Dating a girl w a kid

>dating a girl w a kid
>loose skin

What do you think about the skin/pudge near her stomach? Anyone successfully help her get rid of it?

Pic related, same body type.

same boat. I'm fine with the pudge and loose skin cause she has a great ass but I told her if she even thinks about getting any bigger I'll dump her

undateable, totally fuckable but I dont wanna deal with another mans kids

the physical part is whatever, but fuck dating a girl with kids

>>dating a girl w a kid

stopped reading right there.

>raising another mans seed
dissapointed

If she's over a year post partum and still hasn't lost it or even tried losing it, she probably never will and you need to decide if it's something you can live with or not.

>wifes son
lol

>chad fux beta bux
>reddit spacing
pottery

GODS

Obviously wasting your resources raising another man's offspring doesn't matter to you but it'd be a complete showstopper for me...

Good luck getting cheated on m8.

>dating a girl w a kid
>dating

No user. that should be a fuckbuddy only. Never date a woman with a kid until that kid is full grown out of the house or you have a kid of your own.

You WILL be cheated on. You WILL have baby mama drama.

Check it out. If she liked the father enough to let him get her pregnant, she will def keep going back to that dick.

Take it from a happily married man right now. Wife and I play the what-if we didn't make it scenarios because that's what we do. It's good to play out that game of what-if's on situations in life on imaginary terms because it keeps the realization that nothing is forever and you relish the present gift you have stronger between you and whatever person/place/thing you're playing the "what-if impermanence game" with.

Anyway, we have said to each other time and time again that if we were to separate, we would most likely be cheating on our new partners if we were to be dating within 5 years of separation.

red pill for ya.

lol hi cuck

As an actual step parent, it has its perks.
My fiance feels so badly about that we can't have a kid together because we already got the two kids; I get so much freedom.
I work late, go to the bar with my friends, take 2-3 day solo vacations every couple of months.
I could totally let myself go, and they would never leave me because they know I'm the best they can do.

Anyway, if you have yourself a mom chick who is actually a good mom, doesn't have any addiction problems, and has maintained a home/car/job without neet bux, then go for it if you like her.

I married a woman with 3 kids. It's cool tho, they are my kids. Actually they were all born after we got married. Our first was born over a year after we got married. It's strange these days to not have a bastard...

>ITT: the cuckhold of Veeky Forums

This man knows how to take advantage.

>My wife's son

>this thread

My brother is unironically talking to an afghan who has a kid, doesn't speak the language and an african who has 4, also doesn't speak the language.

His reasoning is "I can't do better than these"

He's unironically gonna make a choice between them. The only thing I can do at this point is make fun of him

I could never rationalize raising another guys kids with the ability to have funpasses. rather be single and have that freedom while also not raising another man's kids.
>but muh love
the weapon of the desperate single mommy who needs help

>dating a girl
>really like her
>find out she has a tattoo
>ask her about it
>"its for my son"
>"you didnt tell me you had a kid"
>"he died stilborn"

Wew laddies dodged a bullet there

>dating a girl w a kid
you're a cuck, mate

>rationalizing having your reproductive capability taken away

wew nice

lol what a dumb bitch, now men will view her as a single mother even though she has no kids because she has a tattoo

Her having loose skin is the least of your worries

>You WILL be cheated on
why you guys think that¡?

>Being so poor you can only afford 2 children.
Poor people can't afford opinions, stop talking.

You're an idiot. You guys need to fucking play games just to communicate? Let me guess, you got married before 25 too?

because you're a beta provider. her child will always be more important than you and since you are not position #1 nothing else matters, you dumb cuck

DUCK
U
C
K

So you use her child as rationalization to treat them like an asshole? Aren't you a piece of shit. You enjoy making sure those kids grow up fucked fucked in the head?
Either date them and do it right, or fucking leave them alone. Now innocent children are caught in the crossfire of you being desperate to get your dick wet

>Raising another man's sperm

28. Don't get mad because there's a world that has different morals than you.

I'm super short and spend my time on Veeky Forums.
Not reproducing is the best thing I can do for humanity.

I've got "bad" news for you. Even when you have your own kid that's how it goes. The child is always #1.

The kids were fucked when one of the parents decided to drive drunk with them and lose custody.
Yeah, it would be ideal for them to have their two bio parents be functional adults.
But that didn't happen.

I make money, we have a nice house, I teach them math and read with them, and their grades are great.
I'm a subpar band-aid in a fucked situation. But their lives are better with me involved than not.

Being in love rocks.
And love can't be weaponized more than the other party allows it.

Has nothing to do with morals, your prefrontal cortex isn't finished developing until you're 25
>muh morals
No, it's actually science; something I'm sure you know little about

>dating a girl w a kid

Are you baiting or are you a literal cuck?

This

Your rebuttal made absolutely no sense in the context of the discussion we are having.

Time to pay attention to what you write.

I said NOTHING about both parents. YOU are the asshole who needs to exit the equation before you fuck those kids up anymore. You think they like mommy putting up with an asshole because she's desperate for dick? You think they like it when mommy's depressed because you'd rather go out drinking at the bar? Seriously fucking leave them alone you desperate horny asshole

lol it's not hard to do this without being tied down and being single, just fuck her and go about your business without having to be a fucking stepfather you faggot

Mommy fucked up. If she wants me out, I'll leave. We aren't married, so there's no need for a messy divorce.

But being with me is way better than the alternative.

We are both adults and we can both make adult decision. I'm not going to treat my partner like a child incapable of making choices.
If they are done with it, fine. Life goes on.

Oh of course you don't understand. The prefrontal cortex is important for planning ahead, making decisions, and formation of personality. Not having these cognitive facilities present when you make the decision to be legally tied to someone for the rest of your life is stupid to say the least. This is a fact based on scientific research of the brain, your b.s. morals have nothing to do with anything; Idk why you even brought them up in the first place

Mirin dubs, cuck

>But being with me is way better than the alternative
No, they aren't. This is you desperately appeasing your cognitive dissonance.
Those kids don't get to have a say in you and mommy dearest sexcapades, they're innocents caught in your "adult " bullshit. As a kid who had a single mom who dated, leave them the fuck alone. This world has enough fucked people without assholes like you creating more because you're horny and selfish and not a good enough catch to find someone else decent

I get the best of both worlds dude.

Having the white picket fence home with a little family and a poodle is really nice to come home to. Home cooked meals and report cards and lawn mowing... I like that kind of normal family life and stability.

But I'm not married, and if it ends I lose nothing.

Plus I get to have my freedom and work late and pursue my career as much as I like. And I go hang with friends and play in a band once every other week.

Being single sucks. Most of the time you are alone playing vidya and eating ramen noodles. It's never going out and partying every day and banging a new bitch each week.

Your mom sounds like a slut.

We've been together for 6 years now. It's plenty stable and I'm not bringing strangers to my home.
You are right, the kids don't get a say. They are fucking kids.
W as adults make the decisions on their behalf and it works out fine. Just because you had a dysfunctional childhood, doesn't mean that everyone else is as dysfunctional as your mom.

dont mind him, keep beating that pussy
this world is full of bad evil men, you are better for her and she cant get better

do me a favor and go fuck that pussy now

>dating a girl w a kid

Again, YOU don't have any idea of what you speak. I am clearly aware of the prefrontal cortex and its properties, however you bringing up the prefrontal cortex into this discussion as some sort of rebuttal is laughable.

Let me paint you an analogy.

If we are having a discussion of car tires and their axels, why would you bring up skateboard wheels and their trucks?

You need to back up and re-read what I originally said so you understand, not only how silly you came off, but where I am coming from so you have a better refutation that actually follows the course of the discussion.

I will admit that I'm no Chad. I'm short and nerdy and not particularly attractive.
But I have an engineering job and make good money, so I don't have to be attractive.

>I could totally let myself go, and they would never leave me because they know I'm the best they can do.
This is a good thing?

It's security. It's kind of a perk.
But I'm too much of a perfectionist to actually do that.

C u c k e d
u
c
k
e
d

No you didn't

cuck

>dating a girl w a kid

This is your mistake.

Raising another mans child is the most Beta thing there is.

There is a single mom latina 29 with the really nice body she has a 2 year old daughter though.

She keeps hinting for me to take her out on a date, even after I told her she is used goods. I also explained that I grew up with as a child to a single mom. That child always comes first.

Sometimes I go walking with her and take her out to dinner because I feel bad for her but I could never commit to something that isn't mine.

>cucked
Depends on the backstory. Dating isn't LOLGUNNAMARRRY, it's having fun and being exclusive u faggots.

>cheated on by baby daddy
I mean she's prob tired of that shit at this point. The fact that she likes me so much, and my dick, she'd rather latch on to me then him.

>baby momma drama
This I Def see happening. Realistically her dude contacts me or inturrupts more then once and a verbal warning to her, it's over.

>She keeps hinting for me to take her out on a date, even after I told her she is used goods

>Sometimes I go walking with her and take her out to dinner because I feel bad for her but I could never commit to something that isn't mine.

Telling her she's used goods as a reason you won't date her and yet goes out on dates with her.

This. A thousand times. I'd even say 6 months.

>If she liked the father enough to let him get her pregnant, she will def keep going back to that dick

too fucking real

>spending money on another mans genetics
>vagina is ruined

Yeah no thanks.

this
double-14s confirm

>14
>14
>14

>dating a girl w a kid

hahahahahahaha stopped reading there

>14's for days

Kek'd

I told her straight up that I couldn't seriously be involved with her because I can't see myself raising another mans child.

Just because I went out on a date like activity with her doesn't mean I'm dating her. If anything I'm trying to be a good friend by providing her with some self worth and a positive role model for her hold until she can lock down a beta provider.

I am however trying to date this school teacher that is a much better match for me. We both have good paying jobs, I'm attracted to her. She wants 2 kids which would be ideal and we should be able to put away 40k a year into our retirements.

I told her straight up that I couldn't seriously be involved with her because I can't see myself raising another mans child.

But still, you're dating. Like it or not, you are going on dates with her. I'm actually curious as to how she responded with this.

>Just because I went out on a date like activity with her doesn't mean I'm dating her.

What?

Well she was sad at first but not really angry she knows I have a very blunt personality and always speak honest. After she got depressed I told her it wasn't completely out of the realm of possibility. I mean if I hit 36 years old and I'm still not married sure I would consider it.

Anyways we are part of the same religion and see each other all the time. I try and help out sometimes because I really do feel sorry for her. I know how tuff it is to raise a kid without a father.

I'm also around to vet her potential boyfriends because I don't want to see her hurt or the child. I grew up with my mothers drunk boyfriends and got in lots of fights and ultimately lived on my own by 16.

That in turned messed me up mentally and I had to tackle lots of issues that in my mid 20s when I started to become successful. I never want to see that happen to another child.

So I have lent her money when she had trouble paying bills which she has paid me back, sometimes I'll invite her and her daughter out for walks or go to the zoo/aquarium.

When she had a few bad dates I'll take her out to dinner and build up her ego and try to make her more emotional stable. Just today she knows I have a cold and brought over some homemade soup and some meals. I'm pretty pissed though because I don't know what she used so it hard to count the calories correctly.

Anyways she had a few talks with me that she wants something more. Even when she has seen me date this school teacher she gets mad jealous and talks her down. Saying stuff like she doesn't deserve me etc etc...

I can understand her worry if I get serious with this other girl that means less and less time for her. Just trying to be the best guy I can be though.

Ehh bud, you might want to step away from her and let her go on her own. From what I can see, she may be starting to develop an unhealthy emotional dependency on you.

Think of it this way: A beta-orbiter is seen around Stacy and he knows she'll never go for him but he keeps deluding himself and sticking around. It gets so bad that he drives her to Chads house in order for her to get laid. How sad does that shit sound? Think about what the orbiter will end up doing if he one day explodes.

Furthermore, imagine the moment she realizes that you'll never go for her no matter how hard she tries. For now, she's kinda still in denial, grasping onto that one strand of hope that you'll eventually come around. Can you think about the resentment and rejection she'll feel when she reaches that point? Or how batshit she may become and how this may affect her kid? She may even go as far as resenting her kid and seeing it as a burden down the line.

I don't want to tell you how to live your life. You do what you want. You seem to have good intentions, but I subscribe to the notion that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I think you may want to look further down the line and see how things may play out.

KEK COPE
U
C
K

C
O
P
E

Does she have a loose pussy?
I banged a girl with a 4 month old kid and it was the loosest pussy I ever had.

>14
>14
>14

>I married a woman with 3 kids
>they were all born after we got married
Doesn't add up.
Anyway, is this cuck bait?

>lucky 14

if she has a girl, I don't give a fuck child or not (not even pedo).

if she had a son, no fucking way, I ain't no cuck.

/dubs confirm

I would date a girl if she has a daughter, but if she has another mans son, that is taking care of someone elses bloodline, fuck that.

Dated a single mom for a couple years. Broke for unrelated reasons.
It was fun. The daughter was cool and well adjusted. I was more like a cool uncle than a parent with her.
And her mom was hotter than the surface of the sun, so that was a big plus.
If you're confident and mature enough, dating a woman with kids isn't that big of a deal.

RIP your bloodline

>dating a girl

stopped reading right there

>I'm beta so everyone else is also

This is a thinly veiled "I'm a cuck" thread

>dating
stopped reading right there

>projecting this much
Blame your father or your grandfather for your mum being a massive slut, it's not anons fault