Is Dolphs body in Rocky attainable natty if you're 6'3?

Is Dolphs body in Rocky attainable natty if you're 6'3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMxUnu_JYc0
youtube.com/watch?v=WwviEwOUT_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Dolph is 6'4 and some.

He's 6'5 and was on gear for the movies

He clearly roided. They even show him doing it in the movie

Dolph was 6'7, but it was too tall for Hollywood.

Dolph was 7'9" and his physique was enhanced by cgi

Dolph was 8'5 and they actually had to make him smaller for the movie.

You're not funny in the slightest. Stop.

Dolph was 5'11" and they made him wear lifts.

Dolph was a reddit ebin funnyposting playalong and they ported it to Veeky Forums

Dolph was 10' even and everyone else wore stilts

I too browse le Reddit, epic thread bros xD

Curious myself as i am 193cm.
I weigh 94Kg atm and started at 74Kg 2 years ago.

Permabulking is fun.

If they're not funny, then why the FUCK am I laughing?

being on roids is irrelevant, the question is " is it attainable natty?" and the answer is yes, a natty could get far bigger. I've known 6'4'' natty guys that have gotten to 240lbs lean and with tiny ass legs. I imagine if they trained squats effectively they'd be like 260-280

delusional

It was clearly a joke, you spaz, made obvious by the obfuscation between Dolph the actor and Ivan the character.

pic related. 6'3'' 220lbs natty.
vid 6'4'' 240lbs natty youtube.com/watch?v=pMxUnu_JYc0

If you're an actor and your only responsibilities are getting built then yes it's very attainable

>nether
>natty
lmao, that fraud isn't anywhere close to being natty and you're gullible if you believe that. Latsbrah could be though, has been at his 6'2"-6'3" ~220 mode for years now, but he also has big legs. 6'4" and beyond 250 while lean-ish is delusional

20 years of training, what is there not to believe?

Here's another guy I know personally that's 6'4'' 230lbs, i know 100% that he's natty.
It's realistic to believe that nether could gain 10 more lbs with 10 more years of experience. Where's your proof that he's not?

Retard. Have any of you lifted past three months on this board?

>hurr you can do this natty
>just train hard! :^)

To add to this, Nether's skeletal structure is built way thicker and wider than my friend, he also has bigger more developed legs, is less lean, and trains his back (easiest muscle group to grow for a natty by far) way more

^weak genetically inferior manlet

You forgot to mention the man, the myth

>you'll never punch capitalists to death for the motherland

What's even the point?

Because you're samefagging

Dude just because you're too lazy to eat clean and train hard doesn't mean everyone else is on roids.

Where are his traps? How can you roid and NOT get traps?

Fucking swedes man, he has the same genetics as

newbie sub 5 year lifter detected

>6'2'' 260lbs
>was around before steroids were invented
>guiness world record for 640lbs 1 handed deadlift
explain this weak phaggots

oh i left out he overhead pressed over 300lbs

20 years of training and one in a billion genetics

I disagree on the genetics, I firmly believe anyone can reach his level. Not to mention any natty that reaches George hackenschmidt's level or hermann goerner's is labeled a juicer.

Stop staying out all night clubbing, doing shots and eating burger king and maybe you'll improve.

bump

Sweet jesus I hope so

>Anyone can reach his level

This is an 18+ board.

I really really really like this meme :)

Pretty sure I've heard Dolph was on the juice back then, just like Stallone.

this is full snap city, how does he even get away with that rounded back and that much weight?

You will never be Dolph untermensch.

Only with superior Soviet training

How can he be that big, while on gear, yet have such tiny traps?

Anyway. Wlad is a real like Dolph with a better body to be honest.

>natty

user, I...

lol you're a small bitch if you think there's anything sus about their physiques. It's natty until proven otherwise, not the other way around.

I compare guys I know for sure are natty, as well as myself against the guys in question, there's nothing suspicious at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=WwviEwOUT_Q
vid related. Pete Rubish before he started roiding, 19 years old, 6', 220 lbs. 700+ deadlift, 500+ squat, 340 bench.

if you honeslty think someone can be 6'3 240 lbs LEAN natty you're full delusional.

and if they are claiming natty the burden of proof is on them, dumbass.

How the hell do you prove it though? Dumbass
I dont give a fuck if the person is natty or not, just "is it possible" and the answer is yes to all of the people i've mentioned.
What the fuck is "lean" to you though?

Btw who do you actually think is natty and why? How many of the big guys at your gym do you actually think are on juice?

Candito, Eric Bugenhagen, Allan Thrall, Austin Baraki are some i can think of right now. at my gym there are a lot of roiders and even a couple of pro bbs, i'll bite they roid hard. But then again i know some people that are open about their roid use and look like absolute shit.

I don't care about roids either, and that's exactly the fact that is hard to prove that you're natty that gets so many fake natties (jeff seid, conor murphy, buff dudes) getting away with their bullshit.

Eric is fucking 6'1'' 230 and lean, what makes you think the other guys i mentioned can't be 6'4'' 240 and less lean? So stupid

eric is not that lean, i don't even know how can he manage to not have a higher bf while doing gomad with raw milk

He cuts by doing hours of HIIT instead of cutting calories like a mad-man. He's at the perfect leanness for lean bulking. So is TwistingNether, thegoldenone, etc. Fuckers like Matt Bogus are not even comparable.
Nattys can be absolutely monstrous, it just takes decades.

I believe he s natty, he's got a good arm pump going and flexing the abs, hiding the mid section a bit and the vascularity is normal.

I mean, a lot of guys look amazing in stills or if they're super pumped up at the gym, but when they walk around with no pump they probably look pretty damn normal big guys.

there's a difference between them and guys that go on stage and just look huge or impressive walking around. I mean you get a guy like big Ramy no matter when you catch him he looks like a fucking monster with little prep or magically tricks.

His arms are +19'' cold. his arms were huge even before lifting
Pic related, same guy. Natural and 230lbs

Do you even shrug, bro?

>Any 80s action star bod
>Attainable natty