5 day PPL?

How bad really would doing a 5 day PPL be?

Basically I have access to a gym 5 days a week because long story. Was thinking of doing PPLPP and then resting the other 2 days

My legs are already pretty big compared to the rest of me so Im not worried about them becoming small. Is this a bad idea? Anyone got any good 4 or 5 day routines?

yea look for phul, phat. those imo are the most similar towards PPL

That would be a great way to have small legs but you're doing ppl so you're gonna be small all over

come on now, plenty of big guys do PPL

just because you don't have the work capacity to do it, or are still in the beginner SScel mindset that only full body routines work, doesn't mean it's not a valid way to organize training
you already know your legs will not be developed optimally, but as far as bro routines that still maintain some semblance of balance it would probably be fine

Squats once a week is enough for decent legs

Hey, I found a pic of you! How's ppl coming along?

this, though dont expect much op

Hey man you'll make gains for sure. The only issue i have with this program is that trainning legs only once a week will cause you to get DOMS every week and that sucks. I'd do a few sets of squat 2 days before or after your leg days to keep that from happening if i were you

Do UxLxPPL instead.

dont you have some milk to be drinking, bro?

>H-He does do my "superior" PPL s-so he has to be doing SS
SS and PPL aren't the only routines out that you faggot

Doesn't*

PPL is literally a good routine and there are guys 10x more aesthetic than you following it

Whats wrong with doing PPL if I find it enjoyable? I enjoy being in the gym 6 days a week, and I get gains.

>and I get gains
>no pics
Wew lad I bet you look like shit. Also aesthetic rely MOSTLY on genetics, not your routine you fucking retard

i don't even do PPLs myself, and idk where you found that old progress pic of mine

now explain why PPL is not a legitimate way to organize training when countless people use it with great results

I cant believe that are still ''MEN'' working out legs on this board

PP master race here. Go to the gym 4 times a weak + 25 min run 3 time a week in a lean bulk. Enjoy growing while maintaining your chad abs. Also, this type of routine goes well with drinking 3+ times a week.

i'm not
these boys btw

You're literally only showing your shoulders and chest because you know everything else looms like shit you fat fuck

you're only showing text because everything on you looks like shit, and you don't even lift

How much you wanna bet I look 100x better than your scrawny/fat ass?

show us

that lad looks good af. post pics betas

this is what i do
works well, you can do deadlifts on the first L day

What the hell do those letters mean

Just do upper lower split with concurrent periodization

Upper body/Rest/Lower body/Rest/Push/Pull/Legs

i have 5 consecutive days to go to the gym though. Just Mon- Fri.

Might just do PHUL

You really think I'm gonna post pics of my body so you can jerk you 2 inch peen to? Haha no thanks betas

thanks for confirming beyond any doubt that you look like you've never touched a weight in your life

Damn, your self reflecting pretty hard bro. Hows it feel to look dyel and be beta?

kek get rekt gocuck

I have been doing 5 day pusp pull legs for a while its great would be better if you could fit in an off day after leg and another one after pp.

>not 6 day
never gonna make it, pussy

>self reflecting
It's called projecting, you brainlet.

I been doing a 6 day PPL but alternating heavy and light days, so like

Push-Heavy
Pull-Light
Legs-Heavy
Push-Light
Pull-Heavy
Legs-Light

programmer so i dont do anything physical at work, so try to get into the gym every day

PPL is the patrician routine

>your
>self reflecting

yep, must be a miscer

I ran a 5 day ppl in the past mainly because my legs are disproportionally big compared to my upper body.
5'9 160 lbs

>self reflecting

>PPL is shit

PPL with curls and rows in addition is probably the best training program for naturals to look as big as your genes allow you to be.

Can agree, I did squats three to four times a week and barely could increase, then I realized that my legs need more rest and reduced it to once, twice a week at max and have way better and stronger legs this way.

sound like a pussy to me

I just don't have good genes, not everyone squats 200 kg after a year.

toning seems to have worked out. how about building some muscle now? (unless you are going for trap mode ofc.)

fair enough

post your body faggot b4 you talk shit

overtraining is a fact.
you can squat superhard once a week, but if you try to squat as hard for 5-6 days straight, it will make you overtrain. many people think overtraining is some "magical sickness". progressing less than optimal, or not progressing, can be overtraining too.
by reducing daily stress, you can better organise your squat training across 2+ days than you can in one day, but the most important thing is sticking to a routine that fits your preferences/lifestyle of course.

well, you posted my ~2 months physique already. now i just put almost 20 more months ontop of it.

still no pic

>IMG_20151012_153826.jpg

>thinking number of lifting days matter

I have built my phisique on 2 days full body with compound lifts focusing on strength

I know a lot of big guys who just train twice a week with legs before chest and arms. Seems to work, I remember when I thought I must train every single day and at the end I just injured myself because I didn't know wtf I am doing. Good, I can't blame the 7 days a week training, only my own stupidity because I thought I must go heavy every time.

Day 1: Push + knee dominant accessory work
Day 2: Pull
Day 3: Legs (heavy strength session)
Day 4: Push
Day 5: Pull + hip dominant accessory work

Accessory work would be 1-2 exercises, moderate weight, higher rep.

>I have built my phisique on 2 days full body with compound lifts focusing on strength
So that's why you look so shit.

too bad i dont have old pics on my pc when I used to do routines such as ppl or PHAT.

You don't need that much volume as natty.

My current routine: Squats 5/3/1 or Dead 5/3/1
Bench 5/3/1 or OHP 5/3/1
Weighted pull up
Yates Row
Flies or lat raises
arms

That's it, minimalist as fuck, I add jocker sets and I have never been bigger. I used to stall so much on PPL, and know my numbers are increasing so fast. In my opinion upper/lower is the best
>inb4 i dont want big legs

Just do 2 leg exercises and abs

But that doesnt even mater, hell I do 1 leg exercise and by legs are huge compared to my lower body. 3x squatting for 3 plates beats any of your high volume meme leg routines.

Sure thing bro, go do slave 6 times a week in gym while I lift 2 times and rest is free time

>edgy comments against PPL
Yeah keep doing SS forever, delusional dumbfucks that want aesthetics but train for strength

literally the worst shot of him in the entire film

That's why you got a physique of powerfatter and not an aesthetic physique nor equilibrated physique. And you're fat. And you're lazy with your two days .
Don't be salty when we'll get the girls while you'll be talking about your 4pltate squat

I like doing PPPPxLx because I deadlift on leg days and the rest day before and after it is super useful for recovery.

when should a new lifter hop off the SS train?

My goal is to develop an aesthetic physique and have a decent level of strength (normie
strength standards)

Show your physique then. With time stamp please.

where's your "after" pic?

You finish SS after a few months, then just don't extend it and you're good to go. SS will jumpstart you to okay strength levels, but bodybuilding routines will also get you stronger over time. Unless you actually want to be a powerlifter, strength routines are a complete waste of time.

holy shit just do pplppl cuck

Do people really believe this shit? Hahahaha I thought they were just trolling at first.

Show your physique.

Jesus fuck you're retarded.

PPL is great but using that as proof is silly since Efron is on juice.

3-6 months and do it fucking right. Torrent the damn book and read it. Maintain good form.

I can't believe how many idiots on here think PPL "doesn't work" or won't grow legs. What a bunch of morons. Dorian's training was basically PPL for years, just with lower volume. It's a very popular and successful way to split up training.

It's only one idiot. He's been trolling any thread that mentions PPL for awhile now but won't ever post his own routine or body.

Less than one year liftang, no SS nor powerfatting

>no chest
>small arms
>no shoulders
>weird stomach

Jesus, I knew it.

>160lbs
Yeah your legs aren't big LMAO

Not the guy you are arguing with, but how come you can type a lot of shit with that Auschwitz lookin mode fresh out of the oven? Go back to pressing 125 lbs on bench press xd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Fat
>Tries to show big arms when they're fat
> Talks about my arms on a front shot
>Not a better chest than me though i'm a chestlet and though he's fat
>Praises heavy compounds and no traps
>Talks about my aushwitz mode and my gut when no abs, and try to hide his guts behind his fists

powerfatter triggered ?

lmao

He is twice your size you fucking twink.the fact that you think that the number of days you lift/how you arrange them matters proves you're a summerfag

PPLPPxx LPPLPxx PLPPLxx

Here is a prime example of what delusion is.
Whoever is buffer than me is obviously fat and a powerlifter, me, an optimal 140 lbs of solid bones, I'm pure aesthetics, you mirin my 14 inches arm? How about my 1RM on the squat of 145 lbs?

Frank Zane did PPL, retard.

come back when you've lifted more than 3 months

Veeky Forums in a nutshell : A fat guy lifting two days beeing praised by faggots that doesn't even post their bodies.
Never talked about number of days nor programs. Only about esthetics and girls.

I'm not the guy your physique you criticize, but every experienced lifter will say to you one year novice that he looks bigger and better than you.

Do you actually think you could look better than anybody here?
Give me your weight and height

I do acknowledge he's bigger than me, never said otherwise. If he cutted he'd probably look better too. But for now he's still fat, have no traps for someone who praises heavy compounds and has imbalances from what i see
Gimme your timestamped body

he looks better than you, in any way you put it

>never talked about number of days nor programs.
scroll up dipshit youre small and delusional

That's not me. It's another user.

I'm

You do know you're supposed to progress in weight right. You look like you've been lifting the same amount of weight for 6 months. You've been lifting less than a year. Shut the fuck up, you don't know shit. I doubt you even use proper form. My 12 y/o nephew has more muscle mass than you.

Once more, post pic.
Lot of thrash talkers here, few actually show how they look like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just remember guys, this is the type of dude who writes how "squats and deadlifts are for fatlifters" and how dumbbell bench is more effective than barbell.

I am not fat you somali tier shit.

Go lift 5 lb dumbbels with ur smelly indian friends.

looking buff bro top kek

Still no pic

nice abs fatty