If you can't do this, you are not Veeky Forums

If you can't do this, you are not Veeky Forums.

I know this is bait, but what is the point in showing this? Lu Xiaojun, Dan Green, Phil Health, etc. who are some of most elite athletes in their sports cannot do this. Are you saying that they aren't fit? Here's your (you) but this is just a retarded shitpost. I guess I bit the bait.

C O P E

yes, they aren't as fit as the guy in the webm, glad you can understand english, pajeet

That guy is a fucking douche, couldn't watch the webm.

So I guess chest striations are the pinnacle of fitness huh? And are you really arguing that elite athletes aren't as fit as some German roidmonkey gym bro? So strength, power, or endurance don't define fitness? I'm triggered

>are the biggest steroid abusers in the world fit
wew lad

Should be you fat shit. If you can't do the OP then you're not fit

you are retarded. post a vid of you doing it you high and mighty cocksucker

then i guess no one on this board is fit

>dummies in this thread actually taking this seriously

This.

imagine being this much of a beta pussy

>tfw even if my bodyfat was that low my gyno would just sag down almost an inch while flexing my developed pecs
>fuck I need to drop this bf% and get the damn surgery. Theres a guy in new york that works on bodybuilders and does if for like 5k
>We're all gonna make it

just take some anti-gyno meds

You can buy a plane ticket to my 3rd world shithole, where excellent surgeons do this for 1K here offseason (and for 7.5K in Miami in high season)

1K plane ticket
1K surgery
3K weekend long binge party in a nice hotel with top hookers

What does this mean?

I've never seen that before, it looks so cool. I want to look like that

whoa, pretty neat I won't lie

Anti gyno meds won't get rid of existing gyno

holy shit what is this called

oh god is that really you sofa?

that's awesome

Not sure how this wasn't asked yet, but how exactly can you do this?

I'm a previous skelly with a decent chest and good definition, but I can't move my pecs individually let alone twitch the fibers like he does. What the fuck? How exactly do you do that?