He need supplement

>He need supplement
Here is ONE small meal , literally everything fitting in a bowl, easy to eat, so tasty feel like eating junk food .

>Cronometer
My nigga

>not even baseline on zinc and magnesium

Why would I bother hitting RDI with only 1/3 of my cals ?

>1000 kcals
>Small meal
How fat are you?

23 Bmi fampai
Not everybody only lift 3x a week

>1000kcal
>small meal
LMAO

and since I only eat 2-3 time a day , I consider 1000 Kcals to be a small meal

Okay, but what is the meal?

Also
>He need supplement
You might need some brain gains.

I'm just lmaoing at people in the Sup stack thread who list all their bullshit when clean eating give you literally everything you need .

>Muh vit D
>Muh Fish oil
>Muh Zma

>530 units of vit d
>enough
that is borderline user

Supplementing vit d is a good idea. B12 might be necesarry since thats a gamble. Also magnesium is handy since most people are deficient in this aswell

What
Is
The
Meal

A man must know

All of my day are like this so it's very unlikely i'm deficient in any of those , and if there is sun I'll be spending at least 4 hours under it most of the time , and like I said before this is only 1/3 of my daily intake .

I lift 6-7 times a week and eat 1800. 5ft11 before you assume I'm a manlet. 180lbs, 12% bf.
>23 bmi
That's fucking borderline obese, dude.

it is impossible to know if your fooditems contain enough b12 or magnesium. Since b12 gets fed to animals sometimes and the soil might be deficient in magnesium

get a bloodtest if you can

5f11 & 180 is 25.1 BMI
Obese is 30

I lift 3.5 day / week and do cardio for at least one hour a day .

How the fuck do you only eat 1800 , that's like just your BMR without any additional EE

>BMI
>obese
>implying BMI means anything at all for people who lift
confirmed for literal dyels lol

If you really eat 1800 Kcals and you didn't bullshit your stats AND really lift 6-7 time a day then congratulation for your abysmal metabolism .

>1 small meal
>1000 calories
>most vitamins/minerals are in the yellow
>low fiber
>already hit your daily saturated fat and cholesterol allowance

Only animal containing meal of the day so cho won't rise anymore for the day & sat fat will hardly reach 20g ( which is the normal RDA, I lowered it ) .
Since I still need 2000 Kcals and Won't eat much more fat & proton it's easy to guess that at the end of the day the fiber will be at 50+ easily

WHAT IS THE BLOODY MEAL OP!?

Op what is it

Well, op said it's an animal product here And you can see it has 3.5kg water here It also has carbs
The only animal product with any carbs and that much water is milk. It has to be a gallon of milk. Maybe 1 or 2% fat, because whole is way more calories dense.

That's my bet, a gallon of semi skimmed milk.

That ratio of omega-3 to omega-6, though. I can't think of any meal with milk that could have this. You could get that much omega-3 fats from some oils or from seafood.

It's probably a mix of things not a single food.

The water is just the water I had today it's not part of the meal ,
It's sardine , red beans , tomato sauce ,onion, olive oil & vinegar + spices .

>Only animal product in the entire day is low food chain fish
>Delicious plant protein in the form of red motherfucking beans
You are a good person

>all that cholesterol and saturated fat
y tho

>>Muh vit D
>>Muh Fish oil
>>Muh Zma

this is literally my supp stack + whey, I guess I'm a meme