/snus general/

>mention Snus to co-worker that smokes
>"oh you mean DIP? Shit's gross"
>meanwhile I know that they are two different things, one for patricians, one for niggers
Well, Veeky Forums? Was he right? Is using snus and swallowing that saliva shit even worse than dipping and spitting? Do they both kill gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

240snusit.se/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're both gross. Get some self control.
>inb4 "it helps ur concentration"

Snus is cool and the girls like it.

Here in Scandinavia a lot of people use snus.

Especially people who are into sports as it gives you stimulus and they can't drink / smoke as that kills gains.

Ours seems less gross than your US stuff though, pic related what most of us use.

op thats fucking retarded

kek

bög

240snusit.se/

It's the nastiest thing on the planet. I hope you get mouth cancer.

Enjoy your mouth cancer you fucking dipshit

g3 volt

>dip
>ever

Just smoke some tobacco you fucking pansy.

disgusting

snuff is for patricians

Literally zero cases of cancer being caused by snus. Fuckin zero

Nicotine is carcinogenic in the sense that it feeds tumors. No tumor, then nicotine is not carcinogenic. Smoking is carcinogenic by itself, though, so it's not as common to see people who use other methods to have troubles with cancer (besides the fact that smoking is the most common way of ingesting tobacco), however it's important to note what the combo implies: though smoking is carcinogenic, smoking marihuana or meth, for example, are not as commonly implicated with lung or throat cancer: they lack nicotine. Also remember that humans have a constant number of cancerous cells that we kill, and there can be a point that your body can no longer get rid of them.

TL;DR: Don't fool yourself. Nicotine can cause tumors.

>ice blue Epok
Mah nigga

>pic related what most of us use
Literally the only person I've ever seen use Epok is a blonde bimbo... Miss me with that gay shit and hand over my Knox-dosa.

jävla bögsnus

>one of the few studies that says this was funded by Swedish Match
HMMMMMM

lol

>not oden's

>pic related what most of us use.
you and your fag friends?

>not siberia

>No tumor, then nicotine is not carcinogenic
>Nicotine can cause tumors

What now?

You idiots ruined this board.

Lol that shit is for red necks and white trash.

The only reason to smoke is because it's aesthetic and that's not even a good reason
Is there a single good reason to dip?

This is hands down the epitome of cringe. Actual smoking is kind of nice but you don't do it bc of gains and maybe health - why use that shit then?

nigga do you even know what carcinogenic means?

>being a beta not a redneck
L M A O

dip is not snus