Can i get a bf estimate? Should i cut? Started SS with the bar as 5'8 auswitchz. Lifts are now 40/60/90/110kg

Can i get a bf estimate? Should i cut? Started SS with the bar as 5'8 auswitchz. Lifts are now 40/60/90/110kg

Sorry i mean 5'9. Not that im being insecure, just want an accurate estimate. Having trouble converting to imperial

You cant get a boyfriend with that body, fatass fucker

Don't worry about bodyfat until you gain some muscle.

23%

No you should gain muscle first

>Can i get a bf estimate?
Its a lot.

If thats your results from some months of SS then add more volume. Do a 4th set of 8 reps on upper body compound lifts. Curls on the day youre not doing chins and chest isolation(with machines) in OHP day.
Do curls and chest isolation in the 8-12 rep range. 3 sets

you are fat as fuck

Holy fuck, are you guys serious? Everybody was telling me half a year ago RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE and in 6 months now im fat?? Wtf

Ok well im happy i can cut since eating was hard but just to be absolutely fuck sure, i am only 72kg @ 5'9. So do i cut?

u fat bre

You forgot the part about lifting while eating more, fatty.

you're normal, not fat. You have a BF of maybe 25%

>25%
>"normal"

as long as you're making progress on SS, keep doing it. that means, keep eating, keep resting and keep putting on weight.

as for your chicken arms. do bicep curls after every training session. 8-10 reps x 3.

cutting is easy, especially at higher body fat percentages. you can drop from 25% to 20% body fat in 4 weeks flat, if you have your diet under control.

What are you even trying to achieve? You got fat with minimal muscle. If you want to still gain muscle and lean out slowly I'd suggest eating at or slightly above maintenance while doing some form of cardio or conditioning. Or simply add in another gym day since you just look fat. Your diet is probably fucked up

hahahahaha, this

Thank you user

Yea boii time to stop stuffing myself with oats

Now how do i do babbys first cut? Do i keep attempting to lift the same weight until im 15% again or do i attempt linear increase as usual? What do i eat?

>Yea boii time to stop stuffing myself with oats

don't even think about cutting with your shit lifts. get strong first, then cut. getting big and strong doesn't happen overnight.

also, have someone check your working set weights. you're weak af for someone who has been lifting for 6 months.

>Lifts are now 40/60/90/110kg
>Everybody was telling me half a year ago RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE and in 6 months now im fat??

holy shit man, you gained way too much weight if you came from skelly, I'd expect that amount of fat for someone lifting over a year, also with that bulk those stats are incredibly low
you shouldn't have bulked so hard, just eat enough that you're making progress

So this is the power of SS..

But everyone is calling me fat

>300 caloric surplus
>lifts stall for weeks
>no progress
>600 caloric surplus
>lifts start increasing again
>get fat

I cant fuckin win. I dont mean to pull the muh genetics card but do i have shit genetics? My diet is on point, i literally eat only 2 cups of blended oats a day and 1 other random meal to hit my TDEE+600. No snacks. FUG Y

Yeah you should cut fatass

How much protein are you eating? And by the way I know that rippletits solution to a stall is always "EAT more" but thats just fucking retarded. If you were already gaining weight with a 300 surplus you probably shouldn't need to add more calories.

what are your macros? what is your lifting routine, how many days a week do you work out? what other physical activities do you do? what's your sleep like?

300 kcal should be enough, it's probably some other factor

Your diet is not on point its fucking shit mate.

>some random meal
Looks like we found your problem.

>And by the way I know that rippletits solution to a stall is always "EAT more"
Why you gotta be like this? In the book he says overweight individuals should do the program and eat less. Where did you get that shit from? You got it from a random comment somewhere didn't you?

1.5kcal of oats a day which is 70 protons and 2 scoops of powder so a bit more protons there. Plus the one more meal that is different every day for variety. So in guessing like about 100 protons a day

Im doing cookie cutter SS. 3 times a week. I get 7 or 8 hours of sleep usually

Perhaps so but i dont think that is single handedly ruining everything. Its not like that random meal is fast food every day. Its just random normal human food

I'm pretty sure the solution rippletits would have given to this guy was to eat more, that 300 is not enough. He probably doesn't think he is "fat".

Looks like you're on the lower end of protons recommendations, try eating 30g more a day.

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE bro

Contributing to DYEL thread. I can relate OP. Skinnyfat with slightly better lifts after 4 months, on StrongLifts. I've started swimming laps 40 min on rest days and eating +500, hoping that will help me ease up on the fat gain.

Lifts are at 40/70/100/115 kg. Most definition in my legs because of SL meme. I'm eating enough protein but should probably eat more calories, gained only 8 lbs in 4 months.

If someone had a bodyfat percentage is excess his solution would not be to make them fatter. The kid is chubby not fat.

OP, you can either eat at a deficit and keep doing the program until your bodyfat goes down to around 12% and then start bulking again or you can keep bulking now and your bodyfat is gonna get really high.

Either way change up your diet and try eat more varied.

What about me?
5 months lifting, 75kg 5'11''

forgot pic
and by what about me I mean bf% estimate pls

I will do the first option. I guess ill just make it slower than others
>a lot slower

It sucks but you'll get trough it.

>26 weeks doing SS
>should be able to progress decently on squats
potentially your squat could be 20 + ((2.5 * 3) * 26) = 215 kg if you add 2.5 kg per workout starting at the bar
in three months without fail adding 2.5 kg it could be
20 + ((2.5 * 3) * 13) = 117 kg

now I know that's not going to happen perfectly, but you have done worse than half of your full potential

lifts are good, mehdi is full of shit take his advice with a grain of salt
pretty on point

problem is pictures can change a lot, you might look shit in one and great in another because camera's, posture and lighting
looks like you're sucking in your gut for example

no one on here will be accurate with body fat estimates

>Im doing cookie cutter SS. 3 times a week

You're not. Your lifts are too weak. You're not progressing. Stop fucking around and get a coach... you don't know what you're doing.

Stop feeding yourself shit. Do not eat a meal unless it has 20% of its calories from protein.

Drink a shake :
2 cups frozen berries
3 cups milk
1 cup 0% (plain) greek yogurt
1 scoop whey protein

68 grams protein, 780 kcal

Eat pasta with chicken and parmesan cheese:
1/2 lb pasta - 800 kcal
225g chicken breast - 371 kcal
2 oz parmesan cheese - 220 kcal
Tomato sauce - 150 kcal

119 grams protein, 1541 kcal,

>the SS memes are actually real

Holy shit im glad i went with a random program over this

>1.5kcal of oats a day which is 70 protons and 2 scoops of powder so a bit more protons there. Plus the one more meal that is different every day for variety. So in guessing like about 100 protons a day

You are eating way too many oats. They're shit for you and only good for adding mass calories.

Eat more dairy, eat more meat, that's how you get big.

This. SS is a complete meme. It literally only trains legs. If you're going to fall for the SS meme, at least do some arm, shoulder and chest isolation after your workout in the 7+ rep range.

For most of these "should I cut or bulk" posts the answer is lift high volume, put in effort, do cardio, and eat more protein. Reavaluate after 6 months of actually intense workouts.

To add to this, you sacks of fucking dough are trying to optimize gains while you haven't put any effort into lifting or any other athletic pursuit in your life. And no, 3x5 is not high effort.

"If I add 5 lbs each time, I'll be benching 300 in a year!". It's like a bunch of autistic children. Put some fucking effort in. People fucking trying intensification programs like SS without ever having done any fucking volume. It's freaking dumb

Just lose the weight and start again, bro.
The good thing about losing weight is that your chin up will go up a lot.

Not OP, but I need answers
>vascular arms
>vascular calves
>flabby gut
>flabby butt
In a conversation with the gym boss he said that it was probably loose skin, should I keep cutting or just accept my skin and eventually get surgery for it? What do I do? I want to be big as fuck, but I'm already 205 at 6'6 and I'm afraid if I keep cutting I'll just be destroying muscle.

>For most of these "should I cut or bulk" posts the answer is lift high volume
The question is, is this person a beginner or not? If the person is a beginner then there is no point having the lifter do more volume as the stimulus he gets from 3x5 is enough to drive adaptation aka gains.

>you sacks of fucking dough are trying to optimize gains while you haven't put any effort into lifting or any other athletic pursuit in your life.
Which is exactly why they don't need more volume.

>And no, 3x5 is not high effort.
Do you even lift? Let me see you do your 140kg 3x5 squat 3 times a week along with your 1x5 dead and your other lifts and recovering from it.

>Put some fucking effort in.
Your main lifts are weak as fuck you know nothing about effort.

>People fucking trying intensification programs like SS without ever having done any fucking volume. It's freaking dumb
Again, newbs don't need volume.

3x5 will drive skill gains not true strength or size. It does not drive adaptions to anything except skill.

My stats are 250 bench, 365 squat, 405 dead, 180 strict press all at 170.

My 10rms are slightly more impressive, at 195 bench, 265 squat, 145 strict press

Beginners have no work capacity, muscle mass, etc. They need to work on it, and 3x5 doesn't do that. And your right, I don't do 3x5 @ 310. Because that would be a waste of recovery

You won't lose muscle if you are lifting and eating right(enough protein), specially as a beginner with low muscle mass.

>60 kg bench

Seriously? After half a year of training? With how much did you start?

36%

60kg really is pathetic. If you can do 10-20 push ups which everyone should be able to unless overweight, you can probably bench at least your own bodyweight for a couple of reps.

>5x5

Cut and drop that shit program. I mean it's good for strength, but not for looking good.

SS is a reddit meme.
>le strength, bro, who cares about looks amirite xD
I can't believe noobs are still falling for it.

>adding "le" and "xD" to ideas makes them Reddit and stupid

>You are eating way too many oats.

I literally don't think that's possible.

EAT MORE OATS

t. dyel reddit numale doing SS

Picture of you right now, back up that trash talk

>People still fall for SS

Thought so

>3x5 will drive skill gains not true strength or size. It does not drive adaptions to anything except skill.
But is objectively wrong, it brings both hypertrophy and "neurological" gains or whatever the fuck its called. For the beginner its literally the best thing to do.

>My stats are 250 bench, 365 squat, 405 dead, 180 strict press all at 170.
Then you know that is fuck ton of effort.

What do you then suggest a beginner do to build work capacity and muscle mass?