I've done SS for about a year, now what does Veeky Forums recommend for aesthetics...

I've done SS for about a year, now what does Veeky Forums recommend for aesthetics? I don't give a fuck about strength tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how did you manage to sustain an aggressive linear progression program for a year without exceeding the maximum number of resets?

if you only progressed 10lbs a week on squat on average, you would be squatting 565x3x5 assuming you started from the bar

something does not add up here

I'm a retard who didn't do the program as intended. I still made pretty good gains tho, as of right now I can squat 235 which is decent considering i'm 150 lbs.

good lord man you really fucked things up

there's no way you should be weighing 150lbs at the end of SS, and there's no way you should only be squatting 235

>I don't give a fuck about strength tbqh
Then why on earth did you waste a year on Starting STRENGTH?

How... how much did you weigh before starting?

what should i do now lol
build a foundation

145lbs

lanklet gymfail general

>what should i do now lol

Actually try. Your problem isn't your program. It's effort.

I-I did try though, I honestly did. Squats have honestly been making me feel like dying, and it takes every fucking ounce of drive within me to complete my sets.

>Lifting for a year
>Still can't devise own program

ok, let's do some math

you gained 20lbs in 52 weeks, putting you at 0.385lbs a week, or a weekly calorie surplus of 1346 and change, which puts your daily average calorie surplus at 192, which is probably nowhere near enough to sustain an aggressive linear progression program - and this is assuming that all of that weight gain was actual weight gain, which it was not because people new to training tend to rapidly put on a lot of glycogen weight (probably 10lbs easily)

and it gets even worse, because you probably were not consistently in a calorie surplus, instead you alternated between being in a slight surplus and a slight deficit on a daily or weekly basis

wtf were you doing

probably my studies, I would skimp out on meals and sometimes workouts to study. not a good excuse but that's why

>I did SS
no, you didn't
>I don't care about strength
no kidding

idk what major could be so arduous that you can't find time to fucking eat food

more like it was my autism, I'd literally forget to eat...

what should I do lads, SS again? I don't want to do that...I know obviously, I'll have to be more dedicated to my program, and now that I have my own apartment I can mealprep which is good since my weakness is the eating portion of the program.

at this point you might be burned out doing SS, but you definitely are still capable of making rapid gains

you can switch to something aesthetics oriented but for fuck's sake eat a caloric surplus and get up to 200lbs or something, do lyle mcdonald's generic bulking routine (add lateral raises and face pulls to both upper days)

Just for note I'm a 5'5" manlet so getting to 200 would make me look disgusting

I guess I'll use google and focus harder on bulking and take my lifting more seriously.

yeah disregard the 200lbs goal then, aim for maybe 175lb or something

don't do it too fast, stay on the lean end of things (10-15% bodyfat with some margin of error)

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html/

Do PPL brah

Try jason blaha's program. it's pretty good i'd say.