuck, has Veeky Forums always been this retarded?

Yes.

Better make sure you get real olive oil and not the fake shit peddled from Italy. You know the mafia has basically taken over the pirate export business of olive oil shipping cheap vegetable oil instead right?

Only ever buy Greek or Peru or anywhere else olive oil. Never buy Tunisian, Moroccan or Italian oil it's 100% counterfeit junk. Also why would you drink oil just find some Gordon Ramsay recipe that uses it instead.

I do it too if I feel I need some extra calories, if I take more than 5 tablespoons I feel my gastric acids coming up. But it's good for you, also it makes your skin soft and gives your hair the right stiffness. Gonna go take some spoons right now.

Me, literally just take 2-3 shots a day of the shit

Its and probably codfish oil is god mode desu senpai

>there is people here who dont belong to the north mediterranean master race
JAJAJAJAJAJA