Why do you lift, anons?

Why do you lift, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dNka5Uk5juA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Eom6VRFSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For him.

youtu.be/dNka5Uk5juA

I have to constantly feel pressure to be endlessly productive.

I want to look like DIO

Strength, looks, pain reduction, injury prevention.

In that order.

I lift for Lancer.
Also I have to be stronger than my waifu's son.

Shit's fun.

so that I don't end up like my brother

Two words.

Toshino Kyoko

Explain

He's 27, hasn't had a job in 4 years, dropped out of uni within his 1st year, has no income, and spends all day jacking off and playing games. He also has a fucked up sleeping schedule and pretty bad hygiene, also slightly obese.

>slightly obese
So "fat"? You're doing the right thing man, I believe in you.

Also pic completely related for me

Not super fat, like 180-200 lbs with not much muscle. Reason he isn't super fat is because of his sleeping schedule so he has a weird eating schedule as well.

Don't worry user, you're not going to make the same mistakes he did.

I meant the phrase "slighly obese" doesn't make sense. Not a very helpful comment I know.

I'm the kind of person who will let his whole life fall apart if I stop working out.

Pretty much this, although I am kind of a filthy mutt. I want to lift so that I can join the fourth Reich and be a spitting image of an osttruppen

Thats 90% of the people under 25. Been there too. Not too hard to get out. Help him

I lift because its the only thing that makes me happy

I lift because I hate myself for being weak and I want to be better. I want to go to bed one day and feel at peace with the man I have become.

Our family has tried. We've forced him to sign up for community college stuff but because he was lazy as hell over summer it was too late for him to actually sign up for classes so we have to wait for ANOTHER YEAR for him to actually get back into education. All he does is browse leddit and is too lazy to go to the gym on his own despite having a membership. He always tells our parents he's looking for a job when he's not doing anything to look for employment or to get out of NEEThood. Even my sister who has been incredibly supportive is uneasy about his future.

Can i lift for my waifu and for Hitler? I do both depending on my mood that day

to go from an 8/10 to an 8.5/10

>tfw not even white but i lift for white nationalism

i just want to do the right thing senpai

Good on you m8, you'll be allowed to visit to future white ethnostate

>tfw you're a literal cuckold

I'm vain and want sculpt an ass and look better in a costume.

I'm in agreement with alt-right types when they want to expel SJW/forced gender bullshit on campuses and preschools and general daily life.

I'm not in agreement when they start talking about race war.

He probably has some inner demons that keep him down.

Obviously you can't save him on your own but don't leave him behind. Somewhere in that husk is the brother you used to play with when you were younger using video games and masturbation as a means to escape the psychological torment and regret he feels every waking moment of his life

Race war.

I lift to honor my ancestors and for Hitler. Sieg Heil

Neck yourself

For my hero, sir oswald mosley.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Eom6VRFSY

girls

The One and Only

It's the only activity that still makes me feel happy.

It is the morally correct-- and spiritually necessary-- thing to do. This industrialized society breeds weaklings that are devoid of strength and substance and no one but us can stand up to be men as God intended.

...and it feels fukken good, man.

This
I love sex and I love pussy. I love eating pussy I love playing with it I love fucking it. The fitter I get the more women I will attract and of higher quality. I'm not ugly but I'm not hot either, I'm in that average zone where women won't flock to me but my wit and humour helps get me laid often enough that I'm not bitter about Chad getting more than I do. The last year of lifting has already made a different but that could be entirely from the confidence boost Iv gotten along the way. Regardless, it's a positive feedback loop of getting in to shape, getting hotter chicks, getting more confidence and motivation to get in to better shape, repeat. One day in the next few years I assume I will tire of this life and want to settle down and I will hold on to a hottie that I also like for her personality, fall in love and have a family ect ect, at that point I will lift to maintain my body as well as out of habit and general stress release and by doing so the benefits of better health, injury prevention and all the other positives will still come with it despite the fact that I have and always will lift for girls up until I'm no longer chasing them.
I know it's not the right answer but it works for me and as long as it continues to work I will not stop.

Being a fat guy meant that all your shirts were super long for some reason. I don't want super long shirts anymore, but I also don't want a tailor, so not being a fatass is the best route here.

Tbqhf I lift for every reason listed there

i lift for louie

I lift to fight the muslim hords en the sick lefty traitors. Can't wait for the day of the rope.

to abuse 9s and 10s to regain the power of confidence they took away from me as a lad

oh, and race war

Don't need to lift. Just to go to Poland. A white paradise.

>my brother graduates college
>his gf of 6 years graduates as well
>both get good but sedentary jobs
>buy new trucks, house, everything you could need with new jobs
>get comfortable
>both start gaining weight like crazy
>every time I come home it's worse
>he's probably put on 80 at least, she's probably gained 40
>can't say anything as they just get mad and don't think there's a problem
I feel your pain dude. It's hard to watch them throw their lives away. Lots of history of beetus and heart disease in our family.

I lift because I like lifting. I don't even care about being strong or anything. I rarely have situations where the strength I've gained from lifting is useful. I just like to lift.

Because I have a never ending ambition to be better than others.

If my brother became a fat sack of shit i'd tell him up front.

I lift to protect everyone's smiles.

I just want power. Idk how to explain it, but I want to transform.

I want the best natty body possible, only hitting roids when i'm in my late 40s/50s

nice

This. 3d girls may be lowest tier but 2d girls are elder god tier to lift for

You don't know me, but you couldn't imagine how much these words are worth to me. I'm currently 24 and feel like a worthless loser because I'm only in my second semester of an business computer science study thing and failed the entire second semester while seeing people 3 years younger than me who started their Master.
I know that doesn't help me entirely, but just simply read that this is almost normal for people my age makes my day a bit better. Thank you user.

how in the fuck lifting will help you with that you dumb faggot?

To eventually die, or live on until invention of 2D portal so i'm not weak for my waifu

Because I'm 22 years old and no gf. I can't change my height but I can change my weight. From there I'll change my personality to be more extroverted.

for him

Because I'm bald

I don't lift, I do other things to stay fit. Lifting is boring as fuck

>summon demons
>trick one into posessing you
>defeat it in spiritual combat
>become Devilman

The Jews are removing post pertaining to lifting for Hitler. Jews hate freedom of speech.

does anyone have the spotoshot routine pic? where's boardshorts when i need him the most

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me and to hear the lamentations of their women.

FOR THE MOTHERFUCKIN' BROS ON THE MOTHERFUCKIN' 'CH0N

1/w^W ?

To not feel lonely for a moment.

Remember this pain you feel and start putting in honest hard work. I know it's hard, but try to ignore everyone else's situation and focus only on improving yours.

You CAN turn it around man

is posting broken?

it's recognizing my posts as spam

I truly hate what I look like in the mirror. I'm skinny fat as hell, but compared to others I'm not that bad. I'm still not happy though. Instead of accepting it like positive body image nerds do, I want to go out there and make a change and make myself happy instead of being fine with what I look like.

sometimes i literally cry tears while lifting weights. those workouts are good.

I started lifting for these reasons:

>to look good naked
>So I can lift bigger things and things that weigh more
>for the endurance and strength to hold my guns up longer
>for extra natural padding to aid in recoil management
>so I can lift/carry bales of hay easier
>so my horses and the horses i work with won't be able to jerk me around as easily
>I fucking hate them but I love them so much
>bitch motherfuckers are on thin ice I swear to god i'll end them and send them to the glue factory
>I have the tallow truck on speed dial
>they make me so mad but I love them so much goddamn equine sons of bitches
>I would never hurt them i love them like they are my own children
>assholes
>I want to be able to carry in all my groceries in one trip instead of taking multiple trips

The bottom one is me

Texan here. Preparing for the next civil war.

i lift for the opposite sex,everyone who does otherwise is delusional.
With a woman by your side,everything else will come along naturally,assuming you are a healthy human being.

>imagine having pic related on your bed ready to take your seed while whispering your name EVERYDAY after you come home from work/gym/etc...

Best of luck to you.

For her

For the goddess

Thanks. Can't wait to BTFO some commies.

I exercise for health and fitness reasons.
I also want to have the kind of body that makes women and the occasional dyke get a bit soaked over.
I want to have the kind of body that would make women want to give me a sneaky blowjob and swallow or a quick fuck in the bathroom of a bar or the backseat of her car.

Having a big dick works, but it isn't enough apparently.

first it was because i was a skinny faggot
then it was the girls and all the mires
then I decided I want to keep myself healthy, develop my potential and I feel great after every workout

I don't like compliments about my body though, I play it off but deep inside I think it's cringe-worthy because I know how autistic Veeky Forums things are.

t. fat fucking lenny

I've lost around 240lbs and I lift (now) because one day I'm going to update my facebook picture with a shot of me that looks completely different than my extremely morbid obese self.

It's muh dream. Only family and coworkers have seen me so far.

lift for waifu

I'm about to head out now actually, wish me luck as I struggle towards 2pl8

>not lifting to conquer the world and beat back the war following the AI singularity

To get over oneitis

>Never did sports in my life so I needed something.
>Autist need of grinding and watching numbers go up aquired during my MMO years.
>The mires that came after made me keep going.

I lift so I can more easily attract the opposite sex for fucking. And I want to be better at the things I do in my spare time that's not spent exercising.
>rock climbing
>hunting
>kickboxing and jiu jitsu
Also I want to be able to pass the physical standards to become a search and rescue member.

I used to lift to combat my self loathing but I think I'm okay now

You aren't the only one.
Hell he had it fucking made, if DIO wasn't a fucking retard dedicated to taking out the Joestars ASAP he could have built up, made more gains, make more vampires and give them Stands, and created a world that made it harder and harder for them until he could finish them off and rule.

Only being able to work at night isn't even a downside seeing as you can't die and most people would be sleeping and vulnerable.

Mark what are you doing on 4 Chan? I don't jack off all day, I haven't since Friday. And I have my associates, I dropped out after getting expelled. Don't you remember I said I might kill myself?

Never mind, I'm not your precisely describing me brother

i randomly smelled peanut butter when i clicked this image and i dont find her attractive at all desu

i purposely typed desu not t.b.h.

Underrated post

If all the women in the world disappeared, you would have to lift or you would become a woman. Lift for yourself bro.

i lift because i want to fuck my gf's sister

I lift to fuck this lady my mom went to school with. She was asking about me the other day and she heard im getting bigger.......I expect she will be stopping by any day now.