When was the last time your gains got you in trouble, Veeky Forums?

when was the last time your gains got you in trouble, Veeky Forums?

liveleak.com/view?i=4d0_1505021970

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-27720617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any liberal university and you're liable to get Veeky Forums shamed, god forbid you wear muscle shirts or anything that highlights your physique

Has this happened to you or anyone you know? Or did you read about it on /pol/?

I worked for a public university for 10 years, it's bad user.

So do they not have sports programs anymore then or what?
While I agree the safe space bullshit is destroying western civilization, I refuse to believe people get shit just for being fit

Give /specific/ examples

I go to a liberal university and I got dirty looks from some of the out of shape nerds in the science department. One super fat professor hates me and I don't even know him

I felt insecure because of things I created in my head to justify why I'm not more successful.

not that guy but that happens to me on the reg
>be early american history teacher
>teach nothing but indian tribes err I mean Native American Peoples sorry sorry
>basically spend each year explaining in detail "dumb savages with a hardon for nature fought each other, a lot" to a bunch of whiny liberal cunts
>all the males are dyel faggots who do anything they can to act superior and more knowledgeable than me because "big muscles = small brains". they refuse to except that you can be smart and in shape at the same time
>all the women look like they want to call me daddy, vast majority of them look toxic as fuck. most of them are very stupid too, all they do is restate what I say slightly worded different, at least the males challenge me and present new ideas
>all the other profs treat me like shit, for the same reason the male students do. they all laugh at my lunches of lean meat, veggie, high complex carb, and fruit. I guess if it isn't meme food from whole foods or marie callender slop it sucks. they all make cracks about me missing out of their little get together for the gym, last one I went to was awful, it was just them sitting around drinking wine shitting on trump and the males agreeing vigorously with whatever any women said. literal den of cuckolds

the future is stronk dumb females and meek, worthless males if something does no change.

Fat nerds have always been jealous of normal people dude. Haven't you seem the documentaries Nerds and Nerds 2?

mfw my uni fudns mostly track athlethe, weightifting and powerlifting

everybody is big and buff

>dirty looks
>hates me
You're a paranoid narcissist. But don't worry, so are the rest of us.

I recently got banned from the gym with my other bodybuilder friends because our body image didn't fit their friendly atmosphere according to the cunts. And we are not allowed to have opinions. This just fucking happened 2 days ago.

This is either total bullshit or I am super out of touch already at 26. I honestly can't tell which.

>not allowed to have opinions
>kicked out for being big

Do you train at planet fitness?

>I am super out of touch already at 26.
do you hang out with fresh out of high school 18 year olds all day like I do in a liberal as fuck state? in a liberal as fuck county? in a liberal as fuck college?
this is the world I live in.

Nah I hang out with other lifters and old fuckers at my work. You should move m8. Learn a trade and move out to the country for cheap

>be me
>used to be fat
>2 years later fit as fuck
>coworkers start to hate me
>they say that i am on roids
>they say that i am compensating
>,,you think you are better than me?"
>,,muscles are uselles in a fight!"
>,,girls dont like muscles that big"
>,,you are probably talking shit about us at gym"
>i dont care
>7 inch cock, huge confidence, huge muscles
>i am not some fucking normo to talk shit all day long

lmao I don't even live in the USA but all anyone talks (whines) about here politically is "OMG fuck Drumpf, racist, nazi, fucking white male". There are also gender neutral bathrooms at my uni.

Whats state and county? Just curious

You need to learn to greentext better. But I can see your points

Crunch fitness took over the old gym that I was at for 5 years. Then immediately then fucking bans me for no reason. I'm making a big stink out of this right now

I have 5 more years here before I have what I need to tell them to fuck off and teach what I want. I am going to go full blown radical right wing and blow these little liberal cunts away.
>b-b-but prof user muh noble savages!
wrong. they were dumb fucking subhumans who got wrecked by diseases and a few scrawny Spaniards and now exists as alcoholics in backwater america.
cali. the devils den.

>making a big stink
Maybe that's what got you banned in the first place, smelly.

Normalfags can be some of the most vile and vitriolic cunts imaginable. All of us who are on the path to getting Veeky Forums at some point had to check our own ego and admit that in some capacity we were deficient people, that in a certain aspect we were actually inferior and so we took action to change that. Most normalfags will go their whole life without ever admitting to themselves that something someone else does is better than what they do;

>Oh he's buff, well I don't have time for the gym and those muscles are all show anyway
>oh he got lean, well I heard that cutting weight is really unhealthy and I want to enjoy my food anyway
>oh that guy got a promotion well I didn't want one anyway because I'd rather have more free time

Normies are the masters of cope, some will go their whole lives trying to protect their ego instead of improving themselves.

I don't think it's my dump that got me banned I''m pretty sure.

Are you serious?
I got to swedish uni, as fucking liberal as it gets. And I get mires all the time since 80% of the males are dyel skinnyfats

I get mires too. It's just that 95% of all males, students and staff, fucking hate me solely because I exist near them. Most women here love me, because I'm one of like the 8 actual men on campus. Still a few liberal cunts who do nothing but try to shit on me and bring me down, though I believe deep down inside they just have rape fantasies involving me and think egging me on may make them come true.

>parents nagged at me forever to lose weight
>finally do and get fit
>now they think I'm too "skinny" and should eat more

I don't come in actual contact with many students so I don't know if anything like that would happen here.
Does it scare you, I mean do you think it will influence your career somehow. If recruiter to your position is some bitter fatass and rejects you just because you are fit?

>>oh that guy got a promotion well I didn't want one anyway because I'd rather have more free time

In reality it's more like "that promotion was undeserved because he is incompetent, it's just because his third cousing used to live in the same city as the boss's secretary" and "he didn't greet me cheerfully this morning, the promotion made him an arrogant asshole".

But overall you're spot on, most people are small and wish for others to also be small because that way they appear relatively larger without effort on their part.

I feel that...

I ripped a jacket when I tried it on and they made me pay for it.

Yes it does scare me. I am basically unable to work for any scrawny liberal cunts since they will discriminate against me for being healthy and not a sack of shit like their self. I hope to work for Chad one day since he would actually see that me being in shape is a good thing, not a bad one.

I'm a philosophy major, and as far as I know, I'm the only male philosopher there who lifts, and I'd say this is true for most of the department of social sciences. The rest are pretty much all dyel tier, be it of the skelly, skinnyfat, or fat orientation.

I wouldn't say I've been necessarily shamed, but lifting is certainly not an activity highly respected. When I first started, the skelly tutor said that people who do sports are "fucking dubious/suspicious", although I think he was mostly joking. Once an antifa libtard spoke in a contemptuous manner about those ignorant people of the countryside (albeit he's from the countryside himself), and during this speech he scorned people with wide shoulders and shaved/cropped heads, both of these random seeming definitions fitting me. To be honest, I think he mostly detests me because of our very different worldviews, and me being a stupid meathead is just the frosting on the cake. Once I talked with one guy who used to lift at least to some degree, and he said that lifting is very clearly looked down upon in the circle of philosophy students, so I'm not the only one who's noticed this.

Once a history student commented in a positive way about me looking beefy. I've received similar comments several times in many different places and circumstances, but now that I think of it, that must've been the only time it's happened at the university. So yeah, I'd say that at least in the field I'm in, lifting is not gonna win you respect of people - on the contrary.

went to a club with my gym bros
everybody dressed good, and fresh
the security guy literally told us: 'ok, you can enter, but please, behave'

i felt humiliated, desu. I have never been treated like some kind of criminal by myself, but i guess we looked like a bully pack or something

man you sound like a real cool dude good luck with your teaching career, stay strong

they have made me the monster I now am. I stated out bright eyed and full of hope. now I hate all my students and honestly what I teach.
I use to like teaching about and learning about native americans and pre colonial america. but then all these lib shits came in with these dumb ideas and tried to distort history to fit their narrative
I hate that shit and will never stop fighting against it. history will not be rewritten while I still live

Are you like rich piana tier or did they throw you out for not being dyel?

How can you just learn a trade in adulthood?

go to school for it, get cert, then shadow someone for a bit
then try to get hired for real

That mindset was hard to get out of. It was painful to acknowledge that the justifications and excuses I put together to make myself feel superior were all lies. I still catch myself doing it on occasion, but I'm getting better at cutting it out.

Good post user

That's the fault of the steroid abusers, who aside from looking fake, also display aggressive, arrogant personality changes, due to the steroids affect on their brains. Because of them, anyone who has an above-average muscle mass, and shows it, is conflated with the steroid crowd, regardless of their patterns of behavior.

Breh when i was a philosophy major (switched to nursing at community college) i had a prof for foundations of modern philosophy who powerlifted and was a competitive arm wrestling champ. He used a metaphor of ronny coleman fighting a tiger one lel

i miss /fitlit/

then move and change to a job that doesnt make you unhappy and confirm your predisposed biases every day
guess what, teaching is a shit sandwich, and especially in america, you chose this
also I'm sure it's always everybody else's fault and you are the picture of a great guy
>I am going to go full blown radical right wing and blow these little liberal cunts away.
exactly

You are not a philosopher until you make significant and published contribution to your field.

But I also have said useless degree (with highest honors) and seem to be doing alright career-wise. It's true most of my classmates were panty-waisted dweebs, the most of the best students were always into some physical endeavor: lifting, combat sports, etc.

My mother is a grade A , first class fucking button pusher and a fuckwit at some times.
was living at home sometime ago to gather up money to buy my own flat.
anywho my brother and i built a small homegym in the basement since we live in buttfucking nowhere and there isin't a gym within range.
we start to grow and this is the time the bitch starts to share with us some of her deep aesthetics Veeky Forums wisdom.
>that "powder" is unhealthy for you.
>it will give you bone marrow protein cancer.
>your hearts are going to explode from all the lifting!
> there is steroids in this powder! I can see it!
> Operator! give me the narcs!
> you are becoming so agressive! its a side effect of protein!

bitch goes of the hook everytime she gets the chance.
But! she buys into every magic juice, pill, 5minute ab workout fad she gets her hands on and it drives me up the fucking wall.
fuck she's a retard sometimes.

He just didn't want to mop your semen off the bathroom floor user

Why is he rolled in in paper?

My mom is like this, but she's chilled out on fitness shit, likely because I was a fat kid. She will believe anything anyone tells her, but will argue with me if I told her the sky is blue on a sunny day.

Also helps that I don't live with her

cheekie is a woman you fucktard

>antifa libtard
like a libertarian trumptard

Asspained liberal faggot detected

its been going on for a long time bro
i grew up in the 80s and they really programmed the whole revenge of the nerds shit into us
like people could be strong or smart, but never both, but back then it was cool to be strong
now we're two generations in

I love you user
I forgive your non-quads

Ive only had 2 female profs that didnt hate me right off the bat cuz of how i looked. If any of my profs male or female are 30+ lbs overweight i can guarantee you they automatically give me attitude right off the bat.

If its not too bad ill pander to them and make them feel good to have me as a pawn for an easy A. Otherwise i have to be careful. I barely got a c in an English honors class the lady would dock me points for not writing exactly what she wanted me to say. Take it to the dean and dispute it nothing is solved i can't completely convince him its bullshit but she cant convince him its 100% fair. End up just eating the C.

as part of an exam in English Language (I'm italian) they made us choose a "scientific" article to talk about, to evaluate our spoken english skillz. I chose this article: bbc.com/news/science-environment-27720617
The teacher (a scottish lady) interrupted me to ask how could I know so much (LOL) about punching. I told her i practiced boxing in the past, and that I was practicing martial arts. She commented "like monkeys", and gave me a score lower than the one i would have deserved

having to be around fat liberal women crying triggered over everything
>being fit is bad for you
>girls don't really like fit guys
>real men like big girls
>why won't you date me you bigot.

No one realizes how that self reflection is an important skill. Saves you from being an Ass as well as making yourself a better person.

>lifting at Planet Fitness
Did you at least take a slice of pizza on the way out?

Yeah. I've had english teachers like that -20% for not having the correct liberal opinion.

haha this is maybe not trouble but a pet peeve of mine.
WHEN fat people give me or others i know health tips.
>be me
>come home after work and prep for gym
>flatmate has this fat female friend over
>fattie starts to lecture me on how to get strong.
>"you can't go in the afternoon cause then you won't get any muscles"
>why.jpg
> "after a workout you need to stay awake for atleast 8 hours for it to take affect"
> im absolutely bewildered at how lost this person is.

fat fucks man...

Unfit people have a jealous hatred of fit people. More news at eleven.

good posts deserve to be capped

I noticed that a lot more people try to aggravate you since getting fit, especially smaller guys, while getting respect from beefier guys

Go the fuck back to
Nazi larpers

Take a superior version that is easier to read

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

>go out with buddies for drinks, celebrating a couple things we skipped during the semester
>just got a job at a top 20 university, this'll probably be my last night out with them for a while
>buddy's gf suggests we meet up with her roommates, who are also out drinking
>4 swamp donkeys and their skinnyfat/fat neckbeard bf's
>fuck it, lets just mingle and get shitfaced
>immediately get singled out by the shameless sows
>girls dont like muscle like that, I prefer (chubby asian manlet)
>your name is user? my bf's name is user too, OMG! we need to tell you apart, so he'll be alpha user and you'll be the beta user
>ignore the sows and try to have a good time with my mates, but the neckbeards are starting to take cues from their ogresses
>you kickbox AND lift weights? wow, why would anybody hire you, you clearly have no time to learn
>you ride a motorcycle? thats cool, i ride a scooter because it gets better mileage and i'm not insecure about my gender identity
>"alpha" user is the worst
>its just funny that you think your position at [university] means something. i mean, i work at a tea shop and its been the most spiritually fulfilling thing ive ever done. cant get that wasting you life in books
>my mates are getting super uncomfortable with the constant trashing, we decide to hit a pool hall
>OMG you need to go flex at each other, dont you? that is so cisheteronormative

buddy's gf apologized for the ordeal later. he's now having serious thoughts about dumping her if thats what she surrounds herself with

Thanks for the rage user

He's just having thoughts? Clearly he needs to leave the bitch.

holy shit pls be fake

>>your name is user? my bf's name is user too, OMG! we need to tell you apart, so he'll be alpha user and you'll be the beta user
>he'll be alpha user and you'll be the beta user
el em ay oh

>>you kickbox AND lift weights? wow, why would anybody hire you, you clearly have no time to learn
>>its just funny that you think your position at [university] means something. i mean, i work at a tea shop and its been the most spiritually fulfilling thing ive ever done. cant get that wasting you life in books
I like how you've broken the laws of physics and managed to be 2 exclusive things at once

it was fucking surreal, but we came out laughing when we debriefed over breakfast. Here we are: a mechE, a chemE, a biochem/chem double, and an astrophys/astronomy double; getting condescended to by theater majors, anthropology majors, and dropouts because we also take care of our appearances and lift. the cisheteronormative comment was the final straw though, at that point we knew what we were dealing with and that getting in a dick measuring contest with them would only imply that they had something to measure

can't be real m8, calling bullshit.

Why didn't you just CSB them?

That was a very interdasting article. Thanks for the knowledge user and fuck miss teach

lmao if this is true you are one strong fucking person user because I would've added some fuel to their fire on violent meathead stereotypes

what? since lifting for even 6 months people are really positive about it, joke about it, etc. genuinely call me muscles , say im ripped or jacked, ask me for help moving or lifting anything . and yet... im so small and weak. I love normies.

that's how it starts. then you get bigger and people start to assume you're a roided up dumbass.

I work in a shop affiliated with a museum in boston and i can confirm that like 80% of all people i meet are exactly like this. I'm dyel as all fuck by Veeky Forums standards but if you're a guy and come off as well adjusted to any extent everyone fucking hates you for the dumbest reasons.

>nazi

yes that's right g*yim, anyone who is physically superior is a nazi and should be exterminated
>handrubbing.gif

DESU, that last one i did recently. i was on track to become a supervisor at my job until management roles changed around, and one of the new managers got very close to fucking me whilst drunk one night. Even though nothing happened she freaked out and (((presumably))) told the other manager and other people what happened, and since everyones a femnazi cunt they made up their own mind about what happened. Time comes, and they end up picking some faggot art student with a lisp who literally just got hired over me simply because they didn't fucking know him at all.

I was pissed at first but then like a week in it was basically his job to scrub the whole store clean and clean dead animals and shit off of the floor for a dollar more than me an hour. lol that's perfectly okay by me because that was not what i was trying to sign up for.

I'm at a super-liberal university in Commiefornia and this has never happened. The worst I've gotten is profs/TAs asking me whether I'm *sure* I'm in the right class (in math/EE classes). Nerds definitely seem more beta around me tho, and assume I'm not very smart, and sometimes they sorta treat me like I'm not really part of their group, but I don't really care.

Bullshit, the two liberal universities I've been to are full of enlightened, fit, ubermensch.

Also, I'm glad to see people finally accepting the connection between liberal ideology, higher education, and being fit.