Walk into the gym

>walk into the gym
>somebody forgot to close the manlet pit for the night AGAIN
>have to watch my feet not to step in manlet droppings

Next time use some plug lube on the edges of the pit.
Manlets won't be able to climb out that way

>tfw shortest guy at the gym and get the most female attention
better luck next time lanklet

>Creep out of the pit when the sun goes down and the tall ones have left
>Load 4 pl8 onto the squat bar and realize I can't unrack it
>begin performing bodyweight exercises instead
>at the apex of my squat my tummy begins to rumble
>Squat lower
>lower
>begin to eject a steamy streamy of poopy woopy at my feet
>about slip but catch myself thanks to my nimble size
>tempted to call the gym maid so I can watch her clean it up but figured it would be more rewarding to watch a lanklet slip in it as he attempts to squat half his bodyweight and break his lanklet limbs
>creep back into the pit giggling myself to sleep time
>wake up to this post
>mfw

Yeah becaus they're all pointing and laughing at your dwarfism. Negative attention is still attentiom

>lanklets who's greatest accomplishment in life is being slightly above average height

>slightly
lol

Do "bodybuilders" purposefully not train abs?

if they were proper tall they would be a basketball player

but then they would have achieved something of note, and wouldn't fall back on their "muh height" bullshit.

You never see actual successful tall people going on about their height do you? just the losers.

5'11 = 71 inches
6'1 = 73 inches

71/73= 97260273972

Lanklets magnum opus is being 3% taller than me

That's their greatest accomplishment in life, and they truly believe that it's such a big deal that they never have to try hard to actually do anything else.

normal person of any height
>my job sucks, i should get a better one, i'll have to work harder to better myself!

Lanklet
>my job sucks, but hey, at least im not a manlet, oh yeah 6'4" master race reporting in ladies!

I'm 6'6 and hate it when my fellow tall people do this shit. It's like redditors having a beard and using it as a replacement for their personality and i ha be to assure you that we're not all like that and some of us just wanna quietly reach our natty limit lile anyone else.

>Go to gym
>Somebody took the squat rack with the pull up bar out of the treadmill section AGAIN
>Have to drag the squat rack back over to the treadmills to do pull ups
>Fucking fourth time this week

I'm 6'3 and the only two reasons I care for my height is girls who dig it and not being tossed in the manlet pit. On every other aspect, I just do my own thing and work on myself, and not care about my height.

WHEN

It would be funnier if you had to collect them all.

>not wanting to be eaten alive after having hot steamy sex with a giantess

Normie detected

>doing barbell flyes
>gym TSB inspectors stop me
>they want to see my flight authority
>they think I've been fudging my maximum weight reports
They caught me on a warm-up set so I was able to fend them off with some bullshit about ultra-light exemptions, but they'll be back...

this, senpai
tfw over 6 feet but want giant gf

Kek

>stacy spiders weed out spiderlets in favour of chad spiders
>chad-stacy childen are massive and more likely to be eaten by lizards and birds

why do women always drive their species into the ground?

Hate to break it to you faggot, there is no such thing as a manlet. You are going to get beat with a bat very soon.Enjoy your brain damage you loser fuck.

too bad we aren't spiders or you might actually be sexually desirable at 6'5" and 500lbs

>tfw 5'11
How to grow the fuck up?

>ywn have pelvis-pulverizing sex with an Amazonian woman