Remember your goals and keep on lads. We're all going to make it

Remember your goals and keep on lads. We're all going to make it.

>post motivational pics below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGo-bLdteXs
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bp16H4rSLw
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2011/04/the_abusive_boyfriend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i often eat fast food burgers for quick and easy proton

that fucking shallow pic can't motivate any sane person i think.

Once you had some pussy you realize it's pretty great but not worth all the fuss. Certainly not something to use all your life time for instead of experiencing life properly

Have you ever had a woman worship you?
It is shallow, but it makes you feel like a God.

am i the only one who got the urge to lift every time EVERY TIME i see picture of attractive women

I get the urge to lift whenever I start to feel the void closing in on me

So pretty much every day

That's the secret user. You're not supposed to devote your life in pussy hunting. That indeed is shallow.

You're supposed to live that way that you'll be buried in pussy without even hunting for it. You mustn't and shouldn't hunt pussy; pussy should hunt you.

DELET

No amount of lifting will fix my face

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=HGo-bLdteXs

cringing so hard

I finally hit my first 1pl8 squat, it's the first 1pl8 i've ever hit since i dont do deadlifts due to back issues. I know it's nothing to brag about, but I'm just happy and want to share it.

good shit man wont be long till 2 plate squat!

dem niggas got 2 inch dicks. dont be a fool, stay in school.

Pump

Jeff pls go

h-haha

>that pic of Isley
Nice try, fattie

Wise words.

>Lifting for other peoples sake and not for yourself
Can't relate, pal

Isley is physical perfection go away

>he lifts for women
Waste of dubs 2bh

Who this?

Can I post vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bp16H4rSLw

I've never seen my abs but I'm way too small to cut
I'm only 150lbs at 5'9
I want these lines

aint that the truth

eat at maintenance and try to recomp

I don't wanna be the guy carrying shoes.

my gf, leave her alone

You don't have to be constant show-prep low bodyfat to be a badass though. I personally have too many internal demons atm to care about getting shredded. People make fun of functional shit but I've been practicing shit like that on my rest days. Anyone who is sane doesn't keep incoming pussy flow as their sole priority.

>the gym (or as I call it the douchehouse)

Exercising until the voices stop telling me to kill myself

>Once you had some pussy

it makes life way easier and more fun in general, ESPECIALLY if you work with women. you can basically do anything

>cheap ig sluts and abs are his goals
Sad!

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2011/04/the_abusive_boyfriend.html

You can get protons from a lot of other sources, for example protium gas, which you can just outright breathe for proton gains.

>sitting poolside
>gf does cute cannonball thing
>Gets out, towells off, puts hand on your chest as she leans over to kiss your lips

I was 140 and 5'8"

cut to 125, still had some stomach fat. Now building back up slowly. At 130 now, probably 50/50 muscle/fat gain. Will probably cut again ~133-135 to get rid of some of the fat and then keep working up.

Going for 150 - 160lbs, figure it'll take me a couple years.

This

alpha on the left, white knight on the right

Lifting won't fix the fact I'm 5'6

Good job brah, keep progressing and hit that 2pl8!

Life going good atm.

3 years ago I was 125 lbs at 5'11. Now hit 170 lbs and just got a PR on bench at 3x6 195.

>5'11
>125lbs
holy shit user, you were straight /auschwitz/

>195 bench
almost at 2 plates, nice work mayne

but it'll still help you
if you keep this deafeatist attitude with you throughout life, then you will remain a loser
be positive, even though it can be hard

Yee heres one of the few references I have

good job, we all had to start somewhere :)

>implying at least half of Veeky Forums hates boipussy

It's some random bitch on the internet. Maybe you wouldn't be such a foreveralone faggot if you didn't get obsessed this easily

current

mirin those biceps
routine?

I know this is Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums and youre lookin good physically but god damn get some new socks bruh

Great progress brah

Fellow Auschwitz escapee here, used to be 6'3, 150 lbs, now 205 lbs and feeling great. We're all gonna make it.

same, was 5'6'', 90lbs
>inb4 manlet

I wouldn't take my advice for routine, but I do a 4-day bro split. PPLS. A PPL modification because I found shoulders on leg day is just too much in my experience.

Push:
Bench 3x5
Flies (DB or cable rotation) 3x10
Incline bench (if I'm up for it) 3x10
Tricep pushdowns 3x10

Pull:
Deads (every other pull day) 1x5
Lat pull downs 3x10
Cable rows 3x5-10 (pulled to neck for better upper back/trap activation)
Biceps curls on incline bench with strict form for about 3x10
More rando bicep shit included here if you feel like it

Legs:
Squats 3x5
(not necessary) Leg press 3x10
Quad extensions 3x10
Standing calf raises 3x10
Sitting calf raises 3x15-20

Shoulders:
OHP 3x5
Lateral raises 3x10
Face pulls 3x10
Front raises 3x10
DB shoulder raises 3x10 (squeeze)

Insert rest days whenever the hell you want.

Again my routine probably is shit and there definitely are better ones but this has worked for me. I've found less is more by keeping it simple and just going for progression.

Ahah the type of sock or do you mean dirty soles?

Shit thread. Some people lift for things other than girls.

I don't.

I wish Zyzz never died.

Aye, interesting routine, but I guess a) It works for you and b) the best routine is one you stick to and enjoy, so more power to you. How does progression work, just go up when you feel like it?

>masterbates

I'd say like any routine progression is correlated with diet. But, it's no different than any other. I'll admit there's times where I plateau and diet is just meh and I'll be stuck at the same weights for a month or two at a time. But, if possible try and go up about 5 lbs each each week on every lift if possible. When I get better motivation I always go up in weights when I'm eating at a 500 cal surplus and hop on dat dere creatine consistently.

Also pre-workout whether placebo or not helps a lot.

It's amazing how much better he looked when he cut.

That's some Marcus Aurelius stoic shitposting right there, user.

Unironically this

2 deep 4 me

There's no reason they shouldn't.
You fags shit up every board your in obsessed with dick and that's all you ever fucking talk about.

>yfw you realize your body literally does not matter even a little bit if you are tall and have an above average face, and can hold a conversation with somebody without spilling your spaghetti

Same.
100srs

>tfw 6 feet tall
>above average face (once even got approached by someone from a modeling agency)
>but CAN NOT hold a conversation

Social skills get you 90% of the way there. And i don't have any.

can any1 tell me how to photoshop necks? I want to see whether or not I will look better with a bigger neck

I know that feel man, I was 5'11 and 132lbs at 18, 4 years later I was weighing in at 171lbs at 6', still lean but since I started lifting again I've gone up 6 lbs and am starting to shape up nicely.

Don't let your dreams be memes

For a quick idea of what it will look like just select the neck with the polygonal lasso tool and edit>free transform
Don't forget to duplicate the layer first so that you can easily compare the before and after.

First time I read this one I cried and ran outside to go exercise. Not an exaggeration.

Shoot bros I could sit here all night dumping pics but I got stuff to get done.

God damn this article spoke to me on a deep level

This picture is fucking stupid, if you measure yourself against the average person, you're just going to strive for less. You're gonna strive to be 75th percentile, instead of the 100th percentile that belongs to the richest, smartest, biggest, and strongest.

Do you want to be better than the average person? Or do you want to be the best? I know my answer.

>''look at me, now I'm the Zyzz™''

I understand your perspective but it's good to start by being better than those around you.

so true m8

>my bf got beat up and i love the assaulter
those lines render all of these goals meaningless and empty. your strength and your body will never win you love or purpose only more vice and sadness. strength and health are virtues in and of themselves not goals or tools. they provide temperance and strength other virtues come elsewhere

Remember reading this one, a truly heartwarming greentext

i was 6'11" 85 lbs

He wishes you ever lived, brah

This photo started me down the path of Veeky Forums I wanna be the guy carrying the family.

Literally none of that happened.