Stuttered like a beta faggot talking to the gym receptionist today, how do I stop this shit...

Stuttered like a beta faggot talking to the gym receptionist today, how do I stop this shit? I've been going there for 2 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/charismaoncommand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Veeky Forums

Kill yourself already.

whether you're beta or alpha, that's who you are. it's not something you can 'fix'

the best advice is fake it till you make it, but remember that you'll always be faking and deep down you never stop being a beta. it's in your DNA

kill yourself and you never have to worry about stupid shit ever again

>browse Veeky Forums for 6 years
>realize I'm bisexual
>stop being awkward with girls
>start being awkward with guys

She said "Hey user" and I literally walked past looking at her going

>th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th

Was literally out the room by the time the "anks" part came out

You dont have to say anything, dont worry. Just make sure to tip her enough.

Smile and nod if you can't open your mouth normally you sperg

NNNOOOOOOOOO
fuck you i wanna make it

get over your small dick

>2 years
Pffff
Pal, its my 7th year in my gym and I barely talk to anyone.

>how do I stop this shit?
You Get Over Yourself.
>notspecial.jpg

>tipping the receptionist
Get a load of this guy

>hey user
>thanks

this is worse than the fact that you stuttered

honestly nobody cares if you stutter as long as you don't act as if it's a massive problem

just tip her next time

>they replaced all the hot gym receptionists with ugly ones

youtube.com/user/charismaoncommand

Thats the bullshittiest image ever
Girls are almost always out with their bf and if they got a guy on their tail who is "only a friend" you can bet she is the stuck up type who wont put out

There are 3 receptionists in my gym:
A fat ugly 2/10 girl.
A fat ugly guy.
And another fat ugly 2.5/10 girl.

Idk where the "hot receptionist" meme comes from, but it doesn't apply where I live.

>Idk where the "hot receptionist" meme comes from
At my gym there have been maybe 10-12 receptionists in the past year and all of em except one was 7/10 or above

where is this image from?

I dunno user i'm friends with a few girls that i go out with
I mean yeah i'd fuck the shit out of them but i'm not pursuing it

Then you belong to the latter category with a girl who wont put out
I pursue girls to get laid, if i sense that a girl is going to be difficult i lose interest because im not letting myself get used for her amusement.

But i'm the one "using" her because i want to hang with someone and my gf or fwb aren't availiable.

I've even told her that i'd fuck her if she came onto me, but lose all "respect" for her since she's in a 5+ year long relationship

Usually its the girls who are using the guy for validation and companionship without providing sex or anything in return

The fact that you are an exception doesnt mean much mate, i still stand by my point. I want girls to be easy and if i smell her being difficult or not providing anything of use i wont pursue

fucking kek

Mummi-valley.

You are literally an animal lmao

Find Jesus

Fair enough user
Everyone is different, and i think we both know what animals women can be

We are all animals and i do what i must to find happiness
Since girls can provide that happiness i need to find ways to get em to provide it, although its not so easy

Speaking well is a trainable skill. Practice speaking from your diaphragm(not through your nose) with your natural deep voice. Rehearse it a few times in front of a mirror, use polite conversation to train it. If you have a default greeting you don't have to think about it. This assumes you walk around outside and have a job and shit for day to day interaction. Don't be silent and ignore every normie that greets you when you walk by each other.

If this sounds mega autismo, trade the mega autismo that can say "Hey" with fake confidence for the feels guy stuttering t-t-t-t-thanks.

Just imagine her has a guy, voila.

>using the guy for validation and companionship without providing sex or anything in return

I figured out this girl was doing this shit to me after the first month. I thought just playing hard to get or taking it slow. Eventually something else came into the picture because she "got busy" so I bailed

As soon as she caught wind that other girls were coming after me and I was going on dates, she came back hard wanting another chance

I fucked her sure, but I just didn't feel that it was relationship material anymore, like compared to a normal steady progression. Not sudden drop off then wanting to come back again

Just be yourself.

Just walk up to a hot girl and say "I want to poop in your eyes"

>no other matching images on reverse search

Beautiful girl, OP.

No, it's not in your dna.
You learned it over the course of your entire life, and that is no easy feat to undo.