Steroids giventh

Steroids giventh , ...

Steroids takenth away

awaeth

Blessed be the name of steroids?

trenner murphy is his name

I don't even remember his name with his old looks. How will he cope now that he's a facelet?

I almost felt sorry for him, but then I remembered that I regret every second of my own Sloth tier existence and I'm still getting by, so who cares

He looks like that weird uncle now

steroids literally make you a different person and give you a better life as long as you're using them wisely
not advocating roids or anything, but to me the "steroids aren't magic" meme is a sad lie

Hell soon start posting balding threads here and keep the balding manchildren company

You just made a new friend

its just the angle r-right guys... guys?

Connor Mouse in 2 years

What look is this? Echoes of Brendan Frasier?

>pale skin
>dark circles under eyes
>shitty hairline
JUST

im not /fraud/ nor am i advocating for it but the complete lack of knowledge in these connor balding threads is triggering me.

free testosterone in your body CAN get converted to DHT which is what causes your hair to thin. how much DHT is formed depends greatly on your genetics.

What this means is that steroids make you bald if you were destined to bald in the future. Does it accelerate it? Yes BUT only if you were going to bald anyway.

Connor would've started balding in a decade or two anyway, instead it started earlier however his trade off is that he has aesthetics you faggots would dream of

is it worth it? for me, no. but for him it might be.

TL;DR dont automatically associate roids with balding bc its all about genetics

What does it matter at that age?

Hell if you're 40 something and still have a NW-0 teenage hairline most people will probably think you've had a transplant or wearing a wig even if you aren't because most people at that age have at least some degree of hairloss.

It's possible to look TOO good.

JUST

if you go bald early you wont be able to settle with a qt3.14 tho desu

FUCK

He needs to shorten his hair by a lot now..

It probably is the angle, people with decent hairlines can have it go in like crazy on the corners.

or style it like connor so it doesnt look balding unless in certain wind conditions and lock down a super hot qt bc of your 'thetics

JUST

Lol no. My hairline is like his and no matter how you cut your hair, if your receding this much it'll show

please post more connor receeding hairline pictures

It's thy you mongs

Who dis new phone?

Honestly he out to get the transplant surgery and right away.

Damn the steroids are fucking up his hairline

women probably think the dad bod guy has low self estem like them and wont cheat...........

>tfw i was born with a hairline that high but it hasn't receded further
dont know how to feel about this brehs

Mine's pretty much the same and it hasn't changed since I was about 12 years old (15 years ago). Could it just be a shit hairline rather than actually receding?

looking like a homeless alcoholic crackhead

holy FUCK!

same

Who else is /balding/ here?
At least I have a qt pie gf who loves me for who I am, right, right??

More

It's all down hill from here

OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

My dad's fiddy and has perfect hairline.

Probably. If it's been years since it receeded anymore it's probably not going to get any worse.

Some people just have imperfect hairlines naturally, or only receed a tiny bit and tha'ts it. Which is perfectly fine. Hell it's normal, and as mentioned above, if you still have a perfect NW-0 hairline after age 35 most people will probably assume you've had work done or are wearing a hairpierce because that looks too good for that age.

Now if you're actually getting bald spots, then you might want to worry.

What goes up, must come down.

don't look bad here kinda like Henry Cavill

Who are you? I'm convinced all of these threads day after day, week after week are being created by one guy. What the FUCK is your problem?

im balding and i have a baby face. starting test soon

This

OP would still shit himself in front of him IRL and just awkwardly virgin-walk out. Focus on yourself holy shit

Only if u r a low test beta fag
If you are normal you dont realise test that much that it changes you

a fitting end for someone who was so vanity obsessed.

let this be a lesson to all of you... it can all be taken away as fast as you get it, taking value from meaningless things like your appearance is the ultimate delusion.

id bet he has money for a transplant if he really wants it desu

so what? is that going to solve how vapid and empty he must be inside? his entire identity seems based on his looks. i told you morons he wasn't handsome at all, you just see a ripped young guy and call him a chad. Chad is a mindset, my friend. connor was never a chad. he was always destined for this.

do you think connor is mentally strong enough to accept his fate and survive and flourish? or will he continue JUSTing into the abyss?

its the fucking latter, anons. let this be a lesson to you all.

>tips fedora

Just fuck my shit up!

hes literally just attention whoring for money on youtube like every single fitness youtuber ever. stop this armchair psychology, you see way too much into this

so is the general consensus that connor has roided before ? Or is his hair loss just from shit genetics

This is Brendan Fraser?

subtle bait

My guess is he's already on Propecia but is still losing it.

Maybe. propecia works pretty well for most, it did for me, and while his hairline is nw2-2.5 area his front is still relatively thick

UP

hes probably on propecia and gear

Is this why he looks like shit these days? He's looks pale and bloated these days and generally just unhealthy but I dunno if that's what propecia does

i dont get why ppl think bonnor durphey is a chad...he isnt even close, even with hair he has a feminine beta face, any faggot cant pin and lift 3x a week to get a body, his videos are pure cringe, his single quality is fitness, nothing else

that probably wouldn't work

gear causes excess DHT while Propecia blocks DHT

they'd just cancel each other out

What happend to him Veeky Forums?

its not just his hair, he genuiely looks like shit now, guess he is off cycle.

>What this means is that steroids make you bald if you were destined to bald in the future. Does it accelerate it? Yes BUT only if you were going to bald anyway.

so for literally 95% of men it's a bad idea, got it.

His hair used to be perfect.

I dunno guys, is it better to live like a God and die as a legend like Zyzz? Or live like a God, slowly die out of the scene and never become a legend like Connor?

Now I have naturally luscious hair only he can dream of and a natural body that will get contiue to better as time goes on.
Feelsgoodman.jpeg Nice knowing I'm not a 20something balding faggot that will lose his charm when he's a freaky looking 30yo