LOST WEIGHT

>be me
>skinny dude at 145lbs
>start going to the gym
>over several months I can see more muscular shape
>I feel healthier and it raised confidence because I can see muscle tone
>today, decide to check my weight. I figured I put on some weight
>136lbs

I FUCKING LOST 9 pounds???? Fuck me. My confidence just crashed and fucking burned.

I thought by gaining muscle I'd gain weight. I was already skinny, so it's not like I have that much fat I could have lots. I can visually see I've put on muscle. But I still lost fucking weight!!

Eat moar fgt

you probably just lost a lot of body fat and gained a little bit of muscle.

eat more.

I thought I was...

I'm so fucking angry right now.

eat moar

im having the same problem, which macro should i eat more though?

i eat 1.5 g of protein per body weight, should i eat more carbs or fat?

gotta eat big to get big

I'm eating bacon, eggs, buttery toast, chocolate milk and a banana right now

E A T M O R E
just fucking stuff your face with decent foods, don't concern yourself with how many grams of protein per pound because at your stage LITERALLY any amount of protein is an upgrade from the starvation diet you were eating prior.

I don't care about getting big. I'd be happy at 155. All I wanted to do was put on 10lbs. But I just fucking lost it!

>happy at 155
Are you like, 4'10" or something?
You can't be a man until you weight 200 lbs.

I'm 5'10". I just truly don't care about the whole "get huge" meme

Clearly not.

>lost fat
>gained muscle
Pick one. Moron.

Eat more you little queer. You aren't a man until you're 200 pounds.

who cares what you weigh, are you stronger at 136 than you were at 145? so keep going and up your calories 250 over maintenance. Why is it always the same fucking thing with you assholes

Men aren't fat either, Mr Rippetoe.

So what you're implying is if you always eat the same amount as you burn no matter how much physically active you are, you'll never lose any fat or gain any muscle because doing both at the same time is impossible

lol

>same problem, which macro should i eat more though?
>i eat 1.5 g of protein per body weight, should i eat more carbs or fat?
more fat

We are the same height. at my lowest weight since adulthood was 160lbs. I was so skinny and weak people were asking me if I had cancer.. then again that is coming down from 210. For me 175-180lbs I feel the best, I'm the right combo of strength and speed that I like. I can hit a century on my bike in about 6.5 hours, run 2 miles in 14 minutes and I can still hit 1/2/3/4 at that weight.

>I believe every meme I hear

I definitely am stronger now than I was months ago. But being a 26 year old, that fucking hurt to see 136.

its called noob gains, those 1st few months you can lose some fat and build muscle at the same time, it doesnt last forever. 3-4 months at best. Now if you dont start eating more you will lose what muscle you gained and end up skinnier than you were before. Steak and potato for breakfast, whey and salad for lunch, 12-16oz of skinless chicken breast with rice for dinner. You will gain some weight slowly and it wont all be fat.

I just made a 3lbs container of buttery rice with chicken that I will have for dinner later. And a peanut butter sandwich

this

Lmao@bait

EAT MORE
A
T
M
O
R
E

you should probably also throw 1/2 lb of raw sugar in there to add some flavor

I'm bringing 3 ice cream sandwiches with me to work

It was probably just water weight. Happened to me too. also EAT MORE FAGGOT

you fucking guys are all the same. you've got the motivation and the will power, but YOU DONT FUCKING EAT.

Your body can either gain or lose. You can lose fat and lose a minimal amount of muscle tissue if you keep protein in your diet throughout the day and resistance train. You can gain muscle and put on a minimal amount of fat. Unless you have a ton of test flowing through your system, your body will not lose fat and still build muscle. This is a basic fact. Anyone telling you otherwise is a fitness magazine.

Perfect.

>im having the same problem, which macro should i eat more though?

Doesn't matter. Just keep the % of protein above 20%.

Pasta (on its own) = bad
Pasta w/ chicken = good
Rice (on its own) = bad
Rice w/ chicken = good

If you're feeling and looking better then who cares? Why are small guys that are new to lifting so obsessed with gaining weight? Just get stronger and the size will come.
By the way, I am a small guy. Currently one sixty fully hydrated with a couple meals in, but I can't wait to be back down a few pounds. Being lean and healthy just feels better than bulking.

Not the guy you quoted but he's right bait or not. It's not possible for a natural to lose fat and still gain lean mass at the same time due to this requiring insane amounts of testosterone for the average male.

OP probably achieved his stats across a few months time, and not really 'all at once'.

You don't want to be 136lbs tho. I fucking don't want to be either.

I WAS feeling good. Until I fucking saw my actual weight. Now I feel just as embarrassed as I did 5 years ago when I weighed 135..

you stupid fuck. quit perpetuating this nonsense.

Fuck you man I wish that was happening to me! My lifts have been getting better, but my weight has fucking stagnated, and I'm trying to lose weight.

I have the opposite problem
>6' 225lb (102kg)
>Lift and diet for 2 weeks
>Check yesterday
>223

JUST

throw a little cardio in you stupid fuck. the skinny fucks never eat enough and the fat fucks never cardio. Its always the same with you assholes. Go read the fucking sticky you dumbass

You didn't diet

>2 weeks

Wew lad

Okay senpai. Care to take bet on that ? Im willing to get body composition analysis and in 3 months ill take new test and Ive gained muscle and lost fat You pay for them if Im right, I pay for them if you are right ?

Were you just eating the same?

Where's your fucking gallon of milk if you're 5'10/136?

"I'm planning to start a test cycle."

>Were you just eating the same

Yeah. Just more focus on higher protein foods

I usually only drink 1 glass of whole chocolate milk a day, but it's super high protien

weight's just a number man, just be concerned how you look.
Rich Piana is 270 at 6'1, which is literally "obese", but he's not, right? Remeber, weight standards are devious, just focus on muscle definition. Literally no one will go around asking your weight.

>6' 185lbs skinnyfat 25% body fat
>started a 600-700kcal deficit a month ago
>lost only 3lbs
>lost 1.5" of my waist
>look significantly better, definition startint to show

>but it's super high protien
Show me those macros

You wanna gain mass, it's gonna come with fat

>Rich Piana is 270 at 6'1, which is literally "obese"
Obese according to BMI, not LBM

It's just fairlife chocolate milk.

I don't want to get skinny fat. That happened to me in in the past and it was gross

Chocolate milk isn't high protein retard

You're lifting, if you wanna gain weight that's gonna be a combination of muscle and fat, so bulk on a surplus (300-500 cals) if you don't wanna gain disproportionate amounts of fat

Check the macros for this one, all their milk seems to be since it's lactose-free so more calories from protein and fat, less from carbs

Ok, I'll start getting more double cheeseburgers from McDonalds

Mcbulk is legit

I love McDonald's. I eat there twice a week. I'll have to start going more

>tfw tricking DYELs into becoming bloated greasy unhealthy sacks of shit because they want to see a number on a scale go up
feels good

I'm not DYEL.

post pic

it's fine as long as you're actually counting your calories and not being a dumbass who just shovels them down his throat every day

Kys fattie