Which is the better bulking food?

Which is the better bulking food?

Milk because it doesn't get stuck in your throat and feel fucking awful.

Peanut butter because it tastes good and you can have it with a lot of things. absolutely GOAT with an apple.

Peanut Butter is delicious though, and I get gassy if I drink too much milk.

Probably just comes down to preference.

that's why you wash the peanut butter down with the milk

Milk, peanut butter, whey, bananas, frozen spinach, frozen blueberries, and oats. Blend it together. I start my day with this every day and it tastes great, gives lasting energy, and takes like a minute to prepare.

One of them is a drink and the other is food

Literally make this same exact smoothie for my gainz

Dairy, more complete EAA profile

>frozen blueberries
Fuck blueberries, the Jewiest fucking berries, expensive but 25% of the nutrients in other berries at most

>milk

lol enjoy cancer.

PB. Good for cutting and bulking. Also milk is filled with estrogen, blood, pus and every other nasty fucking thing you can think of. If you can get raw local milk go for it. Otherwise yeaaa.....

pb if you can't drink milk like me

how in the world is PB good for cutting? it's extremely calorie dense

and do you think commercial dairy farms add estrogen, blood, and pus to their milk, while local raw milk doesn't have those things? u srs breh?

PB fits perfectly into my cutting macros. and yes an old timer who milks his own cows and sells the milk won't have the stuff in it the commercial fags do

Peanut butter is the obvious choice here

It's very filling,tastes good and has a good amouunt of protein

>filling
no
>tastes good
yes
>good amount of protein
for the amount of calories, fuck no

What is the top tier berry then?

It has high protein content considering it's a snack

The strawberry obviously

>frozen spinach
this seems like a weird addition

kale or spinach goes well in a smoothie because you dont taste it. free nutrients and added texture.

Who else /gopbad/ here?

peanutbutter because lactose intolerance

>falling for the blendjew
stay cucked soyboy

As a fatty losing weight for the first time, I'm eating two servings of peanut butter with yogurt for breakfast. It's fantastic, and it easily fits into my 1300 calories a day.

>1300 calories
uh you shouldnt be consuming this low of calories. specially if you're fat... eat more and just do a little bit of cardio u lazy fuck

Thanks for the dietary advice without knowing my height and weight.

I'm going to the gym 6 days a week and I've already lost 27kg.

Youre not very good at this whooe healthy lifestyle thing are you?

who wouldnt lose weight eating 1300 calories a day rofl

Crash diets are a bad idea and easy to yoyo from. Please follow a more sensible diet plan, and eat A METRIC FUCKTON OF BEANS AND GREEN VEGETABLES. Seriously, try eating 1300 kcal in lentil soup. Just an experiment for one day.

I appreciate the concern, but I'm not struggling on this diet. I'm comfortable with this. My TDEE is about 2039 at my current weight, so this is only slightly lower than the recommended 500cal deficit.

I've eaten at TDEE every so often to break through weight-loss stalls. I feel like I'm learning reasonable eating habits.

Unfortunately I can't go super hard on beans, because I have to be careful with carbs. But I do appreciate the advice.

>My TDEE is about 2039
Are you 1.50?
>I can't go super hard on beans, because I have to be careful with carbs
Beans IS being careful with carbs. They are very complex, bound to a lot of fiber, and high in protein. They are not the same as white flour or soda.
Do you think something bad would happen to you if you ate most of your calories in lentils?

Yes, I do. The reason I'm losing weight is because I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. My doctor hasn't been helpful so I'm winging it. I'm trying to stay around 50g of carbs a day or less.

My blood sugar is normal now. My weight loss is consistent. Do you think I'm doing something wrong, or are you just trying to be the most right?

t. prostitute

put food in mixer when you already ate
it's easier to drink stuff when ur already full

>guy says he's losing weight and comfy with his diet
>Veeky Forums complains
He's making it, stop bitching dammit. Sorry for the white knight moment.

>lifting
Lol enjoy cancer (proven fact bro)

>year of our lord 2017
>not letting peanut butter melt in a glass of hot whole milk and mix it with a spoon for maximum gains and glorious taste
Not gonna make it

>Do you think I'm doing something wrong, or are you just trying to be the most right?
Neither, I just hate the carbs are evil meme. Anyway, you do you and get well soon.
>bitching
Get some thicker skin

Why is milk considered a bulking drink again? I thought it was low cal
something like 47 cals in a glass

If you are bulking what you really want is carbs. So neither of them.

I don't like peanut butter at all to be honest.

Kek, what? 0% is like 90 kcal in a glass, whole is 160. And it helps with bulking because it's got 0% volume solids, so it won't make you satiated at all

Just had toasted bread with peanut butter and sliced banana on top, along with a glass of milk. literally best thing in the world

How can anyone stand the taste of peanut butter?

No ...

congrats u tarded

I thought berries were mostly sugar and nothing else?

>'merican edukeshun
Pathetic

How can anyone not, it's fucking delicious

Best post ITT

Gonna be working at the hospital the entirety of next week from like 8 am to 5 pm. Anyone got any suggestions of quick to prepare meals to get me at around 3800 calories daily?

>I just hate the carbs are evil meme
He said he's type 2 diabetic. In his case it's perfectly understandable to avoid high glycemic index/load foods (and most carbs fall into this). Cut him some slack.

>Jar of pb
>Spoon

>40 spoonfulls of pb to meet goal
>320g of fat

A packet of pasta
>1700 kcal, 65 protons, 1 min to prepare, 25 minutes wait
Four cans of black beans/kidney beans/lentils/peas
>1000 kcal, 80 protons, 1 second to prepare
Four slices of whole wheat bread
>360 kcal, 13 protons, 1 second to prepare
Four tablespoons of pb
>400 kcal, 20 protons, 1 min to prepare
A liter soy milk
Four tablespoons jam
>200 kcal, 1 sec to prepare
>400 kcal, 30 protons, 0 time to prepare
Enjoy!
Maybe cut out one slice of bread with pb and jam and add some sauce to the pasta idk

>avoid high glycemic index/load foods
Which lentils aren't
>(and most carbs fall into this)
Lentils don't
>Cut him some slack.
Just offering my perspective, don't mean to sound condescending

You're the man. Saving this for sure.

Sorry, I misread your tone.