I have jock itch and tomorrow I have a girl coming over we are gonna fug and watch movies...

I have jock itch and tomorrow I have a girl coming over we are gonna fug and watch movies. is there anyone to make the redness go away quick?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BR3mzQtgAWs/?taken-by=shinukii
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have jock itch aswell, usually I put neosporin on it, but when I was younger I played football and there was a spray that made it go away completely. Anyone remember what that shit was called?

rub the rest of your body just as evenly

Get boom! Tough actin tenactin

rub it with what evenly?

try icepacks maybe? I know they make your skin red of course while using them but maybe it would mitigate it afterwards.

Id also say try not to worry about it and just make sure your room is dark before the fugg

cortizone works in about 12 hours. don't use it consistently. I'm not sure what it does to a dick, but it zaps redness, inflammation and even itch and can make it come back worse later or thin out your skin.

I've only got it on my feet how'd you get it on your junk you degenerate. Do you not wash your hands before you masturbate?

gonna try some ice now see how it works. I've been using vitamin a and d ointment.
i have it on my foot too but i don't care about that but I'm guessing from having my foot touch my boxers and then sweating my ass off for 4 hours at a time.

gold bond medicated

toothpaste works in a pinch

Rub it all over the end too, she'll appreciate the minty fresh glans.

Turn off the lights before you fuck

Bengay is perfect for this.

no

Toothpaste is surprisingly good. Put about as much as you would on a brush on your finger then rub it in.

Also works with lovebites

Post more 2B

Clotrimazol/clotrimin has worked for me. You can get it over the counter.

one time i had a bad rash and it was bleeding while this girl was sucking me off. like drops of blood running down my cock. i just remember thinking how does this dumb cunt not notice this? but i just kept going.

It's just athletes foot cream. Jock itch is athletes foot in another location.

Zinc-creme.

Shit works like a charm, jockitch gone in

>jock itch
What is this meme?

it's not a meme friend.

I only opened this thread to see if it was a trap. GL bye.

it's no trap

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Clean your fucking crotches.
Seriously, wash yourself, blow dry your fucking crotch, put baby powder on it.
I got jock itch one time and it was because i was once a mountainside for two months without ability to clean my clothes.
No first world person should get this shit.

even if you clean your clothes you can still get if you are stuck wearing clothes you were sweating in for 6+ hours at work

>that stomach/hip/thigh area
brehs

I WANT TO FUCK TOOBIE

Maybe i can help if u tell me what a jockitch is ?

And what is her name?

She's some italian cosplayer. Saw her instagram a few months ago. Great tits, but no ass to speak of.

I see, no name you could give me though?

Pretty easy to find with reverse image search.

instagram.com/p/BR3mzQtgAWs/?taken-by=shinukii

OP I had this problem too. Trust me it's really easy.
Paint it blue. When she asks, just say that the girl you had over last week was into some freaky shit and it won't come off. She'll be deepthroating you in no time.