Show your best fat/fit transformations

GO

Other urls found in this thread:

content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy4sIdBytds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is just a bulk/cut... Do tell me, how new are you to bodybuilding?

ya nah

This is me personally

392lbs @ 6'4 to 198lbs

not really, you might not be new to bodybuilding but you are very bad at it

and here I am now at 210lbs

more about me, hopefully it helps some of you guys
content.tigerfitness.com/transformation-tyler-fleming/

shit
if that's really you then awesome job bro

Bigger chest and this'll be a body of a God

How's your skin?

That's really me bro lol. I post it occasionally whenever I feel like it could help motivate someone who inspire them to keep going because when I first started I hung out on the bodybuilding.com transformation threads to see people who started fat and got fit and showed it could be done.

Me wearing my girlfriend's totoro dress lol

How did his face not develope at all?

Great body transformation, though.

Chest and lower stomach are the only visible parts of excess skin I really have. I believe it's time for me to cut down to 190-180lbs to get rid of that extra fat that's hanging onto my chest and lower stomach so that my skin can grab onto the muscle that's there.

It's a long journey. A lot of fat guys stop too soon when they have a shitload of fat left and their excess skin is hanging onto it. You gotta burn that fat off then let the skin attach onto the muscle underneath that fat.. you have to lift, get big, cut, get big, cut, get big, cut. Or slowly re-composition. OR get surgery.. Alot of bigger guys seriously just perma-bulk and gain 50lbs and never solve the excess skin problem.

I'll always have some excess skin but it can be greatly minimized if you take your time and build muscle and actually get lean enough to lose the fat in the stubborn areas that your excess skin is holding onto..

I stopped myself before I got too fat, but I topped out at 222 lbs before I did so.
Started taking my training and nutrition seriously, and lost 40 lbs in 13 months. I put on some muscle, and now go back and forth between about 191 and 201. Old pic here, but I haven't changed a lot since then. Natty problems, I guess.

Pic related is what I looked like at 182. I was really lean, but wasn't very enjoyable. I like sitting at a little higher bodyfat

damn. mirin. routine? how much of a surplus do you bulk on

Everytime I see your pics, I get a little happy desu

Do you have a shirtless pic?

Kys

Mirin.

What did you do to get so lean? I'm stuck at around 15% and can't get the spare tire below my belly button to go away.

Damn dude, you used to look like a literal female. Like I would have no problem fucking you up the ass in the left pic because you look like a THICC emo girl

You've made great progress and I am only saying this to emphasis that. Noice job m8

LOL prepare to get doxxed. Moron.

postin a few.

From a disgusting fatass to the king of ottermodes. I've made it, my friends.

goal body senpai. routine?

same questions

>lower body fat than him
>still no vascularity

you guys too

no you haven't
you're not ottermode
You lost weight, now you need to actually start lifting

Are almost all of these guys on gear?

>trash can attached to ass for maximal metabolism

Insane transformation
I would have never believed the person on the left can become ever remotely aesthetic. It's one of those cases that just look beyond repair. Would have probably necked myself
And yet here it is, aesthetic as fuck. Looks like he was never fat. Amazing

From disgusting fatass to dyel skinnyfat you mean? You're not close to ottermode or even remotely fit yet.

Body dismorphia.

Still fat, keep going.

pin test once a week. youll get vasc in 4-5 weeks

how bout some skinny/fit

Skin genetics of peace. Nice arms too

>otter
You're skinny fat if that is you.

Your face looks a million times better, (went from looking like a creepy pedo to a frat boy) but you still have a long way to when it comes to your physique, far from ottermode. Too high body fat (much lower than you were, so gj still) and not enough muscle. You have good shoulder width, so you have a lot of potential, just need to start lifting.

>from an estrogen filled dyke to a nice boypussy
this wins the thread

Thanks pal.

Nah bro, u will never recover from being "that guy" in the past.

what is a pin test. im in the same boat as the other poster

Can confirm. It's always "your transformation." Never "you."

good fucking shit dude

From JUST to just get in my pants, congrats brobeans

I hate redditors

You mean skinny to skinnyfat?

HOW

you'd look so good back up at 220
nice ass in that last pic no homo

you're really sucking it in in these pics

chubber boy

Who is that qt asian

It's not that impressive compared with many people on this thread, but here's mine.

Hard work dedication

ur wrong. this is incredibly impressive

woah dude never factored that in before thanks

You turned from a tall fat Mexican into a short jacked white man gj bruv

inject testosterone into your veins

200lbs jfc

Routine was PPL for a good bit, but now I just do full body workouts.
Mon-back squat, incline bench, ohp
Tues-pendlay row, curls. Facepulls, cardio
Thurs- deadlift, bench, curls, facepulls
Fri, front squats, ohp, bench variation, maybe more curls
I bulk on 300 kcal surplus. I'm not gonna get much bigger, so I don't feel like getting fat for no reason.
Sorry m8 I feel like trash if I go much above 200(where I'm at now.)
Thx tho
It wasn't very fun. Was eating 1800-2000kcal per day, working out 5-6 days per week if I recall correctly, and doing about an hour of low to moderate intensity cardio every day. I had one cheat day, which is a meme and I don't do anymore. I just have higher calorie days where I eat the same things I'd normally eat but more carbs/fats

Results could have been a lot better for the 3 year difference, but oh well.

17 y/o - 20 y/o
6ft

Still cutting hard

How do fat people go from fat to fit? Do they first cut and then bulk+lift+cut or do they lift while cutting and end up with a somewhat muscular body?

Best is to lift while cutting, at least till you're at a reasonable bodyfat.

I wish the guys that do this would post their routines. I went from 350 to 180 and I have nowhere near the muscle definition as some of these guys.

I even lifted the whole time I was losing.

>implying you aren't a redditor

who here /bb/?

Dunno about fat per say, but just did my yearly transformation video...

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy4sIdBytds

went from fat nu-male to nu-male

congrats

XDDDDD :D :D :D let's doggs a stranger cuz this is 4chen :D :D

I'm currently at 185, 17.8% BF (I know it's just an estimate)

105 days ago I was 226. I've lost 41 pounds, and I've worked out religiously 6 days a week; hard. I'm going to continue this until 175, and then work on clean bulking back up to about 185.

Here's from just a few days ago

Personal transformation

you made it

How did you avoid loose skin?

Probably by putting on muscle mass before cutting like a retard.

So many guys on fit tell you to cut then bulk if you are starting out overweight. Such nonsense

putting on muscle mass before cutting unlike the retards on Veeky Forums*

fuggin cute

He didn't avoid it completely
check his pecs

he didn't though can you not see his pecs

Can we see non flexed?

>he still looks like a numale
SAD!

>tfw went on a dreamer bulk and got about 10 stretch marks on either side
d-do they ever go away senpais?

This is some silence of the lambs shit here. XD

Damn, I didn't think Boogie's gastric bypass would work that fast.

How does someone do that without just getting bigger?

I still have stretch marks from puberty. Growth spurts can go fuck themselves.

I have a good amount of loose skin as you can see in this photo
I have an unflexed one, somewhere. If I were to take one now I'd be a bloated mess haha

How do you deal with the loose skin? Has there been anything that you found helped you with it?

Does it affect your confidence a lot?

Lift heavy and do LIGHT cardio. Especially as a beginner, you'll be able to keep a lot of muscle while still losing a lot of weight

Mirin delts my man. Routine? Great transformation btw.

I kinda just leave it. It does affect my confidence from time to time. I vary back and forth from caring to not.

Since i've gotten here, I've hooked up with a few girls and they mention it. Some think it's awesome i lost and ton of weight, some find it disgusting. Still creampied them though, so take it as you will

What do the girls say? When they find it disgusting, how do you deal?

They say they don't like the flab or look at it weird, but they do like the arms and abs. In my experience, Most girls don't hook up with fit guys that often so you're already at an advantage when you do. Generally, when you're about to be in bed with them, it doesn't matter. They already decided to have sex.

dont get tripped up, just be confident about it. Remember where you came from and be happy about it