Bought a hiking cooking set

>bought a hiking cooking set
>can cook fresh meals for lunch every day between classes
>no more microwaving a meal prep

Why did I not think of this before? Freshly cooked rice and chicken every day. Is this the ultimate btfo for people who complain they don't have enough time to cook for themselves?

user, as interesting and potentially useful this concept must be. You should know that you will look 100% autismo if you do this at a uni that has free microwaves

>He doesn't cook a 3 course meal for the family in the middle of the park.

inb4 kicked out of uni for bringing gas canister to school and labeled as a terrorist

Is this person cooking a fucking loofah?

dis fuckin guy........you stunad or what?

you could rig a cheap rice cooker to run on li-ion batteries and cook rice in your backpack
perfect for the brainlet on the go

>uni that has free microwaves
>uni microwaves

do you know how disgusting these are? in america they arent well maintain so they fucking stink

real question is where is OP getting a stove top? are there small plug in ones you can buy that you can connect to an outlet?

OP is going to cook over a can of sterno like a cartoon hobo
beans and franks cut up with his hobo knife

>aluminum
>nonstick
rip

Why not just carry pocket eggs?

>his college is cuck'd enough to where he'd be kicked out for cooking food at his car

I got my supplies on amazon, $25 bucks gets you some pots and a burner that connects to some jetboil. Pic related is about what it looks like.

They get covered in my pocket sand, too gritty for me.

How are you gonna manage carrying the ingredients and cooking time?

Forgot pic

A Coleman lunchbox with some icepacks in my car. As for time, only takes ten minutes to cook something.

yeah I would do this desu
too bad I graduated. I'll just have to do it in grad school next year or the year after when I'm on the L or something

>he doesn't keep a dual burner propane camp stove and charcoal BBQ in his car for cooking away from home

Have fun trying to get anything to boil with your LIGHTWEIGHT camp stove...

What are you gonna be making? Just plain rice and chicken?

For the most part, days where I have longer breaks I can get creative and cook something else, but this will save me time on meal prep days and gives me fresher meals. Win win.

He will try it a few times and give up. Those are only good for heating up soup, coffee, or maybe making a grilled cheese. Not to mention the propane is about 50% more expensive and 1/3 the size of the regular mini propane bottles...

Underrated.

You brahs ain't seriously using aluminum cookware or drink containers are you?

The price of gas cannisters is going to add the fuck up.

be careful not to set off fire alarm user

Lmao

A dude in my high school used to make a fire to cook sausages in reccess.

Top laughs