How do I lose my manboobs?

How do I lose my manboobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/261179.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just some background

>was never fat, somewhat chubby at absolute best, got kinda pointy tits around 14
>started working out 2 years ago, have gained a good amount of mass
>run a minimum of 20 minutes after every lifting session
>eat a lot of fruit and white meat, rarely eat junk food
>no matter how much I bench or do push-ups, they're always there

What the fuck, man.

Eat less.
Move more.
If they're still there in 6 months, chances are you did it wrong.
If they're still there after you get under 200 lbs, then you may have gynaecomastia, get surgery.

Post body.

Some guys just develop them. Once you develop them you cannot get rid of them besides surgery.

>YES YOU CAN I LOST FAT AND LOST THEM!

If you lost them you didn't have manboobs, you just had a lot of body-fat stored on your chest, that doesn't mean manboobs.

Manboobs are a specific type of development on your chest where your chest actually has a permanent transformation. The skin and fat actually develop a "2nd chin" type effect, which will NEVER go away even if you lose all the fat in those fat cells in that region. The skin itself has to be tucked back and tightened up via cosmetic surgery procedure.

Unfortunately there's no way to tell if/how this occurs as it seems to occur regardless of body-fat. Some guys develop it at 20% bodyfat, other guys don't develop it until 50% bodyfat, it's depends on prone you're to it occurring.

Personally I've been upto 30% bodyfat and my chest stayed like as if I was 15% bodyfat, so very tight and solid, no manboob development. My brother on the otherhand has been upto 40% bodyfat or so and despite now losing all the fat, he still has prominent manboobs that he developed from being obese.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT talking about GYNO.

There's 3 separate types of bitch tits you can have.

1. Fat on chest (easily removed via losing fat, chest goes back to normal)

2. Manboobs (caused by being overweight, once developed stays forever, chest will only ever tighten up via surgery, NOT GYNO, ESSENTIALLY SKIN/TISSUE THATS BEEN EXTENDED BEYOND THE POINT OF RETURN)

3. Gyno (hormonal) - can be caused by a lot of different things.

You're fat, buddy. Below 16% bodyfat is usually where the manboobs start to dissapear.

I guess thats a relief. What % would you estimate I'm at?

25% maybe.

Thanks for the help, user. Guess I'll read the sticky. One more question, I don't take any supplements. Would you suggest focusing on figuring out my TDEE and not starting to take anything like Whey or Creatine or CLA?

I wouldn't worry about supplements if I where you. They're not really necessary. So yeah, my advice is to focus on figuring out your TDEE especially if you want to cut. Though if you want to take supplements while you're doing so, there's no harm to it.

Your greentext makes it sound like you're super fit and have a great diet but your picture shows that you're still fat. Eat healthier and eat less, lift more, gain some muscle and they'll go away.

What about if you run everyday and do pushups everyday and still have them?

You're definitely fat. Definitely cut for a long while mate.

gyno, probably pubescent for that guy in pic

You're just fat.

Does that mean it will go away?

Look into DIM.

no. only surgery can fix it

Saw this for a split second because the way you censored your face

So hypothetically if that was a picture of me, would I be stuck with gyno for life? Is it noticable?

The more muscular and lean you get the less noticable it will be.

saving this for my fap folder

Nigger, you’re just fat.

Depends on your age and how long they have been there. For the majority of people who get gyno from puberty, it goes away on its own. If it does not, you need ALMOST definitely need surgery.
There was a study done on an AI (The thing you take on a steroid cycle if your estrogen needs to be controlled) that had success in permanently removing or reducing the gyno tissue. Some of the subject had their gyno return, though. Can't recall the name, unfortunately

Get to a low body fat percent. That's all you need to do abd it's all you can do.

You said you've gained mass. Now you have to lose mass.

Did you even spend two minutes researching what gyno is

user, like the other user said, you're likely rocking around 25% BF. That said, just figure out your TDEE and then do the cut around 250-500 less than your active state. I usually look up what my basal state would be, then my active state, and then consider around the median of those two values and then go from there. I suggest you either significantly limit or cut sugar, and you will likely see a bit improvement within two-three weeks. Try to cut at least half of your intake.

And make sure it's a real sugar drink too, and not a fructose syrup drink, so that your body can actually metabolize it properly. Sugar free drinks can help, but they tend to do some funky things with your insulin levels, and you tend to slide into drinking more of them because you'll think "Hey, zero calories and sugar? No way!"

Give it at least two months and you should see a measurable/noticeable improvement. Just make sure to take a pic for before so you can get a visual on your progress.

>but they tend to do some funky things with your insulin levels
Has this been confirmed?

Should I just end it fit? I've always had mansions and always will, even this is a flattering photo and they still look bad. I want to bulk but can't let this shit get worse

manboobs*

Depends on the sweetness substitute. In small dosages, much like anything, they're not going to do anything substantial or are negligible, however considering that people very likely over-consume whatever they are in, the issue can noted.

>General article to look further into dealing with sucralose: medicalnewstoday.com/articles/261179.php

The main concern and noted behavior is that people who do tend to consume foods with artificial sweeteners end up consuming more calories, which so far as be consistently observed. In the studies referenced in the article, they so far measured that sugar levels spike higher than that of normal sugar.

Of course new studies need to occur on the more newer sweeteners being introduced, such as sugar alcohols.

You look about 18-22% body fat. Just drop some more to around the 15% range and you'll likely lose them. That and work more on your chest, upper abs and lats and that should help.

You're fat, and they're not very big compared to the rest of your body. Lose some bodyfat and they'll disappear. Don't worry about it.

Bro science

try ralox and caber if it doesnt work take them out

Lads can anyone tell if this is gyno or just high bf?

Okay, now knowing that manboobs can be permanent, I am genuinely scared

Please, can you tell me if my manboobs are permanent and I will really appreciate it to know about my body fat too.

Anastrazole. Ask your doc about aromatase inhibitors.

A breast cancer drug? Why?

thats a very normal chest, not gyno

lol @OP
you have no muscle, and high BF. eat less fruits.

Just lean meat and green veggies. Count your calories, hit your protein macro and eat at a deficit every day.

You will need to lose about 35-40 lb of fat to get lean (15% bf)

Nah you just have fatty chest. Not manboobs or gyno. Yours is okay right now just lose fat and you'll be right.

Your chest area is still "tight" in a way, is you don't have sagging breasts developed yet, so you're in the clear for now, just don't get any fatter or you could possibly develop the perma-tits.