Getting fit is a waste of time if you habitually wear casual kid clothes (i.e. jeans, t-shirts, sneakers, etc.)

Getting fit is a waste of time if you habitually wear casual kid clothes (i.e. jeans, t-shirts, sneakers, etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_(cloth)
i.4cdn.org/int/1504631752519.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buddy if you do your grocery shopping in a suit you're a fucking austist

Back to Veeky Forums twink. You're not going to find a big guy and turn him into your dream hunk, or whatever you faggots call it these days...

Nobody respects you btw

Says the faggot who doesn't lift

No dude. Everyone knows that you have to dress chill if you want people to like you. Nobody wants to hang out with some stuck up tryhard.

Ok man

awesome my dude, back to Veeky Forums with you

>go to baseball game
>wear suit
>surrounded by people having a good time wearing casual/team related clothing
>look awkward and out of place
>also alone
>confirmed autistic/forever alone

Yeah you've gotta have a bit of everything in the wardrobe.

Jeans + T-shirt = child

Jeans + T-shirt + blazer = fun outgoing mature man comfortable with his place in life.

Flannel is the final redpill.

OP should have chosen a better image, as usual.
There are other alternatives than jeans and tee or full suit, that can work in most environments.
The point is, you can be more put together than a kid in a t-shirt.

But Veeky Forums hates suits and likes dressing like weird anime video-game ninjas.

>being this autistic

I dress like pic related and I get mired all the time. If you people aren't noticing your gains in a t shirt it's because you're dyel

>Getting fit is a waste of time if you habitually wear clothes

FTFY

How are people going to see your gains if you wear clothes?

I've done this twice.

You dress like a fag.
But I can't talk too much shit.
I dress like a black teen who still plays highschool sports :(

Jeans are fine with an oxford.

It's important to have clothes for the situation; casual, formal, etc. I definitely agree that a man should have a suit (indochino is a good palce to start), this is truly an anime imageboard so expecting guys around here to actually have a sense of style is a bit much.

>so autistic he can't wear tshirt and jeans without being reminded of his childhood.

>dress shoes with jeans

When will this joke end? It is the try hard of not being a tryhard.

>Wear tshirt and jeans with sneakers and a cap to boot all day every day.
>Work in medical field, put on suit for meetings only.
>Nobody gives a flying fuck.
>come on Veeky Forums
>dyel Veeky Forums crossposter attempts to make me wear a suit
Ya, because REAL MEN follow fashion advice given to them on a Siamese arts&crafts forum.

It's cause you gotta dress mad chill. Baggy white t-shirt and ripped jeans is where it's at

I said an oxford, where did I get into shoe selection?
Oh, I didn't, you're just projecting your own insecurities onto my post.

Where I come from "wearing oxfords" unequivocally refers to the shoe.

Fuck you im ascending to viking mode so i can chill with dead, varg, and quorthon and raid and pillage faggots like you.

>'AN' oxford

Why just one? Shoes come in pairs, idiot.

suits look dumb on swole guys, look at piana's wedding
t-shirts cling to your body

>Piana
>swole
That's like calling Boogie "chubby".

SOMEBODY POST THE CHILL PASTA

even the smaller dudes look dumb

kek same

Try to go for the chill look if you wanna get the girls. Baggy jeans, and a dirt band T-shirt. If it's winter, throw on an over-sized hoodie for the really chill look. Girls need to know they can kick it cool with you.

Well, where I come from this is an oxford. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_(cloth)

Sorry, too much time spent on Veeky Forums just has me operating on the assumption that that was simply poor mastery of the English language. You wouldn't be the first to say "wearing an oxfords" yet still referring to the shoes. Also when referring to the shirt, basically everyone just calls it, well, a shirt, not an Oxford.

Yeah because Rich Piana is what a guy on SS can achieve in 6 months?

opinion discarded

i.4cdn.org/int/1504631752519.jpg

Jeans + T-shirt + blazer = autist*

Shia is a complete mess in many ways, fashion is the least of his problems.

If he wasn't wearing those ridiculous boots it would be fine.

ties make me feel pretty

The only reason to wear a suit is if you need to do so for work. Otherwise wearing one basically makes you a fedoralord with no ability to fit in socially.

oh yay hyperbole

Was waiting for this

I'm a college kid working at a hardware store, tell me why the fuck I should spend any amount of money on a suit that I'll never wear for another 1.5 years at least?

We had a guy like that in university, always wore a suit and tie. Even on the hottest days. He was weird af and we all hated him. 100% chance of autism. Many such cases

>kid
Answered your own question.

>23

Kid is a pretty generic non-word nowadays, kid. Now answer the question.

Uni student here, I generally dress something like this which feels pretty casual to me. Plain tee, dark jeans and a decent pair of leather boots/shoes. Looking at what other people where around campus I feel waaaaay overdressed. Anything beyond maybe a polo and casual khakis is waaay too formal for everyday use, and even those two paired together will make you look "dressed up" nowadays.

You don't seem to comprehend that a suit is made up of parts. You don't need to wear the entire kit at once except for situations than demand it. Remove tie and blazer, now you're business casual, etc.

Obviously you're too poor to take a woman out to a nice restaurant, but once your actually respect yourself you may find that women respond to a man who knows how to dress much more receptively than to a graphic-t and sweatpants college brat who takes her to sizzler for a 'nice night out'.

>wearing khakis casually

This is legit an autistic set up. Khakis are designed for cube-farm monkeys. Unless you mean khaki colored jeans, don't do it ever.

t-shirts show muscles fine, you twink.

>the point of a suit is to spend lots of money on women

AHAHAHAHA
God damn this is some good bait.

stop projecting

a skinnyfat incel in a suit will recieve far less 'respect' than an aesthetic built guy in a t-shirt and jeans

No need to be so snarky reviewbrah

I also thoughy oxfords were the smart shoes.

The shirt is nice doe i wear onws like those in eiher he same color or beige or gray usually, they go well with busnisess casual gear

I think you misunderstood him. If you're really 23 you should have an idea by now about the advantages of dressing smart,unless your a kissless handholdless virgin.

Spend less time on r9k, spending money on women is not a bad thing from time to time, if you arent a poorfag.

I mean like pic related. They are definitely casual and people wear them all of the time where I live. What do you think uni is? You are a cube farm monkey, you just pay for the privilege.

>you should spend lots of money so that you can spend lots more money

Like I said, I have no reason to own a suit. My girlfriend and I don't go out to expensive restaurants because what's the purpose? Only an idiot spends money for the sake of it.

>Uni is a cube farm monkey

Maybe if you're an idiot in a CS program.

post fit

Your choice. But there are certain events that have dress codes, but i guess you don't belong to anything like that.

I also need a suit for work - occasional meetings - but im pretty sure I'd own at least one for occasions like big family dinners, weddings, fancyi dining etc. And honestly neither a suit nor a fancy dinner costs much.

You are that lanklet that always runs around in a terribly fitted suit, aren't you?

If you need a suit for work, then ofc you'd use it outside of work too.
For people that don't need it a sports coat is good enough for the vast majority of the time. You might need more for weddings and funerals, but even that depends, like if you won't be in the wedding party, or it's a casual dress wedding, you'll be ok anyway.

>Wearing medium sized t-shirt
>Sleeves get stretched to fuck because of massive biceps
>Makes my arms look even bigger than they are

Your point?

Also I'm still 19 you fuck, lemme be young at least a year more

.....Or an engineering program or a business program, or a maths program, or a science program. Nearly all of those are going to lead you to a sit-down desk job, welcome to the brave new world bucko.

I fuck the women of guys who dress like this

>What you think you look like

>medium t-shirt
>massive
hows your first year of lifting?

>other alternatives than jeans and tee
If you're just running to the store of going to class, there's nothing wrong with a t-shirt and jeans. You'll already be better dressed than the 90% of guys who wear basketball shorts and tank tops.

>What you actually look like

Sure you do, big guy.

I wish i could dress better, but it sucks when youre a very warm person who cant have more then one layer of cloth without getting hot.

I'm glad we agree

>a polo and casual khakis
I can't stand this combo, it makes you look like a retail worker 100% of the time
Polos in general. Even if you get a rare well-fitting one that shows off your 'ceps, then congratulations you look like a late-2000s spiked-hair Chad stereotype

> implying i go grocery shopping

nigga, you just went full pleb

Say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens

>tucked in without a belt
>t-shirt tucked in at all
Don't like this trend

Yeah me netither desu, but I'm just kinda wondering what the hate boner for khakis is about here. I think they are pretty decent for general wear and its a little bit of a switchup from fucking dark straight jeans everyday.

Its the most basic and booring you can wear. People who wear khakis are 40 year old men who also wear sandals with socks.

You can make khakis work but you need a lot of material to compliment it for it to look good.

Yeah the material you need to compliment it is a nice body in t-shirt with a good fit. I swear to god you Veeky Forumsgs would be better off just spending the money on test so that you'd look better in any clothes.

How do I dress like a successful non degenerate white man but also show off my fantastic physique?

Perfect example of a fit that is only saved by the guy looking good even by model standards desu. And he would definitely look better in almost anything else.

your skinny ass gets knocked out?

Just dress prep. It's tried and true, always looks good, and never goes out of style.

im not from Veeky Forums. But everyone knows khakis are boring. And you can find lmany different kind of coloured pants which will look way better.

No you.

Oxford cloth button down you mongoloid. OCBD for short.

No. Off the rack suits look terrible on swole guys. Properly tailored suits look great. Just most swole motherfuckers don't care about being in a tailored suit.

>colored pants

Alright man, sure they are less "boring". However, I've only ever seen literal homosexuals and your stereotypical emaciated 5'5'' "numale" ever wear colored pants before. You need way more good looks and color coordination to pull those off.

>I've only ever seen literal homosexuals and your stereotypical emaciated 5'5'' "numale" ever wear colored pants before. You need way more good looks and color coordination to pull those off.
Not really. Just google and find some good combinations of colours in t-shirts and pants that compliments your body and looks. And women love it. It looks way better on a buff guy then a skinny twink. Just dont wear skin tight pants.

Those are chinos. Not khakis.

You obviously don't know shit about getting girls, brah. There's so many ugly overdressed fucks like you that women have almost been prejudiced against guys who dress nice. Why do you think girls always go for dudes who just wear Carhart shit and baseball hats?

Your son is chicano. Not paki.

do you live in alabama

lmao

>spotted the white trash
How's the Deep South this time of year? Fucked any of your cousins lately?

None of you should be allowed to even dress yourselves.

that looks godawful