twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a dumb picture.

where is rebeka koha

delete this immediately

Me

haha, ok yakob

>Mati

mamy jeszcze Emila, a dzie Sebus bez Sebusia to obiektywnei hujowo

hm Should I tell Isley the ph3 template he is following is the incorrect one made by a brainlet with fucked up calculations and errors in it?

ur losing ur edge

u bore me sean

no, no, he would fuck up the correct one anyway

Isley should stay to some 12 months cycle in order to add two 0.25kg microplates to bar per year

If you look closer its not so stupid beacuse in 10 years he would be whopping 2.5kg stronger (PROGRES IS PROGRESS) and he could even get to 240kg squat in next 30 years

nice projection

no w sumie Mati bez Seby to troche slabo, kazdy Mati zna jakiegos Sebe i kazdy Seba zna jakiegos Matiego

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>42805685
discord.gg/MUkyz4

cho pokopac w diskorda mati

Is this a Polish only discord? Who's in it

How many wilks should i have to do smovlov?

its Esme discord, its just overrun by us

wow starting to feel like that retard kid who can't join any friend groups cause he's pissed at least 1 person off in each one

>discord
juz ci mowilem ze nie lubie w dupsko brac

who are you?

lamo me and Emil trying to piss off everybody so we have spergs like italiano faggatori who runs like scared dog when he sees me in any discord and quits it right away, and Gary who still cant get over vietnam war

o huj ci chodzi pedale tam sie fajniej gada, a to nie zadne koleczko miziania sie po pisiorkach tak jakbys to sobie wymarzyl

ID RATHER HAVE TRAPPY BACK THAn THIS FUCKING GARBAGE

wyjebac ci gonga na ryj cweluchu, stul pysk jak z kolega rozmawiam
Nigdy nie mam zamiaru uzywac tego botneta

jaki botnet? o czym ty pierdolisz jak my napierdalamy raw nie dajemy sobie smiesznych bocikow bo smrut

Nth for tfw grip PR despite not doing any dedicated grip work for almost a month

>banning me
What a fagggy thing to do

Did you just switch to hook grip :^)
discord sam w sobie to jebany szpieg zbiera z uzytkownikow dane i sprzedaje.

Nope, double overhand + chalk on the only bar with good knurl in my university's gym, got 415 3x3 and 3x2.

Unblock me you fag

OI HUI A MY POSTUJEMY CP JAK NAS AMERYKANCE WKURWIA XD

what fucking language are you all speaking is that fucking polish

I guess that only based upon the amount of k's in the words

XDD, kurwa czemu zawsze to polacy cp postuja, to samo na /int/ tez sławny polak pedo poster. Nie zeby ktos sie przejmowal napisz raz na tydzien na facebooku czy gdzies ze Jarek to zbawiciel Polski i cie nie wsadza nigdzie xdddd

Yeah your latvian slut is polish rape baby I'm her daddy

gf sent me this

>polish
>people

musieli sobie bot translatora zainstalować bo nie wiedzieli o czym pierdolimy, a ten zjeb i tak wszystko przekręca xD

dude polish looks like straight fucking gibberish

lmfao

who made this language

excellent digits

>lativa is so poor and under civilized country it was not a part of poland-lithuania commonwealth, we called it inflanty and laughed at them as lower folks. Now your "beauty" is from country that was LITERALLY polish bitch

Man harry potter is really having a hard time with that cold water, what the fuck man.
youtu.be/zBxqjF-c7jw?t=11m22s

just to make sure

this is blushoes right

Hol up hol up hol up

Ice cream isn't vegan....

post more

youtu.be/PKxzgeMISjE

He is literally isley

Seriously why the fuck is he shivering that hard, the other two arent even bothered at all.
He can't even move his fucking spoon because of the shiver lol

repitilian

But reptiles love the snow

This general is perhaps the worst thing I ever stumbled across.

>tfw randomly took 5 days of rest

Why do I do this to myself and how badly will it kill my gains

It wont

Thank you friend

A-at least im reducing my chance of injury

It will only benefit you, in terms of recovery and joint health, as long as it's not a frequent problem for you.

Lack of motivation?

Are you doing thing which you hate in the gym more than you are doing things which are fun?
Do you program in any form of fatigue management?

>Fatigue management
Only pussies do that :^^^^^)

How many times have you injured yourself in the past few months?
I remember you fucking up your elbows but I feel like you've acquired a couple injuries lately.

Our choices catch up with us eventually.

You don't need fatigue management, just stop doing the same 3 lifts day in day out.

This is such a stupid sport to train for if you're not actually going to compete!

Good thing we have a dedicated thread to talk about powerlifting.

Only real injury was elbow bursitis and that was gone after 10 days. Other than that I've been relatively injury free, nothing really for months before or after that.

I'm memeing you dip

False

You can't say false without expanding on your point.
It makes it difficult to mock you.

False!

>Makes it difficult to mock you
It's almost as if that was my intention??????

I'm dedicating every single waking moment of my life to nit pick and over analyse, criticise and subject all your posts to anecdotal and subjective opinions of mine.

So get explaining boy.

It's irrelevant what lifts you're doing every session, you could be doing some stupid bro split with only machines and if you killed yourself every session you would still crash and burn from the fatigue eventually.

The conclusion you should have came to, perhaps if you had a standard first world education, in which you were taught reading comprehension from an early age, is that I was merely suggesting that doing the same 3 power lifts repeatedly session to session is ultimately responsible for your over use injuries, instead however you shouldn't squat, bench and deadlift every session, but split them up across the week, allowing yourself a greater chance of recovery with minimal impact to your progression.

However, there is also an added benefit to having variety in your training because you're practising and improving different ranges of motion, thus increasing your overall mobility and creating a healthy muscle balance throughout your body.

Eric Jefferson once said, "the reason you're injured all the time is because your hips are immobile and you have muscle imbalances".

clarence has a different brand, guessing it's vegan

I bet you have a really gay face.

I'm actually trying very hard to occupy myself as not to be left alone to dwell on my thoughts.

If you want a diversion, go out. It's Saturday night you Incel. Go be people.

You literally stated that fatigue management wasn't necessary if you diversified your lifts, and I stated that it was false because it is. No one was arguing about your other points. However, to eventually be the best at this sport that you can be, you will need to be extremely specific since your ability to build muscle will be greatly diminished. That does not mean i am saying that people shouldn't be doing plenty of variations overall, because the vast majority of people here are not advanced enough to get negligible benefit from variations. Also, your implication that injuries are solely from compounds at moderate to high frequency is somewhat incorrect, especially overuse injuries, because there are definitely exercises that will make you more likely to get various injuries, including tendinitis, than the barbell compounds, such as leg extensions, JM press, skull crushers.

Then why are you here?

I lifted, worked a bit, played golf, had sex with my gf, ate Chinese food, had a bottle of chilled white wine, and I was lurking before bed.

Lol Joe and Alex are drunk

>I stated that it was false because it is.
A lot of words there but very little substance my good man, like a succulent chicken breast plumped up with a watery solute.
>No one was arguing about your other points.
They're merely an extension to my original statement, points you should infer from the base context.
>However, to eventually be the best at this sport that you can be, you will need to be extremely specific since your ability to build muscle will be greatly diminished.
Towards your competition, yes, however there is no skill level where athletes should, or do, only train the squat, bench and deadlift with minimal variation or auxiliary exercises.
>That does not mean i am saying that people shouldn't be doing plenty of variations overall.
So I was right and you're being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian?

>Also, your implication that injuries are solely from compounds at moderate to high frequency is somewhat incorrect, especially overuse injuries, because there are definitely exercises that will make you more likely to get various injuries, including tendinitis, than the barbell compounds, such as leg extensions, JM press, skull crushers.
In this context, the competition lifts are the squat, bench and deadlift, and what is a very common belief here is that people assume that the power lifts can be the meat on the bone of their training and they severely under appreciate the importance of taking breaks, listening to their body and making rational decisions to stop training if needs be.

So many blown out knees, worn out spines and inflamed elbows all because little Jimmy didn't want to take time off squatting and just took some pain killers instead.

>irma refuses to go up the east coast

I guess its ok not like I wanted off work and school or anything

This is perhaps the most hilarious post ever produced on plg, the powerlifting general on Veeky Forums.org

Get some sleep for once sean.

Now you're just arguing for argument's sake

Who are you? Post a photo of yourself. I want to see who keeps posting this.

REQUESTING THE ONE WHERE JOE IS SETTING UP FOR A DEADLIFT WITH A REALLY FUCKING SERIOUS FACE AND THE FILE NAME IS

MOMMY_I_SAID_I_DONT_LIKE_VEGEDABLES.PNG

File name is slightly off is this is what you're talking about

>on holiday in Latvia
>at the club
>some slut grabs me by the Jacket
>asks me if she can snort coke off my dick
>hellyes.jpg

Pic related, the dumb slut gave me her Snapchat and sends me nudes daily.

Joe is a good friend and panzer wishes he was having half the fun we're having tonight.

I like Joe too

he's one of my favorite trips

also

>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE IM SO FUCKING DRUNK HAHAH

Joe is my number 1 favorite trip.

You don't know what fun is.

I pity you :)

panzer answer sc or i'll tell mum

you didnt snapchat me

yes i did now look or i swear to god i will steal your dogs meds

Le depression

Just doing starting strength to rebuild strength

I like what im doing in the gym, my mind isnt in the right place in general

She looks hot but she needs to wear gloves

Advice is just advice, take it or leave it, but if you've fallen out of habit with something you once were passionate about, it may be worth finding another reason to do it.

Starting strength was the most miserable time of my entire training history, I can still remember that gut churning walk to the gym as I got near the end of the program.

What I would suggest, but its only advices, is to do something new. Bodybuilding, powerbuilding, going into the gym with no plan other than to get pump and lift heavy? You could focus on lifts that aren't just the squat, bench or deadlift?

My advice, which is merely just advice, might be that you need a change in pace to focus on what's actually important. Lift the weight off your shoulder, (lol), and find a different incentive to lift if you are unhappy with where you are now.

Lifting is just meditating, best to try not and make it a cause of stress I guess.

Idk, these are just my advices.

am I the only one who hates dark shades of lipstick

why do girls do this

Holy shit I've been drunk 8 hours straight someone end my misery