I think short men are absolutely worthless. Every time I see one smiling...

I think short men are absolutely worthless. Every time I see one smiling, I can only think to myself how depressed he must be and how much he must hate himself. Every time a short man hits on me, I recoil inwards a bit and I immediately go to laugh about it with some friends. I will mock short men whenever they leave the room, and I will get my tall, male friends to mock them as well. Every time a short man gets angry, I can't help but laugh at how helpless and timid he looks. Every time a short man tells a funny joke, I start laughing at the joke, but then start laughing even harder at his height, which is why I sometimes get short men hitting on me thinking they did well to please me. I tell short men that their height doesn't matter, even though whenever I'm with a group with a short man, I almost never make eye contact with them and proceed to talk over them.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY HEIGHT YOUNG LADY?!?!?!?!

manlet detected

A thread was deleted to make room for this one.

OP, we get it, you're a manlet that's trying to shame other manlets so that you're not alone in your misery. But holy shit, why make a thread?

Short men are caused by short women.
If the mum is 5'10" the child will not be shorter than 5'10".

this. In order to fix the problem we just need to sterilize all "women" under 5'10"

t. manlet

As a tall man I would want nothing to do with a woman this nasty and vindictive

>tfw 5'6 and reject women a few times every year so i can keep playing more vidya

I never understood the manlet meme.

Yes.

Because being tall is a good quality, but I'm a manlet and it hasn't stopped me from getting pussy lol. People take this shit too seriously

Daily reminder

OP is stroking his cheese dick for these (You)s now. this is the only board that takes the most obvious baits

Few things are more disgusting than a woman that thinks she is equal to a man. Even a short man.

Daily reminder

i don't even care for lankets but my gym is full of mexican manlets that are same height as me or shorter and i am only average 5.4 womanlet

Daily reminder manlet threads are made by manlets in order to destroy others confidence so they are more desirable in their dating pool.

even asians are taller then them

you got my dick hard OP

I do mock these little fellas as well.
I mean, why even workout at all if you are a short half man that will always look pathetic and inferior to every women and man above 6'1".
The message to all the manlets is ~ just kill yourself shortly.

I don't think there's issue with men's height, just make that up with self confidence with good heart. I've dated a 5'4 manlet for that reason.