Why do people hate steroids when they are a completely legit way of building muscle if you use them correctly?

Why do people hate steroids when they are a completely legit way of building muscle if you use them correctly?

A lot of people say they're unhealthy, but that's only true if you take them incorrectly, and go overboard.

-it's not hate. We're laughing at you
-you are using them incorrectly

Some people hate that they are putting in 10x the work (in terms of time, not effort in gym) for 1/10th the results of a steroid user.
Some people think its "all about the journey" and using a shortcut is missing the point.

As for people saying they are unhealthy, its not so black and white. Someone could run 500mg test per week for life with no issues, where someone else could run 150/w for a few months and end up with high blood pressure and cholesterol.
The real way to stay safe with steroids is to frequently get your health markers checked by a doctor, and adjust your dosing adequately, and if that means coming off steroids altogether then so be it. The moment you stay on steroids despite knowing it is causing ANY health issues, is the moment you are not using steroids safely any more.

farmers who till unfertile soil hate farmers who till hyper-fertile soil.

wat

>A lot of people say they're unhealthy, but that's only true if you take them incorrectly, and go overboard.
Stop lying to yourself.
If you take them correctly (pro tip: you won't unless you are under professional medical supervision) you can minimise the risk, but it will always be unhealthy.

>Source: my ass

yeh if u want to take them 'safely' u should do a lot of bloodwork but thats expensive as shit

people who like to do things the good old way are envious and mad at people who do things the more efficient way

Denial is tough, I know.
But you don't even remotely know what you are doing to your body just because you read some reddit post that told you how much steroids you have to shoot up your ass to get big.

More anti-roid shills. Don't you people have other things to do?

I want to try steroids because it seems like a good way to gain my goal bod and increase my chances in dating which is very nice.

However the negative health issues (mostly the inability to create test naturally afterwards) loom and prevent me from doing it

Unless you are insanely fat its literally just a year of work to get a body that most women consider ideal.
If you don't have enough dedication for that you won't achive anything with steroids either.

Im 6'1'' and 195lbs with a bf of 15-16% but still im having not enough luck in dating so roids seem viable
I know its not gonna solve my issue and get girls to throw themselves at me daily but id like to atleast be able to find a new girl to date every 6 months or so

Are you an endocrinologist or other educated and trained medical professional? No? Then you have no business screwing around with hormone injections. Despite what steroid abusers say, shit is not Amateur Night, you can fuck yourself up in the long term. Remember what happened to Zyzz, and Rich Piana. Do you want to die young?

>not enough luck in dating so roids seem viable
Please, PLEASE tell me you're kidding.
If not: that's the most RETARDED-ASSED reason I could possibly think of to use steroids.

Has it occurred to you that maybe you just have a shitty personality, are unfunny, or are just plain ugly, and that's why women don't have anything to do with you? Seriously, you need to re-evaluate your life, user. No bully, I'm dead serious.

>A lot of people say they're unhealthy, but that's only true if you take them incorrectly, and go overboard.
only natural levels are healthy, anything over TRT levels (ie. anything that will effect that will grow muscle) is unhealthy

>you ARE going overboard

>shilling against a product
yeah, imagine the profit that's to be made in telling you not to buy steroids. idiot.

Its no better or worse than any other reason for doing roids. In the end, every reason for doing roids is vain and potentially dangerous. That said, itll probably make it much easier to pick up girls.

Most likely another "all natural" company trying to crush a superior method of muscle building.

>tfw no hyper-fertile gf to plant my seeds in

They literally age your body.

No they don't, they make you realize your true potential faster, so you aren't behind. If you start too late and go all natural, you'll always be behind. I'm in my mid 20's and only started training now, so I have to take steroids in order to catch up with the others.

What a beautiful image

You don't have to take steroids. You are choosing to to make things easier. Don't lie to yourself

So, you're going to stay on them for life then? The more testosterone you have in your body, the sooner you die, the correlation is very strong. Or will you go off them? Damage has already been done and you wont maintain any of your supranatural gains. There's a reason people like Jerry Ward decide to go off them as they get older, they are not good for your body.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I would've never attained a decent physique if I hadn't taken them, as I started too late. Had I started as a teen I might've, but I didn't. Fuck off.

There's a shitload of side effects and you are typically buying them off the black market so have no idea the quality.

If you want legal roids go to a dick clinic and say your dick doesn't work and you want to try steroid creams/HRT. It's a common treatment but be aware it can make you infertile so already have kids first then roid out.

lol shouldve started as a kid then, your loss

Sounds like you have roid rage
Lmao

Nice arguments, you dumb pieces of shit. Really showing yourself as the intellectual lightweights you are, fucking moronic animals.

roids are actually natural when you think about it

>if you use them correctly
"correctly" is defined by other steroid users and broscientists

>"it's fine as long as you run a proper AI/SERM"
>"you won't suffer any long-term sides if you do PCT"
>"steroids have no negative effects on your health"
no competent medical doctor would agree

there exists a "healthy" range of sex hormones for a reason, it's not a simple 1-dimensional measure where "more = better" because excessive androgen and/or deficient estrogen levels will affect any body negatively

also a reminder:
>steroids will atrophy your testicles
>steroid users have a high risk of becoming infertile even after they stop
>steroid users will never regain their pre-roid test levels
you've literally emasculated yourselves, kek

No, he's right. Steroids age you.

Growth and aging are inseparable processes. Stimulating anabolic pathways excessively is essentially stimulating the aging process. Have you ever noticed how shitty roiders look past 30?

increasing free test at all is going to effect muscle growth

>Have you ever noticed how shitty roiders look past 30?
This really activated my almonds

This post singlehandedly destroyed all anti-roider arguments

>mplying he looks good

Mens natural test dropes with age 50+ and low test levels increase the chance of all sorts of cancer, manly prostata cancer.
Studies have shown that increased test levels in older men are more energetic health and live longer.

Talking about 200ng low 800-1200high

Gonna stay on trt dosage till i die.
Stay mad and jelly natty bois

>is on TRT
>thinks he's a juicer

WTF? :D

>they are not 5%ers

M8 you have low t and got given shitty ass trt by your doctor, hopefully he is giving you injections and not patches.
You're not a juicer in the least.

Life long juicer for sure, lol

It's pretty clear that a roided 60 year old looks better than some flabby low test 60 year old

Only said i am gonna stay on trt forever
Never said i dont blast in the mean time

Fucking normies

Is your rx test more expensive than buying online

Actually cheaper only 2,8€ per 1ml 250mg

I graduated with an exercise science degree and constantly read published papers on steroids and PEDs. I don't use them but it's amazing how little people who do use them actually know. They just google shit and don't actually look at what is happening to the body. Atleast when I decide to use them I'll be prepared and know how they work

Your three points at the end are not correct. Testicle atrophy is temporary on cycle,people often knock up children while on Ass, and it is perfectly easy to regain levels once off with proper PCT

For various reasons, most people are afraid to use steroids. In fact, if they were legal and oral and sold in the grocery store, every single lifter on Veeky Forums would try them.

Since fear stops them, they make themselves feel better by trying to convince others, and thus themselves, that they actually prefer to be natty.

It's just like the guys who can't get a gf so they tell everyone they don't WANT a gf - they prefer their freedom. As soon as any qt whatsoever wants to get with them, the truth comes out.

If steroids ever become legal, this truth will come out as well.

>For various reasons, most people are afraid to use steroids. In fact, if they were legal and oral and sold in the grocery store, every single lifter on Veeky Forums would try them.
>Since fear stops them, they make themselves feel better by trying to convince others, and thus themselves, that they actually prefer to be natty.

that does not sound like it's the fear what is stopping people, it's the problem of how to get them easily. same thing would apply to other drugs. but for consumer safety we dont sell drugs, like opioids, over the counter just like that

>(((((consumer safety)))))

that is correct. you cant sell opioids to general population just like that and expect things to go smooth

Better ban everything instead of educating people. Always works out...
Cigarets and alcohol dont count obviously

I want to see a beyond humanity olympics, all drugs legal and endorsed. Implying that the elites aren't already using though.

>((((educating people))).

cigar anc alcohol are great examples. works perfectly. opioids etc. would be a total disaster if otc

I think I'm low test. if I go on testosterone therapy is it gonna be life long or how does it work?

that opioid ban sure is working out well, definitely don't have people ODing on fentanyl constantly

we laugh at you because you are a pussy who is too weak to achieve anything by yourself.

>never gunna make it
Try a different board

Bump

Very fitting image