Should a guy(me) who is 5' 8" be 140 pounds or should he (me) be 147-150

Should a guy(me) who is 5' 8" be 140 pounds or should he (me) be 147-150

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shibukaho/?hl=en
avgle.com/video/57475/k-cupコスプレイヤー-激潮アナルローズblack-澁谷果歩-vicd-352
youtube.com/watch?v=b1tmerLyC0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doesnt matter how much you weigh. it only matters how that weight is distributed

Who is she (titcow)?

Depends on shitloads of variables honestly but if you lift a 5"8 guy should be 180+

She should be

EKDV-434 before anyone asks

Shibuya Kaho

who the fuck is it OP

ok nvm

bro
thanks. please enjoy 092415-159 if you don't have it yet.

(it's her)

well i'm 5'7 and 170lbs, and i could probably stand to lose at least 10 before i start looking okay. hope that helps

145-150 is decent weight for that height depending on bf%

t. 140lb @ 5'7" ~15%bf

gib milkies

Wait a fucking second
I've never been over around 15% body fat my entire life. I've always had an Adonis belt, could see my ribs, and had hardly any possible fat to pinch when sitting down. I'm 5'8" and weigh 140 lbs. I can't lift for shit. I literally just got over 1pl on Squat and Deadlift. I look thicker than my coworker that just did 315 Deadlift.
Why the fuck am I so weak? Glass bones?
Seriously, I'm really fucking confused.

open bob

You're a lean manlet. Enjoy the ride.

what is that supposed to mean?
I know that 5'8" is manlet but what is a lean manlet? What ride am I supposed to be enjoying?

This.
149< bitch boy
150-170 if you want to be a ripped gymnist
170-180 abs for the slots season
180-195 body builder on a cut

How tall is your coworker? Lanklets don't show their strength compared to manlets.

As for why you're weak, its because you're skelly mode. Just like people love to toute the thermodynamics law, the same applies with building muscle. You can't create matter out of nothing.

You need to up the amount of food you eat so your body actually has mass to work with for body building.

He's probably 5'7" because I'm a bit taller than him.

I've always been a pretty lean eater because of my diet restrictions. I know about how to build mass despite that. I'm just wondering why I'm so weak compared to him though.
I was 125 when I started about 4 weeks ago. About 10-15 lbs for water because I didn't drink any fucking water and was used to being dehydrated. and now I'm going between 136-142 lbs depending on immediate diet. Lifts are barely improving though.
I only get around 100-120g of protein a day because I don't digest protein that well if that's the cause. Whether its through eggs, whey isolate, peas, various fish, chicken or whatever. When I start pushing 140g of protein I get horrific shits and gas. The kind that leave you dehydrated and exhausted. This is coming from a person that's been eating gluten free for 15 years and have found numerous other allergies in the last few years. I know what I eat and what causes what problems so don't doubt me on that.

instagram.com/shibukaho/?hl=en

L A D D
A
D
D

hmm

First genetics sounds like a good portion of it.
Second it reads like you are making decent progress if you just started lifting 4 weeks ago. Did your coworker start out at the same time? Have you actually done the math into what your nutritional needs are? Or just going by Veeky Forums tales?

Forgot this

I don't really rely on the math as my diet is an exception to most. Regarding the amount of protein and calories I did use various formulas but honestly I didn't trust them. 2200-2400 was usually way to low for somebody who's diet mostly consists of very fibrous carbs and lean meats. Regarding daily balances for everything else.... iron and calcium are the only things that I actively have to try to meet. I get calcium through plenty of cooked greens and about 3 cups of rice milk daily. The iron is the hard one... I should probably take a supplement but for now since I'm eating so much I think I'm still meeting the recommended amount on a daily basis but I might need more considering the next issue...
The progress is pretty good but I think it could be better. Just went to the doctor as I fainted at the gym a week ago. I've showing signs of over-training and exhaustion despite me only working out 3 times a week doing less than 3*5 for each compound lift. I try to sleep a minimum of 9 hours for every 24. I can usually only get around 6 at night and nap as much as possible.

avgle.com/video/57475/k-cupコスプレイヤー-激潮アナルローズblack-澁谷果歩-vicd-352

Wow. I gotta say for own good, take 99% of my and internet advice with grain of salt. We can give you the generic basics but it really sounds like you got issues that need to be looked at closely by a professional.

For iron, if you don't want to do supplements, you could eat chicken livers. Little bit more fat and high calorie, however you get iron and a smidgen more protein in than with breast.

Taking the stats you gave and throwing it in a calculator I trust gave me the same results you got. I honestly wouldn't go above 2600 unless you're trying to compete for now. Sounds slow/low but adding +700 cal where before you were nearly nothing is nearly a 50% increase in consumption. And you'll be far better off in the long run if you incoporate bulk/cuts naturally compared instead of crashing.

But again, you're not doing bad for beginner with health issues, just keep on the path and adjust as needed every 5lbs or so.

Yea, I'm not a newfag so I take everything with a grain of salt. I am going to a professional and have several other medical issues going on already as well. The reason for lifting is almost purely for health too. I just don't do anything casually so my stats concern me.
Chicken livers are something I've never considered. I'll check them out as I foresee possible problems with hemoglobin production. Though, at that point I'm probably gonna be too depressed to watch what I eat that well much less cook.
I'll keep that in mind. I've really been trying hard to eat more. I feel like I'm constantly going to the grocery store nowadays.
Thanks for the heads up

youtube.com/watch?v=b1tmerLyC0c

I'm 5'7 at 165 and I think I'm tiny but others say I look jacked. Normies have low standards though. You should weigh more than 140 for sure. My goal is 185.

Who is she?

sauce?

You should be at least 180.

Dude i'm 5'9 and 78kgs.

Eat big 2 get big

Das it mayne