Reminder that there is literally no reason to deadlift if you aren't a powerlifter

Reminder that there is literally no reason to deadlift if you aren't a powerlifter

Out of all the exercises you can do deadlifts have the greatest risk and lowest reward.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-c-Dr8vuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I only was allowed to do one exercise , it would be the dead lift

Deadlifts built my shit like nothing else. Litearlly the best excersise for overall mass.

Same, diddlys are the best

>it would be the dead lift
>not CnJ -> pull, squat, push, all in one
>not gonna make it

based

> op is troll

It's not the exercise, it's the rep range, but that goes for everything; you don't need to do 1RPM unless you are a powerlifter.

I personally love deadlifts (long arms) and will continue to do them forever.

Show me ONE (1) piece of video evidence of a deadlift causing a SPINAL injury.

My deadlift wilks is probably
Higher than anyone in this thread

How should I deadlift was gonna do one of the 28 programs cuckols gives you put that has you maxing out every month

Which powerlifter is that?

>wilks
nobody cares

Prove it

>I'm a little bitch so everyone else has to be too
No wonder you're alone

>Deadlift
>Risk

If you're not retarded there isn't even a risk. No one on here is gonna be loading the ridiculous weights that would fuck your shit up

Then why say you dont need deadlift if you deadlift?

how the fuck is deadlifting risky like just drop the bar nigga hahahahaha

Shit posting like this is the best way to trigger good discussion on Veeky Forums

imagine being this new

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-c-Dr8vuU

literally took 5 seconds and I'm sure there is tons more. You don't need anecdotal evidence to demonstrate shearing of the lumbar discs is unhealthy, however. You're just a baiting retard

I'm now convinced deadlifts aren't good for you

His form isn't that bad at all and all these mongaloids are crawling out of the wood work saying his for was bad wtf

Deadlifts are like chicks, even though they're bad for you, some white knight will jump to their defense.

Is this Veeky Forums approved?

Not sure about maxing out every month though

just a reminder that all the aesthetic bodybuilders aka jeff and zyzz deadlifted

I don't think they do regularly

Have you seen them deadlift? They look well out of their comfort zone and have shaky form

You're kidding, right?

Right, and you've never made a mistake before.

jeff pls

if your max is 180kg you should be able to increase it every week

I did 200 a month back comfortable (but that was with a deadlift bar). I just want to be start conservative.

Think it will take a bit to get used to the extra volume

I was thinking about getting rid of deadlifts on my routine, but I wasn't sure. Now I am.