Biggest motivation killer ever

biggest motivation killer ever

gives me massive ADHD too

how do you highfags get buff at the gym?

Shut up faggot, weed didn't do that, your garbage personality did

non issue if you get high with the intention of going to the gym

>hey guys...weed
>SHT THE FUCK UP U FUCKING FAGGOT

it was weed cause it happens after weed

>treadmill
>slowest moving timer clock ever

>Not smoking BEFORE going to the gym
>Not enjoying the mind-muscle connection more than you ever have before
>Not having extra motivation since you contemplate everything

Weed makes me BETTER at lifting, not worse.

Objectively wrong.

>the mind muscle connection
I think that's the weed breh

>Not enjoying the mind-muscle connection more than you ever have before
makes me feel less crazy knowing im not the only one

prove it nerd or else ill suck that dick, faggot

Stoners are so fucking annoying
>hurrr literately NOTHING could be wrong with weed
>x did it
>y caused that!
>no it's just not weed even though thousands of examples appointed it

You people are insane

>not smoking BEFORE gym
>not smoking DURING gym
>not smoking AFTER gym

does Veeky Forums even like gains?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that. Why do I even come here?

you have nowhere else to go

When I smoke pot my throat gets so dry that it closes up. yes, I have drunk a lot of water beforehand. Yes I drink a lot of water when it happened multiple times. Only reason I quit smoking was because id freak out when my throat was that dry

tried vaping it?
I've heard that lessens dry throat/cotton mouth

>tfw all my best friends I've known for years ended up being lazy stoner pieces of shit
>tfw I'm the only one in the group who lifts and doesn't smoke weed

Do I need new friends? They're not bad people or anything, they just smoke too much

I thought about it but it just feels like it would do the same effect. I dont know if its the weed itself or the smoke

prolly both
I'm sure that inhaling warm/hot vapor is better than straight up smoke though
if you smoke on the reg, might as well lessen the damage and vape anyway. inhaling burnt plant matter is not good for you lungs

all my friends lost motivation and drive from smoking so much weed in high school, and it accelerates mental illnesses you're already predisposed to. so I had to watch my friend of 7 years completely destroy himself through weed.

id say just find new friends before you have to witness them hurt themselves.

>being a dude lmao

Yeah, seems like I can't talk them out of it :/

>cardio
>at the gym

Wew. Me personally I actually love running when high. I can just listen to music and go at a nice pace. Would reccomend at least trying

if you're worried about your lungs learn to cook with weed and go edibles

Jesus some friend you are. Weed is not that powerful, you can help them dude

edibles mane

weed doesnt make you a sack of shit, but its easy for sacks of shit to smoke weed cause they got nothing else going on

>replace smoke with full mouth of cocks and choke on them

>vaping is dumb because memes
k. enjoy your blackened lung, you stone age cunt

this user gets it i love to get high as shit and do my workout i just put in my headphones and cruise on autopilot through it. I actually smoke in the parkinglot right before going in

>how do you highfags get buff at the gym?
Don't get high then faggot. Get your priorities in order

>he thinks the research that has been done on vaping is rigorous enough to prove its safe

Are you me? I always toke in the parking lot right before hitting the gym!

>tfw stoned and you feel the symmetry of your body as you hoist

I DON'T WANT TO RELATE TO SAD GREEN FROGS

Weed isn't for everyone dudes. Most of my friend who has mental health issues can't do it because it makes their illness worse.

It's simply, I don't get high before I lift weights, also it's definitely not a motivation killer for me personally, I wrote most of my master's theisis high as a kite

getting high actually helps me focus

bingo

Combustion has to occur to form the carcinogenic compounds found in smoke, that's pretty basic chemistry, vaping could realistically still irritate sensitive lungs but otherwise there's no known physiological reason why vaping would be any more harmful than eating a weed brownie

Hey, you must be 18 or deluded! Nice to meet you.

Burden of proof is on you m80, there's numerous(admittedly kinda shitty) studies that show that vaping is less harmful than smoking, can you produce any studies showing vaping is as harmful as smoking?

safe maybe not but safer definitely

>BRO I FUCKIN HATE STONERS
I can understand someone who refrains from smoking (like me) but to have such an insular, thoughtless opinion on the matter is embarrassing to behold. I bet you cucks live in Montana or something.

it;s true.. all potheads eventually become lazy pos

Lol, this guy.

>tfw when you smoke weed and run 10k every day
feels good man.

>tfw high on the trail running

weed is fucking stupid. It makes you introspective and paranoid. Eventually if you smoke constantly you will become apathetic

Yeah, just look at this lazy nigger

>Eventually if you smoke constantly you will become apathetic
Too much of ANYTHING is bad for you, you fucking mongoloid

srsly. Nobody knows these feels. I try to explain them to two of my co-workers who are 420blz it dudes, but they just react like "uhh running? I'd rather just watch some tv and relax or play vidya". Meanwhile, I find the weed + running combo never fails to break me out of a shitty mood, or even just get me feeling great and energized on a dull day. Plus dem cardio gains, just started playing indoor hockey again and I legit don't get fucking tired, ever. Mind you I play against average joes so the pace isnt insane, but my cardio is light years ahead of anyone elses out there.

Honestly can't wait to do a triathlon next year brah.
Anyone find cardio gains kind of addicting? The feeling of pushing to make times quicker, or your distances longer..... fuark I need a fix brah.

I think it may be genetics honestly. I know a guy from my uni who has a 3.9 gpa as a premed and literally takes dabs every day before he studies. When I fell into a habit of smoking 1/2 spliff a night before bed my life, grades, and personality went to shit lmao.

fag

Weed raises estrogen.

Notice how almost all potheads are little beta bitchboys?

what the fuck is the point of this bullshit?

all pot heads are beta bitchboys because beta bitchboys are the type of person that decides to smoke weed

Actually, burden of proof is on you.
You can't just say "there are studies." You can't use "admittedly shitty" studies that contribute nothing to the discussion, and you can't ignore other quality work that has been done.

Not that kind of vaping you fucking mong

I smoke a bowl before going to the gym during the week. I wake up at 4:30. Smoke a bowl with some green tea. And head to the gym. I go to the gym because it FEELS GOOD to work out. Weed just enhances that. OP is dumb to rely on motivation. You have to cultivate loving those dopamine hits and then cultivate a routine around getting those dopamine hits then you use weed to enchance those dopamine hits you're getting. OP went out of order somewhere

opposite for me desu, smoking a bowl after a work out mellows me out and kills my anxiety, get a good nights sleep too, a rarity ever since I got of the military.

Which is precisely why I dropped it, it was just too perfect, it didn't feel right after a while , liek it was too good to be true you know?

proper rastas in the caribbean are some of the most intensely dominant paranoid schizophrenics I have ever met

can you tell stories about them? Really intruiged by this post. Specifically the paranoid dominance

I still have the willpower to lift,weed makes me feel productive even if i smoke local albanian shit

>how do you highfags get buff at the gym?
move weight up
move weight down

don't put your inability to focus on us

i fucking love being high during my weekly mile then willing myself to be faster than before during the last quarter mile. there's a particular emotional experience to it

biggest weed smoker i know is an engineer that works for a company that makes shit for tesla

he's slowly been taking over the past few months and has a more or less daily habit, just enough to feel a buzz

I think that's for me more after gym so that I can relax.

I tend to get full retard when I'm in public and high. Not that I'm not full retard when in public and sober too, but when I'm high it's considerably worse.

Besides, my body just feels... wrong, to lift when high.

Weed is chill.

Not him, but nah, it's on you dude, you claimed the studies weren't good enough before he made any claims, it's on you to explain why this is the case.

weed is gay

smoke after the gym?
stupid fucking faggot.

vape a sativa. smoking is too heavy but vaping has a much lighter background high.

super lemon haze > any preworkout

Dumbest thing i've ever heard. its called being a man aka discipline.

Meeting stoners has been one of the biggest reasons I want to never smoke weed. Stoner culture especially.

Stopped smoking

you should too

I find this story a little hard to believe. Why would they not at least talk about the mum taking the dog if the dad wasn't able to care for it for whatever reason? Who would pay the money to have it put down, not tell the kid and not even try to sort something else out?

> dude weed lmao haha bunch of lazy dumbasses

wew lad

Treat it like drinking. Do it socially, and do it occasionally.

People who smoke often or everyday is the equalent of people who get drunk everyday. Its not use, its abuse

Yeah it's a fucking drug but the munchies game ridiculous

thats why you smoke AFTER your workout. You worthless piece of motherfucking garbage shit.

Smoke one after lifting, not before.
Shit nigga, basic weed 101.

Bad breakup, getting it put down is like 100$ or summat. My dad's not poor in any way shape or form plus anything to please the fucker that is my stepmum.

My dad's nothing but a bitch there's no more to it

>Used to smoke a little weed every day after lifting for the last 5 years
>Made eating easier, got better rest, helped with the bad thoughts
>Went 2 weeks without smoking because I had to travel
Whenever I try to smoke after getting back I get the worst kind of paranoia I have ever experienced, it literally feels like I might go insane, even after just one drag
I have never felt so bad before in my life and I have no idea about what the fuck is going on

I'm too scared to start smoking again but I miss the comfyness and the munchies. What do I do bros?

paranoia is a sign that it was harvested a couple weeks early, the longer you wait to harvest, the more mellow the smoke is, until its practically sedative with no psychoactive effects
you need to buy better weed, buy from potheads, not drug dealers

M8, you are getting your (you)s mixed up. If vape fags want to vape, I would much rather no studies be done so they will never know of their coming demise. Better for the planet if they all die. Lord knows they will never reproduce.

Holy shit, stonerscience is the most embarrassing thing to come from humanity. Even moreso than your 1rm.

Smoke after you Pajeet, enjoy being high while sipping your delicious chocolate protein shake. Every sip is amazing, then eat some protein pancakes with real Vermont maple syrup. Full belly, still high, now jerk off or bang Wife/GF then watch some sci-fi movie, aand finally go to sleep for ultimate recovery deep sleep. Every night for me.

Be 37, 225lbs
Bench 365, can run 5 miles no problem.
Wife, 2 little kids.
Make $140k a year for 44 hours of work a week.

Weed freed me from the Alcohol Jew Gains Goblin.

>weed makes you into a vegetable
Only if you were destined to be one anyways. I operate at such a level that even my high self is better than the average sober person. Is weed giving me a net benefit? Probably not. But what negatives there are don't burden what I do to any measurable degree.

The problem for you is weed just lowers your inhibitions and shows what kind of person you truly are without all the filters you put up for society.
See for me personally, that means I am most motivated when I smoke and most active both mentally and physically. I aced all my classes going in "high", was the first time I managed to get straight a' s in my entire life.
See now you as a person just aren't motivated and have a short attention span, you need to build up your filters and inhibitions against your natural laziness. Weed probably isn't the drug for You, but peer/social pressure probably works great

I feel you. Competitive longboard fag here. I have skated probably hundreds of miles while stoned. It's fun as hell and doesn't even feel like cardio. I don't like getting high for compounds in the gym, but high cardio is so fun.

If you smoke weed you already have a garbage personality

Easy, I only smoke after a workout. The mild muscle relaxing effect finds me less sore on rest days.

because they are negroes

>Rest days

Non lifter detected, what you need rest day for when its al your body is doing when its not training anyway, checkmate

Dorian Yates smokes 24/7

You sound like a couple friends of mine. They're pretty big.

Citation needed, holy hell I agree that stoner culture in general is cancerous but so are the people, such as yourself, that make baseless claims about the health of smoking. Are you a doctor?

What did he mean by this? What is off putting?

No he doesn't. He smokes at the end of the day.

What did he mean by this?