Skinny twig to this, how long would it take?

skinny twig to this, how long would it take?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kICxJien7xM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>how long would it take?
0 years 0 days and 0 hours

>skinny twig to skinny twig
I don't understand..

how long does it take you to do ten pushups?

i kinda have this mode but still smaller, tell me guys does pic look like a curlbro, torso unproportionally small to arms?
to answer OP i am going on little less than 4 months, maybe another 2-3 months i'll be look like pic

I can do 3x8 sets of pushups w/ 90 sec rest.

I remember in high school I had a classmate like this. Never seen a gym in his life but auschwitz mode and a bit sportsy. He constantly showed his abs around lol. Meanwhile I was the insecure guy who was approached by his classmates and asked to flex his muscles but always tried to decline.

don't know why ppl hating on this physique, it's a good goal for an actual twig.

Do you know how long it would take to achieve this goal?

i'd say if you're skelly, it would take a solid routine/diet and a good 4-6 months.

Depends on starting bf%, 4 months of ab focused routine with calisthenics like pull ups and chinups.

Aim for a dragon flags, you won't be able to do them in the beginning since they are hard as fuck, so starting with reverse crunches and leg raises developing to hanging leg raises will do the trick.

It's a really short goal because it's only abs, not really much of a goal, but if that's what you want, you'll get it, as long as you don't go the Mc'Donalds bulk diet

youtube.com/watch?v=kICxJien7xM

>like pull ups and chinups.

try pull ups, rows, pushups, dips,, and core bodywork like hollow body planks, superman planks, side planks, and leg raises.

LOL at reverse crunches, but ya dragon flags are legit

Can actually skip dips if you're doing diamond pushups.

Also I'm skeptical as to how much ab exercises actually help your abs "pop". They're fairly small muscles individually and aside from a pump I'm not sure that hitting abs hard is going to do anything from an aesthetic standpoint. Good for strength though obviously

>Can actually skip dips if you're doing diamond pushups.

ehhhh, don't know what makes you say that. also, i feel like diamond pushups are an overrated progression. i would do some planches after or try some pikes if you want shoulders.

>Also I'm skeptical as to how much ab exercises actually help your abs "pop". They're fairly small muscles individually and aside from a pump I'm not sure that hitting abs hard is going to do anything from an aesthetic standpoint. Good for strength though obviously

it helps tremendously. it's just like any muscle, but it's important to not neglect other parts of your core. you don't just train abs, you train obliques, hip flexors, etc

not him, but back when I did bodyweight decline diamond pushups hit my triceps harder than dips did. i did decline pikes as well for shoulders. dunno how its an overrate progression considering what the fuck else are you supposed to do after decline pushups?

that's because you didn't progress your dips you fucking dip. ever heard of rings?? l-sit dips??

i mean hell, even the simplest one: weighted.

yes i did you presumptive fuckwit, i've done weighted dips for half a year now. i just found that for the brief period when i was doing decline diamond pushups that they were a superior compound exercise for both triceps and chest.

It will take longer than whatever amount of time you have in your head. So there is no reason to start lifting and eating right.

eh ok. i just feel like if you dip you don't need to work on diamond pushups and should move on to pushups on rings.

rings in general are underrated as fuck, as well.

Working it into one exercise is generally better for the same reason that compounds>isolations, also it saves time. And in my experience for someone just starting out with bodyweight, doing compound exercises that work in triceps can actually help lead to dips. I know I couldn't do a set of dips when I was DYEL.

Imo pushups kind of go to shit after decline, because you either need extra equipment or start doing non-symmetrical exercises that take forever. I guess you could do planche pushups

>And in my experience for someone just starting out with bodyweight, doing compound exercises that work in triceps can actually help lead to dips. I know I couldn't do a set of dips when I was DYEL.

true actually, but dips are just far superior.

>Imo pushups kind of go to shit after decline, because you either need extra equipment or start doing non-symmetrical exercises that take forever. I guess you could do planche pushups

rings rings rings rings

If you're dedicated with diet and the workouts around six months.

About that long, then

Lots of people who do bodyweight do it because they don't have access to equipment though. I did it for ~4 months starting out because the nearest gym was a 40 minutes drive in the opposite direction from where I worked. Rings are great but having to install them + a pullup bar in addition to buying dip bars can be a pretty decent investment for people looking for a home workout. If I were going to do that I probably would have just bought a set of weights

oh come on dude, a pair of rings you can put on your pull up bar is nothing compared to building your own damn home gym

also, put two chairs together for dips, or anything similar.

I'm just saying if you have the space for a pullup bar with enough room for rings and dip bars, you probably have the space for a small bench and dumbbells.

Dips on chairs suck ass. They hurt your hands and you can wreck the chairs if they're not solid wood

Look at that core lmao. I could break that twink in half over my knee

Keep telling yourself that, fatty. He'll be the guy bending your daughter over his knee for sexual purposes