Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing

>Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing.

What did he mean by this? What age?

probably around age 34 or 35. at that age you've pretty much seen everything there is to see and you still haven't settled down, which means you're either gay or going to find novel ways to satiate yourself, which usually means destructive behaviors

Bad image, OP.

That character consistently cheated on his wife (who he had two children with).

Settling down and having as an adult (very late twenties to early thirties is what I mean) is what society expects of you, so to do so indicates that you've bought into society's expectations. Not necessarily a good or a bad connotation on that, just a fact. Not setting down by then means that you're not owned by society in the same way that a man with a family is. Not being owned by society implies a higher probability of not agreeing with their moral code. Higher probability therefore, of being a weird fuck who does fucked up shit.

Ehhh, I'm in my late 20s and the only thing that I do that might be fucked up is talk to people on discord who are worried about struggling in life and becoming successful. I tell them they'll be alright if they keep trying and never give up.

>what did he mean by this
be slave of your wife and bring more taxpayers goy, don't even think about divorce no matter what she does or we're taking half your shit and gifting you alimony privilege for two decades

You're doing Gods work. If I ever sort myself out I want to help out young men who are lost.

I'm lost myself nigga

I'm in my late 20s and I tell people younger than me that everything will be fine if they keep trying to understand life.

Who's there for me? Nobody....

>Who's there for me? Nobody....

I winced when I read this. It's the same for me man, I can't even tell my parents, much less my friends, what I'm going through because I don't want them to feel sad for me. I have an intense hunger to succeed and do good in this world but everything I try to grasp slips away. Something I try has to work out eventually, right? That's the only thing I can hope for.

The more I try to live an examined life the more lost I feel.

Late thirties, 35 and up.

You sick cunts need to stop wallowing in your self-pity. The world owes us nothing. We have to fucking work hard to get what we want. You cannot give up.

Shit, I'm going to be 33 next month and I only have a wife and 3 kids! Is it too late? Can I still make it?

I know the world doesn't owe me anything, hence why I'm madly scrambling to figure everything out.

Any advice for someone in late 20s?

I hope to have 2 kids before 35

If you're mediocre, settle for mediocre. Or do what I did. Travel to Eastern Europe, visit the small villages, and marry the sweetest, prettiest girl who falls in love with you and give her a great life. Making decent money helps. If you don't make decent money, you should probably start.

I no longer care.
I realized that I'd be a terrible boyfriend, husband, and father.
All I have going for me is a decent body a giant dick being a good fuck...and okay with kids.

When I hit the big 40 I'll consider going on hard steroids and ending any chance of fertility for the rest of my life and going out with a bang.

Once I hit fifty and have things in order I'll be ready to find a nice place somewhere away from the rest of the world and my family and live there. Maybe some small beach somewhere.

It's been said on here before but I think this line is there to underscore Marty's hypocrisy.

I wish I had a lady in my life. I can think of all the things that went wrong in my development that cultivated my avoidant personality disorder. It wasn't supposed to be this way.

Young man here, tell me i'll find pussy some time in my life.

Finding pussy is easy. Finding a pussy with a quality woman attached to it is the hard part. Also you forgot to cut for summer. And lift.

Start living as a man and not what your parents or friends say or think you should be'

You're a man, with maybe one life. Live it as best as you can

maybe if you're a spooked faggot

I dont actually care about fitness, im just here for the push-up threads.
I know that, im a builders apprentice with dead parents.

Lol take the posters down, are you 12?

Actually, I think he is.

You need help man, stop going on pol and go outside

we know you don't care about fitness. You also don't care that you have gyno apparently...

Sorry about your dead parents. Mine might be dead. I don't know, I haven't seen or spoken to my family in over 15 years.

My dad had everything, house, family, car etc
After divorce that nigga live in a rented room in a house and does absolutely nothing besides work 6 days a week in construction and get pissed daily
I think past certain age men need stability of family just to keep going

This. I am 34 and single (divorced) and I've taken to tacitly playing malicious pranks on coworkers.

>I think past certain age men need stability of family just to keep going

I don't think it's that. It's literally just filling a void. Having a family is just like having another job/purpose.

Gotta just have some sort of purpose to live. Having a family is just one of the many you can self-ascribe to yourself to live for. You can literally live to do whatever the fuck you want as long as you are honest with yourself about the purpose you wanna live for. Life is pain regardless.

How much we talking?
Which country are you in? Where did you go?

Don't make white children, goy

>What did he mean by this? What age?
Depends on the person. I've got friends who were complete fuck ups and turned there life around when they settled down with a good women.
One friend was making big money and was blowing it all on frivolous crap and was super self-destructive up until his late 20's when he meet a decent girl and settled down. He'd probably be dead or in jail if he didn't meet her.