I've never ever exercised outside of phys ed class throughout my entire life and I've eaten more junk food than regular...

I've never ever exercised outside of phys ed class throughout my entire life and I've eaten more junk food than regular food but I just did 40 push ups, 30 sit ups, 40 squats, and 1 pull up without resting. I also did 5 minutes of 5mph/6.5mph interval running without resting.

I'm gonna make it bros

add killing yourself to it while you are at it.

Fpbp

Great b8

>not posting body and time stamp

Sure. Sage

How old are you?

What do you do for fun?

My body is embarrassing desu

19. I like to indulge in weebshit, gaming, shitposting, and occasionally reading.

Eat less fatty

I see potential

But I'm only fat because of my genes and poor parenting; none of it is my fault I swear!

R-Really?

how much you weight ?

About 165 lbs. And in case anybody was wondering I'm 5'6'' i.e. a manlet.

All you gotta do now is read the fucking sticky
And stick to it

You did not do 40 pushups at that height/weight you fat fuck.

Also there is a 100% chance you cheated the pullup as well.

I did it when I was younger; no reason why I can't do it now desu.

Yeah that was the meme. The single pull up I did was with the assistance of a jump.

>do 40 pushups at that height/weight
if you really did these 40 push ups at that weight with average form at least you are one of these naturally strong faggets despite looking like shit

i had a friend who stood 200 lbs, and dude could do 100 push ups without never working out and like 10 pull ups

the 1 pull up at your weight is totally average, my grandpa is 71 kg and also can do 1 at that weight, weird since he cant do push ups

but did a lot of manual/lifting things labor on his youth, so its doable his biceps will be stronger overall, anyaways hes almost 70 now, when he was younger he told me he could do a lot more

so you're just straight shitposting then; big surprise. fuck off retard

I'm like the same height as you. it's just that weigh 123 pounds. ik Skelly mode

lol i'm 90% sure you didn't have proper form. Show vids of your pushups/situps and squats brewski...

Keep at it and dont stop for a d a y

Lol, next time do them with correct form.

>Thinking this is remotely impressive
not gonna make it senpai lam

you look like you get tired of 30 seconds of exercise