Wanting to be "fit" is a mental illness, the same way obesity is

Wanting to be "fit" is a mental illness, the same way obesity is.

If you're at a healthy BMI, you're fine. Anything else is either gluttony or OCD or body dysmorphia

Veeky Forums cannot swallow this redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22805182
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>not settling for bare minimum
>redpilled

But I like lifting and eating, so fuck you, you twig faggot.

>(you)

you're still a faggot incel virgin

kys

Oj has a point that if you dont enjoy lifting, you probably wont sustain the lifestyle for a long time, resulting in a loss of time. Time you could spend better. But else this argument doesnt really work, personally i see it as part of my idendity to not be a fat slob, so cant stop wont stop

I wonder what's the academic background you used to reach that conclusion

Cope harder little boy.

desu that guy has been laid more than 90% of this board. also im 6' 1" so i don't need to work out

>if you dont enjoy lifting, you probably wont sustain the lifestyle
I think you can learn to enjoy it. I was a fat faggot who tried several long attempts to get into going to the gym before it finally clicked, then I was wishing there were less rest days.

@42809200
Baiting for (yous) is a pretty pathetic pastime desu.

>wanting to be healthy is a mental illness

get a load of THIS dumb ass.

i love when rebbit newfags try to fit in by using the @postnumber meme

kys lmao

a healthy BMI is ALREADY healthy. anything more is OCD and body dysmorphia my friend

seek help. also you

>reddit spacing
>calling out reddit faggots
youre being too obvious in your attempts you need to be more subtle
5/10 you still got me to respond and give you a (you)

blatant strawman. not an argument, retard.

>not an argument meme

not an argument my friend. i bet you're a fucking manlet

>reddit spacing meme

oh look, you just here from /r/The_Donald and are trying to fit in.

nice try sweetie

Yeah it would be fine but the recommendation is to exercise at moderate intensity for like 5 hours per week too. So you might as well lift for those 5 hours.

Some of us play sports, twinklet

>banging women is the epitome of life
Yeah, I sure do have lots to show after banging 40+ womwn. All them juicy HPV strains oh yeah, couple claps but good thing u can get rid of them and now inability to get aroused by same womwn for long perioid of time in relationahip. Sure is swell mang!

nice LARP faggot. if you had banged that many chicks you wouldn't be as salty as you fucking are now

i bet you're a fucking incel, fucking loser

>a simple white shirt and sweat pants provides the same function as any other clothing, wanting to wear anything else is mental illness

shit analogy. have a (You) for your "effort"

Aight if that makes ya feel better about you not being able to even fuck once then keep thinking that boy

true, I m extremely vain along with growing up insecure about my natural skely size.

>a healthy BMI is ALREADY healthy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22805182
>Using current BMI thresholds for obesity in FBA may result in misleading inferences about health risk.

Also
>PARTICIPANTS:Football athletes (n = 156, 20.0 ± 1.3 years, 185.6 ± 6.5cm, 103.3 ± 20.4 kg)
>Average chad height is 6'1", +/- 2 inches
>average chad weight is 227lbs, +/- 45lbs

lmao

Oh sick, m8, its not like lifting has numerous health benefits and makes you look significantly better. Why would i settle for bare minimum, when i can go beyond that? I can actually look good, you know. Lifting is a part of my life that makes it better.

>using BMI as an indicator of health
So many unfit newfags around these days, must be tumblr college kids pushing their idiocy around here

100% The bro frequents buzzfeed

>not wanting to stave off the cold hand of Death for as long as possible

Bmi is flawed. The only way to know is how you feel. There is always room for inprovement.
Living is the true illness.

You realize there's lots of people with a "healthy" bmi that actually have an unhealthy bf%, riiiiight?

t Crab Mentality

>I tell other people to stop looking better than me because I don't want to put in the effort to look like them

Fuck off skinnyfat faggot

Do you have enough money to make it through the day without becoming homeless or starving? Obviously it's enough and a mental illness to earn any more.

If wanting to be fit is a mental illness then I wanna be sick as fuck

All I hear is "I want to die earlier!"

u can b a sad kunt m8, or u can b a sickknt m8, lets b sickknts m8, fuck yeah

>im 6' 1" so i don't need to work out
ok Jack Skellington, whatever you think

Post body

>Wanting to be "fit" is a mental illness

Le ebin trololol xD

t. redditfag