Threadly reminder that if you work out but don't smoke you're basically wasting your time

Threadly reminder that if you work out but don't smoke you're basically wasting your time.

Smoking is the only way to topple the estrogen/testosterone balance in the body by turning the estrogen into testosterone, which is necessary to produce muscular tissue.

what about smoking weed does that count

>trying to kill Veeky Forumsizens

I support your mission user

>hurrr smoking kills you

Only if you smoke more than 2 packs a day. Like overdosing on a medication. Otherwise it's basically beneficial in every way.

Yeah I think I read about that in JAMA

Weed is like fapping, it destroy your gains and motivation.

I've not smoked for over a week now and intend to keep this up, please stop posting about smoking ty.

only three types of people unironically smoke marijuana:
>rebellious teenagers
>liberal numales
>unmotivated, overeating wastes of space
combine any of the three

you cunts cant be real right
and i say this as a smoker

lol ur mad you cant find anyone to sell to you fag

Are there people that 'ironically' smoke marijuana.

Why the fuck would you treat real life like an internet shitpost?

the only think smoking is good for is curing early cut constipation

these days you can just as easily buy some on onion markets. As long as you can follow simple instructions to set up an anoynmous bitcoin account and a vpn network.

The line is blurred for me more and more each day.

Nicotine suppresses both hormones

no. It's an aromatase for estrogens

what's with people trying to push smoking on Veeky Forums? i dont know this meme, is it some brain problem that smokers have where they need to justify their bad habits or some joke

Please don't let this become the new nofap.

THIS

I thought smoking was bad but since i started my lifts started going up as well as i increased my muscle mass, smoking 2/5 cigarrettes a day is enough anyways, you dont need to smoke off a box

This

Smoking marijuana actually causes increased estrogen levels, and is what most docs try to rule out (along with steroids) in people with gyno.

Only fucking losers smoke weed regularly/non-socially.

vpn and bitcoin are illegal in russia.

>inhaling the combustion byproducts of any substance, for any reason whatsoever
>pretending you're 'fit'
Hey OP I hear carbon monoxide will send your test through the roof, you should go suck on a tailpipe for a while for sick gainz

>being such a low test beta you can't even get high without growing tits

What about dip?

Cigarettes are fucking expensive as shit here dude