Thick girl here

Thick girl here.

Tell me why I should bother losing weight when hot guys will hook up with me anyways? Dieting and going to the gym is so boring.

bad b8

Then don't. No one is forcing you to do anything.
I would suggest you care about your health and put less value in getting laid.

Is hooking up with hot guys all there is to life?

It depends on how thick you are. Anyways how does it feel to become a used hole with no husband?

I hope you're posting with a fucking sage, newcucks

For vapid fat bitches desperate for attention?

Yes

>gril here
post dick
stop eating bread

You shouldn't. I love thick girls.

If you love them so much you should post some faggot

It's pretty shitty the way people keep posting this photo everywhere as if justice is somehow served.

It's clearly someone with mental health issues who was unable to get over the death of their parent, and ended up killing themselves.

How is that worth celebrating at all unless you're an edgy teenager who just likes the shock value?

alright
this is not thicc (aka fat for low test beta cucks) thread

Literally no reason to
Female fitness is a meme

Don't, die at 50. No one will care but you.

as a guy with a fat fetish i approve of this post. stay fat.

if you dont have any respect for yourself youll just get pumped and dumped

what if you like being fat

I wouldn't believe that. I can understand liking the things that make you fat (excessive eating, drinking, not working hard, etc.), but being fat itself is a miserable existence.

Probably bait, but I had a tinder hookup whore say the exact same bullshit. You may be able to get fucked now in your 20s, but once you get older and presumably fatter, guys aren't even going to bat an eye at you accept for the thirstiest of niggas. Enjoy your lack of love life

liar

Names plz

most Veeky Forumsizens are bitter faggots that dont understand or like women

I get that a lot of Veeky Forums is a bit bitter, but that in particular just seems distasteful. How is it reasonable to mock someone for being mentally ill and killing themselves because they feared being alone and then turn around and cry out that you're lonely and it's impacting your mental health?

I wish /r9k/ would fuck off back to their board honestly.

Old roastie rode the cock carousel and killed herself when she realised no one would love her.

There's literally nothing not funny about this.

I mean, you know absolutely nothing about the lady apart from that her mother died and she couldn't cope with the grief.

You get this is a 18+ forum, right? As in it's not intended for teenagers? At least stay in containment.

Whats more important, living another 20 years or getting dick?

I know you're a guy but it's clear to all that being a woman had numerous advantages. One of them is that every male on the planet would fuck you despite you being the most vile human being on earth

>projecting that hard

Just because a bunch of men are pretty pathetic doesn't mean that no-one has standards mate.

Women
>Easier time being laid
Men
>Better in every other way

Rather keep my dick

do you like chest pains and short breath?

for women, yeah

>internet thick = 500 lbs+ IRL
>guys will hook up with me anyways

Only a beta manlet will try to wife you, if that. Guys just view you as a hole to pump and run, they have no respect for you and quite honestly you probably disgust them.

Might as well adopt 5 cats now.

She's single and killed herself because of jealousy. What more proof do I need that she's a worthless roastie?

Stop complaining, the male equivalent of you is 100x worse off.

You know how you mention they hook up with you?

That's because you're young. In ten years, you will find all of your attractive, fit friends still enjoying their lives, while you get lonelier and lonelier, and hot guys aren't around because they're married and getting far better at home.

tl;dr enjoy your late 30s

I mean, she had a partner and killed herself anyway, that's clearly not how you're putting it. There's pretty obvious more going on there than what's presented in the article.

Also, what fucking year is this? The roastie meme is pretty dead mate.

>roastie
>meme

Newfags need to fucking GO

For fucks sake you desperates... this is called "FAT"
Thick is reserved for dedicated girls that work their ass of at the gym. Basement dwellers like you make me sick...

>Better in every other way
Women can wear tight pants without crushing their junk.

Stop getting upset about what others want to fuck.

Shit forgot its a blue board, mods please no ban. Just delete post.

>Thick is reserved for dedicated girls that work their ass of at the gym.
It's actually not. You're the kind of guy who posts loli in the shortstack thrads. Her hips-ass-shoulder-waist ratio is great and perfectly acceptable as thicc.

delete it yourself retard

>enjoy your late 30s
>Implying dating/hooking up gets harder for women

Mate, im hitting 30 this year and currently dating is still a dream for women
Even the fat and useless ones can find a man before you can grab your own dick. The wall is basically a meme of misunderstanding

Women complain she cant get a man in her late 30s is the exact same as before, she was too picky when she was younger and rejected every guy who came up and she still does it. Younger girls just arent as vocal with how many guys they reject (pro-tip: its alot)

tl:dr Women never lose their edge in dating/hooking up

This is the difference. Anyone who isn't fucking retarded and not constantly living in denial while trying to fool themselves with how "they're fine" and "haters going to hate" will see the picture as a warning message to what happens to people who just keep fooling themselves about how ""fine"" things are.

Those like you who keep trying to fool themselves see this as something posted for poetic justice as in haha that person got what they deserved. You disgusting failures literally cannot see outside your tiny little well of an viewpoint. Who gives a fuck? You're a lost cause already. Keep going with your selfish ways of taking no responsibility whatsoever for your shit and die in 15 years from either crippling depression or when body decides that it's had enough and either develops cancer, diabetes, thrombosis or some other lethal condition with no kids to pass down your useless mess for genetic code sequence. It's literally natural selection.

You can serve as a good warning for those who do strive to improve themselves or those who were at rock bottom and have decided to start climbing up.

Good thread

So, because a woman didn't focus on having kids and a husband, she's a failure? What are you even talking about?

>You disgusting failures literally cannot see outside your tiny little well of an viewpoint. Who gives a fuck? You're a lost cause already. Keep going with your selfish ways of taking no responsibility whatsoever for your shit and die in 15 years from either crippling depression or when body decides that it's had enough and either develops cancer, diabetes, thrombosis or some other lethal condition with no kids to pass down your useless mess for genetic code sequence. It's literally natural selection.

Why are you so angry?

t. low test

Notice the knees. Being fat permanently fucks them up.

t. lost weight

>So, because a woman didn't focus on having kids and a husband, she's a failure?
Yes. Unequivocally yes. She has failed her biological and moral purpose in life and she has done so when she had all the cards stacked in her favor. If the dictionary definition of failure had a picture next to it, it would be of her.

>moral purpose
>my morals are objectively right

wew

now THESE are thigg

Why are you white knighting a dead women cuck ?

Why are you trying so hard to be edgy?

Also
>le cuck meme

Wow nice one bro!

People think thick girls only look good because theyre fat. But they dont know that lifting with a normal amount of bodyfat, will make them look even better. Thick women store more fat in their muscles, and will look way better if theyre fit.

Why even live with old woman who can't give you kids?

Because you enjoy their company and it makes you happy to do so I'd assume.

Do you think people usually get into relationships for the sole purpose of procreation?

Why try to live with a young woman who wont give you kids either?

>Because you enjoy their company
>woman
This is impossible.

Nice body to fuck.
She also can change her mind.

>Nice body to fuck.
Ah, trips of truth. i forgot about that.
I still stand by my point that women are useless for having kids sadly since they oppose it in most cases.

Fuck off whiny redditor.

lose the belly fat, literally nobody likes belly fat on their girl

thick thighs and legs sure, belly fat NO

>nobody likes belly fat on their girl

Low test

Nice photoshop.

nah I wouldn't call that belly fat. that's the perfect kind of thick

>edgy teenager whining about women
>calling other people whiny

Wew. Why not go back to r/incels so you can be surrounded by your own kind?

>Tell me why I should bother losing weight when hot guys will hook up with me anyways?
Why should i answer? This board is for people who already decided that they want to get fit and look better. You can do whatever the fuck you want. Its not even about losing weight, its about builiding muscle and being lean. I am not here to make decisions for other people.
>Dieting and going to the gym is so boring.
>implying that you cant meat your dietary requirements with food that actually tastes good
>implying that once you get into the lifting game, it isnt fun.

Now, fuck off.

>This is impossible.
(you)

That's real fucking disgusting. They should dress appropriately for their size. How the fuck you can go out in public like that. Her fucking g thighs are rubbing from top to bottom

If you're happy with your body your goal shouldn't be to lose weight. Your goal should be to improve your cardiovascular, pulmonary, joint, and mental health. If you also happen to lose weight then that's just a side effect

>hot guys will hook up with me anyways

Just get your shit together before you hit the wall

Because most women who think they're "thicc" are really just fat and feel terrible about themselves. This will lead to settling and/or repressed sexual activity and a general feeling of lacking in life

t. orbiter

I know you like it. Don't try to deny it!

>What do women want?
He finally figured it out lads

he said LATE 30s
Women will get their day of reckoning r-right guys?

I am happy at the fact that life is balanced. For every braphog that a man hates, another man will love and suck the farts right out of her ass.

All the skinnyhogs go to the skinny lovers. All the thiccness ladies can roll their ass right onto my face.

Honestly to live longer. Most people in the anglosphere could stand to lose some weight, I think people would be more motivated to if they knew how badly heart attacks hurt.

Thats a fatass, an ugly one too.

i am fit and i let obese girls suck my junk. its so wrong but feels so right.

THICC is a fucking meme. I hope nobody here is virgin enough to think females can have THICC tier ass ad thighs and boobie, but no belly. Their belly fat isn't fucking smooth and roud, it literally hangs infront of their vag. In pictures most of these bovine thots covere that hanging lower disgusting part using their tent sized panties riding the up to their fucking ribs making their hips appear even bigger, belly smoother and thighs thicker. You are gullible retards no different from camwhore orbiting betas

Why so upset man?

I love thicc :3

Do you truly believe that as a thicc lover that I don't care about the stomach size that much. As long as the stomach is smaller than the ass I am ok with that.

Thick girls are fine but people posted only shitty ones itt

>le thicc girls aren't fat meme

Enjoy watching your fatass wives and girlfriends raise your kids to be little porkers. Fucking low-test betas who know the only women they can get are fatties don't belong on my Veeky Forums

kys fag

I swear. Living with women is so fucking off the wall batshit insane that if it wasn't for my undying need to fuck them in every hole they got I would happily live my entire life without women.
They just keep complaining and complaining. There's just never a single fucking moment where there's just peace and quiet

He finally learned

1. I don't believe you're female, prove it with timestamp if I'm wrong
2. If you are female: you're deluding yourself, knock that shit off, every guy, even the fat ugly ones, want svelte, fit, young-looking women.