Where I live there isn't a gym for miles and I can't afford to go there mulltiple times a week so what can I do at gome...

where I live there isn't a gym for miles and I can't afford to go there mulltiple times a week so what can I do at gome to get like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHvMDlQ8Zyk
youtube.com/watch?v=gJPGub6u2pg
scoobysworkshop.com/pullups-for-total-beginners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*home

suck dick

do some pushups and starve yourself

apart from that

This is my new goal body. He has the same wide hips and lanky arms I have.

>wide hips
You just haven't developed your core enough.

Nah I mean while I do need to develop my core (and everything lol) I do actually have wide hips.

Either way this guy's body is now my inspiration and you cannot stop me from being inspired!

>what can I do at gome to get like pic related?
Spend thousands of dollars building a home gym that you'll probably end up getting distracted from constantly by shit at home and not using anyway, ends up being a place to hang clothes and stack other shit on because it's in the way.

Drive to the gym. Move closer if that's what it takes. Or have a different goal.

He doesn't have wide hips.

Buy a set of dumbbells of different weights and look for routines with that. Also calisthenics.

Guaranteed results, plus it's fun.

>what can I do at gome to get like pic related?
First get some basic equipment.
>a pair of adjustable 40-50lbs dumbbells
>a pull up bar (wall mounted if possible)
>later on get weighted vest and rings and a dip station if you have room
Training legs is hard and time consuming at home, but you can do L sits which are pretty good, but take time to build up to.

The problem with working out at home without a bench, squat rack and plenty of different plates is that you can't really progress properly in certain exercises. You can use a weighted vest for pull ups, but not for pushups. Sure, you can do handstands for more weight, but you'll always be limited with your own bodyweight.

Anyway
>pull ups, weighted pull ups
>push up variations
>bicep curls, delt/shoulder exercises with dumbbells (lateral raises, front raises etc.)
>l sits and goblet squats
>plank variations, leg raises on pull up bar
>rows if you have rings and a pull up bar
There's probably a bunch more.

But a cheap bench and barbell off of Craigslist.

Look at Dominik Skye's channel, he's some Russian beast mode calisthenics guy who made all his own shit in a shack in his yard including his homemade concrete squat weights youtube.com/watch?v=qHvMDlQ8Zyk

Friend of mine in HS also made his own weights while working p/t at a metal fabrication shop, and just bought a bench off craigslist.

You can also buy a $100 Stamina pull up station, and just start collecting dumbells off used sites or buy them new a few at a time. Lift them on the floor as shown here youtube.com/watch?v=gJPGub6u2pg actually Scooby's entire channel and website is good esp for trying to do pullups for the first time scoobysworkshop.com/pullups-for-total-beginners/ I liked his method of advancement where if you can do 2 pullups and no more, you just hang there struggling for as long as possible. The next week when you try again you can blast 4 like nothing. Then 6.. then 8 ect.

jog to the closes one of those gyms and back.

closest*

>jogging 30km everyday to get to the gym and back

he does

>isn't a gym for miles
Are you a child who cannot drive?

Calisthenics
Cardio
Calorie control

>w-working out is too hard!
go buy a fucking car then

>home gym
>workout