Progress and good feels/motivational thread

How have you progressed this week, both in the gym and out? Hit a new PR, went up or down in weight, made social gains?

Let's hear the good shit. Also motivational thread if you need it.

I'll post what few motivational pics I have to get things rolling.

What is this bullshit?

Humans diverged from other primates 6 million years ago.
Every human alive today can trace their lineage back to a woman who lived 200,000 years ago.

We are all genetically related. The only thing which is different among groups is culture.

An individualist approach to the rights of one small group is a denial of the global duty that group has.

Globalism/humanism is the only way to stop this degeneration

>global duty
fuck off, I won't do what you tell me commie, fix subhumans and minorities first

t. stone age african nigger

>Humans diverged from other primates 6 million years ago.

I come from the land of Hyperborea, you filthy nog.

>global duty
Says who?

>How have you progressed this week, both in the gym and out?
Haven't made any gains. In fact one of my lifts went down despite eating and sleeping more the past week
>Hit a new PR, went up or down in weight,
Gained two kilos of water from switching to bulking
I'd really like to get some gains instead of getting weaker all the time

Motivation threads look a meme to me

You dont need motivation to fucking do anything, just go and do them, stop wasting your time with nosence irrelevant quotes

This post really got me motivated.

I'm off to the gym

Gyms been great, hit a new deadlift PB this week which is awesome. Finally seeing some progress on my chest which has been lagging and I'm getting used to training legs again.

Went out dancing with my roommate 2 nights ago and met some of her friends, and met this girl. She was giving me the eyes the whole night and we ended up dancing together all night and she kissed me on the cheek at one point. Added her on FB.

Going out again with the same friends and my roommate told me she's coming. Going to be a more relaxed night so keen to get some social gains and get to know her.

Wish me luck anons

If you've just switched to bulking make sure you don't start eating too much too quickly. Work on increasing your calorie intake by 200-300 every 2 weeks

I weigh in on Monday. I've lost 17 pounds in a month. Here's hoping I'll finally be under 200.

Congrats on the progress bro! We're all gonna make it

how fucking dumb are you?
did you even read the picture?
no you we're to trigger happy to play identity politics
fuck you reread

attention to detail is gonna be important here if you really want to play the relaxed look
I'd recommend a cool band t-shirt and some baggy jeans

Thread derailed

>Hitting the gym again after a couple of somewhat depressing months
>Eating healthy everyday and counting calories
>Actually found a qt that pushes me forward but also likes me for who I am

Guys I'm going to make it. i actually look forward to the next day

At this point they really are a meme. Can't believe you guys still post corny ass pictures with renaissance art and bulsshit quotes next to then, it's like you're all 15 or pitifully unaware. Stop being pathetic. You'll never have your fabled gf engaging in this shite.

>identity politics
confirmed for ben shapiro.

fucking cuck

made me smile. happy for you bro

Go out with girl a friend of hers and a guy that friend of hers knew.
Guy has girlfriend, both girls are single
Good night
His house is nearest, decide we'll all crash there.
Sit on couch together watching some dumb movie.
Guy and girl I am going out with giving each other looks.
We decide to hit the sack.
Guy leads girl up to his room.
Her girlfriend informs me guy doesn't have a girlfriend anymore after all.
I get offered the living room to sleep in.

Promptly left rather ticked off, not even interested in eiher of the girls beyond friendship, but don't fucking invite me along on you fuckbuddy night to have me sleep on the living room rug like some dog who'll be there in the morning.

Fuck I am mad.

grats buddy, 4 lbs a week is an achievement. Stick with it

I fucking love this meme

>(you)

>Not realizing they offered you the living room to fuck the other girl in.
Being this autistic

Lesbian and drugged to near unconsciousness, nty.

Same thing happened to me, except it was a trip and I was stick with it for 3 days while 2/3 couples were fucking at night while I was basically forced into sleeping on the couch in the cold

To this day none of them see a problem with it, but they're probably wondering why I haven't talked to any except 2 of them since

Felt a mixture of sadness and anger I never want to feel again

Finally deadlifting 160kgs after ages of plateauing on 150, plus i lost 2kgs this week, and a grill told me she loves me.

I cant fkn beleive it lads,like my hearts melting and im blown away. Ive been trying hard for so long, and finally, shes showing me some love back. I mean, 150 is fine, but 160 is just something else for me personally. Feels good mang