Dutch Giant using Synthol?

Well fellas, sad news. Recent picture of the Ditch Giant, Olivier Richters has surfaced showing sure signs of Synthol abuse.

This is the sad thing when someone ruins their physique with lumps and bumps.

He could have been very impressive.

Lesson. Lumps look awful. Do not Synth.

Roiding I can understand if you are going to make a living off your physique. I wouldn't care if guys used the slime either. Except when it looks obvious and terrible.

Hopefully he can quit the slime before it's entirely too late for the lump to go away.

Otherwise he's going to be the Lumpy Giant.

That's 2/3rd of his deltoid. Mine looks the same, unless I have 2 days of bodybuilding delt trainings per week.

The anterior head is separated and moved more to the back. Maked you shit at OHP and prone to rotator cuff injuries while benching, due to everything being forward, even when arching properly.

Fucking amazing build for pendlay rows, though.

That doesn't look like synthol at all. Why do people like to start stupid fucking rumours.

You sure that isn't just some inflammation from regular steroid injection?

are you retarded

Look at this image (the filename will tell you how old it is).

It's clearly visible that he's got a bad looking separation. Now add muscle size and a bit of pump and you've got OP's pic.

This. I'm a roider and I rotate injection sites. My delts always look like that for several days after a side delt injection.

Another pic, from the same side as OP.

Dude's kind of a genetic trainwreck, with unever shoulders and being THE posterboy for Pectus excavatum to the point where the wikipedia page has his chest pic pre operation.

Think its possible he just might need to be rotating injection sites more often? That he might be putting all of his stuff into his side delts leaving a lump of scar tissue?

Ain't that the truth. Admirable what he's done with what he started with, but simple put giants don't look aesthetic structurally. Not just the skeletons but the muscle shapes and so on. Once you get past about 6'6" with rare exception.

There's no scar tissue there

Correction: most people don't look aesthetic structurally.

It's just alot easier to hide shit when you're 5'9" and under, than it is when you're 6'4" and over.

I mean, looks at the weird shit Jay Cutler hid behind mass. Uneven abs, uneven quads, chest gap - none of this matters when your muscle bellies are hypertrophied to the point where they touch each other.

The people postng on Veeky Forums would neck themselves if they had a starting point like left-side Richters.

Good point but Jay's shoulders never grew lumps

This is another recent picture, like 2 days old on his IG. I do see the lump, but it doesn't look like more than regular roids spot. He probably pinned the site before his trip.

That ass fffff

its a flexed muscle you dumb cunt

IDK if it Synthol but something is up with it

really? some tiny lump means that he is using synthol? Do you really think that this dude would use such a nigger drug? Talk about massive insecurity op, lol. Dude looks fine to me. Makes all the american lifters look like midgets lol.

Brapapspppppppppapasssrfffftttt

I see the lump, but I doubt it Synthol. He just needs to learn to properly rotate sites for regular roid injects.

Sure that not just what his genetic side delts are shaped like?

>some dutch lifter makes the american ones all look like turbo manlets
>"bbbbut HES TOTALLY USING SYNTHOL"

LOL, is that you jeff?

This joff couldnt handle the mogg

so how delicious is the whey?

Just genetic muscle shape.

That looks far more like a fucked up steroid pin that went subq

This. Just happens sometimes.