Its time to free yourself of your lifting sins Veeky Forums

Its time to free yourself of your lifting sins Veeky Forums

Please feel free to repent and remove the stress and pain caused by any regretful, disgraceful, or unholy acts you have committed inside of gods glorious house of gains.

REPS

I missed my workout
I'm also mad at my family

>OP is a faggot
>Pope whatever said it's cool bro
Idk go talk to your llama elsewhere spacenugger we're lifting shit UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE I KNOW WHO COULDN'T BREAK A COUPLE NAILS

I got one of my buddies to start working out with me because I couldn't workout alone and started getting bored. I know he has shit genetics and won't be able to get big.

You are in gods holy gym now, lies and deception will not net you gains here. Please share your story user

Why are you mad? Stress is a main cause to loss of gains

okay so i put a load of laundry in for 2 hours
it was a huge load so i though it would need a long time

then they got mad because it was hot water and they took $200 buck for "water bills"
like wtf i did what you told me

I watched people have sexual intercourse

That's pretty rude, but people don't just take money for no reason. I'm not pointing fingers but is the something or a lack of something you have been doing that could be causing them to "snap"? If not is there any issues that may be causing them to be stressed?

I am guilty of PMO, may the Lord forgive me.

I got sick out of negligence and didn't lift for like 4 days, I deserve my nogains

This is your chance to help him out even more bro

In the gym?

Only the strong can climb to heaven with one hand on their penis.
God bless you

I've been trying and I'm seeing him get depressed cause he's not making much progress. I feel like shit for putting this on him

What condition does he have though?

I started to get my friend into lifting because he's pretty good looking, just very skinny. After a couple months I noticed he was even skinnier than before. I found out his problem is that he barely eats any food and smokes a lot of weed. I keep telling him about the wonders of proper diet and exercise but he doesn't seem to have enough willpower to make the change. I don't wanna give up though.

Its not even a condition, he just has the most fucked metabolism. He's tried mass gainers eating 3000+ calories a day and nothing even nets him mass. He actually never bought a second tub of mass gainer since all it did was erase detail. This fucker eats twice as much as me and I'm 220 lbs.

Has he ever been to a nutritionist or physician? Maybe, just maybe, there's something besides his metabolism that won't allow him to get big and leave humanity behind.

Confess stuff we've done in the gym? I guess the fact that I spend half my workout looking at the women in yoga pants counts.

Guys I've been squatting in the smith machine and now I'm scared to squat normally, I don't want to fall over and look like a dumbass.

Went to the gym today to do a back workout, did half my exercises took a shit and left. I am the cause of my failures

Just try it with the bar for now if you're scared, only load up with plates when you think you're ready

I am taking bulking sarms while on a cut
also I'm not really cutting I'm on a huge carb surplus but hoping the sarms will cause me to recomp without exercising more than twice a week

God is dead or NOTRE DAME WOULD ACTUALLY FUCKING WIN REEEEEEEE

I've been doing SS for two months... on a smith machine.

I dropped Squats from my routine just because I didn't like doing them.

I'm eating carbs. Oh wait? That's not a bad thing.

God isn't dead, Purdue had a good win.