Has anyone else noticed that after they started lifting they've been more attracted to younger girls...

Has anyone else noticed that after they started lifting they've been more attracted to younger girls? I've been lifting for half a year and girls who are like 14-16 seem much more attractive than before.

Is it the testosterone?

Yes but also because it's a redpill, like lifting is. Once you've taken one you start to take others more easily.

Been the exact opposite for me. More and more older women were aggressively hitting on me, and eventually I gave in. It's not a bad life.

Explain.

Basically having discipline and bothering to improve yourself distances you from your everyday numale who thinks that all women are beautiful. It's similar to increased test but also mental gains are making you crave that fertile cunny lile nothing else.

I'm not gonna say I'm a pedo, but a restaurant near me used to receive literal busloads of schoolkids aged 13-14 and about one in a hundred of the grils is the sort where you think to yourself the age may be 14 but that ass is 18

If you start an explanation with that opening gambit your probably gonna become a sex offender

>14-16

Alright, I see lots of cute college girls walking around, but that seems a bit young.

>implying you wouldn't lick that girls moist asshole

Sorry but no, where I live 14 is L E G A L

I wouldn't. A fourteen year old might have tits, but they're basically still kids.

I could sort of understand if it's a like a borderline case with a 17 year old or something, but if they can't even drive yet you shouldn't want to be fucking them.

>14-16

Maybe 18-19 but I am only 23, I still prefer girls my age for long term relationships

Nah you're just a pedophile

>Those 12-14yo girls coming back from vacation all tanned and wearing mini-jeans

>14-16
>pedophile

'no'

14 is legal in my country too!

>1 year into lifting
>become obsessed with my little sisters feet
She's always barefoot and wearing little hot pants too

how old is she

post pics

10 and nah

she's 10, so her feet start to get attractive for a foot fetishist. does she know?

No of course not, she's pretty innocent for that age and puts her feet in my lap sometimes. It just sucks because I didn't ask for this. It's not like feet look that much different at a young age so I can't help being attracted but I'm not really into any other part of her

Suicide by bench press mate, at least it'll look accidental

Well, whatever you do, keep your secret to yourself. It gets very awakward if your familiy finds out you have a foot fetish and tried to talk your little sister into something

Don't worry i got this. Haven't touched her soles or anything, as much as I'd love to

just give her a foot rub you degenerate fuck

14-16 is only a few years away from menopause for mexican chicks basically

you're the degenerate here my man

*For Nordic women

maybe i am but nothing wrong with an innocent foot rub

it's fine 12-14 is objectively the best age for girl. And it quickly goes downhill after that.

Yeah my range used to be like 12-22ish but now it's like 6-22.
I didn't ask for this

>implying any woman should drive

>tfw still only attracted to 50+ year old wrinklebags

Fuck off Pepe this is hard for me

Yeah and get a boner and have to fap to the memory of her soft soles later. No thanks that doesn't help me

whats the alternative

Moving out should help me

>6

understandable, they've gone through puberty and are at their most fertile while you yourself have chemicals raging through the brain triggering responses our ancestors have acted upon for generations.
women mentally don't make it past 18. you're just confusing the stupid shit they think in high school to be a phase
can some footfag please explain this fetish to me?

Not even a footfag but feet are generally considered dirty so masochists see the desire/interaction with feet to be humiliating and therefore gratifying. Also it's an extension of the leg so certain leg men will also be into feet as it's like a deeper way of diving into the leg fetish.

i really don't think that's the deal with most footfags

I just think feet look cute. Nothing about masochism like said

You can't armchair psychology a fetish. Its different for everyone

>mfw a girl asks me why i'm into spanking
>"ummm... fuck do i know"

I'm a footfag and I HATE dirty or stinky feet, and while I'll do some footworship during femdom sessions, it's hardly the root of my fetih, and I'm way more of a dom anyway.

>implying there aren't hot 6 year old girls

ITT: Pedophiles in denial

Just hang yourselves tbvqhwy

shiiit fellas, i wish i knew why i like trannies so much

Who said I was in denial?

t. roastie

Nope.

I'm 18, been lifting for several years, starting to reach peak hormonal development while I transition into manhood.

And I absolutely love women through 20-30.

I want a cute woman who knows herself to hold me and just tell me everything will be okay

If you move out before at least giving a foot rub then you'll never get it out of your system. You need to take care of it now, or you'll end up doing something much more degenerate at an older age. Sure she's older, but fucking your 18 year old sister is worse than rubbing her feet when she's 10 and nobody knowing.

You'll feel the guilt after you do it now and remember how bad it felt. If you skip out, you'll grow older constantly thinking about it. Just do it lad.

t. roastie who can't compete with those underage girls

>Sure she's older, but fucking your 18 year old sister is worse than rubbing her feet when she's 10 and nobody knowing.
one is pedo and one isn't

one is an innocent foot rub, the other is incest.

There is literally nothing wrong with incest.

Except genetic mutations and it being taboo

Use a condom.

Whoah this thread got out of hand real quick.

What did you expect? Plato to descend from the heavens?

R A R E

Nature makes girls go through puberty at 13/14, therefore making them ready for sex and procreation. Hundreds of thousands of years of human history girls get pregnant and start raising children at puberty, usually being considered "old maids" if they didn't procure a man by 16 (usually an established man in his 30's)
Starting in the 1950's the term "teenager" appears out of nowhere and older men are demonized "feminists" for wanting to marry younger instead of old used up sluts.
Now girls who are fucking at puberty anyway are criminalized for men 18 and older

Nature and history trump this feminist nonsense and in time the natural order will be restored

This but unironically.

I'm just glad I'm still in college. Baby faced freshmen with tight bodies, are as close as we will get.

13-18

I don't need to argue this. High school is prime years.

Either quality bait or nu-male cuck

Im also 18 and I can say, if you distance yourself from looking for "motherly" traits in a gf (aka a second mother), you'll have that extra edge

This is a very aesthetic comment.

Deus Ex Machina recognized.

Here, have this.

>And a Shadow fell upon the land, and the world was riven stone from stone. The oceans fled, and the mountains were swallowed up, and the nations were scattered to the eight corners of the World. The moon was as blood, and the sun was as ashes. The seas boiled, and the living envied the dead. All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World. And him they named Dragon

Pics

(((feminist))) nonsense

7/10 well played, well played

(((appears out of nowhere)))

did you have sex in high school op?

>explain this fetish to me?
Please stop doing this.

I opened the picture, how long until FBI finds me?

(((1950's)))

You're not wrong I guess but considering a girl that is 16 is still growing, is getting pregant at that age good for the kid?
I mean this is a dumb question but I don't know

>I opened the picture, how long until FBI finds me?
Implying you're not FBI

Jokes on you I actually don't live in america so I can open as many questionable age pictures as I want and the FBI will neve ever know
R-right?

This! Why can't qts my own age hit on me like 48 year old not even milfs

>legal age 16 where I'm at
>but so socially taboo for anyone over 20 it may as well be illegal
Idk how to feel or handle this situation lads

>lifting makes you a pedo foot fetishist
its over for Veeky Forums, shut it down

uhhhhhhhhhh mods

>had a chance to bang a petite tight bodied big titted athletic prime 16 yearold girl when I was 19
>pussied out
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not like you have to tell everyone

But how do I even meet bitches that age without being labelled a sex offender
>I actually tutor a petite 16-17 yo, but don't know how I would even go about initiating with her

by going out

or just going to tinder and fucking one of those girls who have lied about their age

Never got laid in high school.

But I later fucked a 17 year old(legal), short, 90 pound blonde, with a bubble butt.

She was so soft, and her pussy was tighter and warmer than any other. She squirt all over the hotel bed, and moaned this primal moan of desire.

She really had none of the bullshit mental hang ups older women have, and just oozed desire.

I hope I can do it again.

Comicons are a great place to meet.

user teach me.. Where do you go to get this kind of attention?

Bars?

I want to lose my virginity to a milf so badly you wouldn't believe

YES! I started lifting and eating better 4 months ago (44lb lost btw) and I want to fuck teenage girls even more than when I was a teen.

Has anyone else noticed after the kike shills migrated from /pol theyve been more attracted to degeneracy?

>kike shills want you to be attracted to old women
>kike shills also want you to be attracted to young women
I think kike shills also want you to have sex and maybe start a family.

wtf i hate the kikes now

become a dance teacher or something or coach some kind of older girls sports team. if you're somewhat Veeky Forums you could do it

sounds fuckin awesome man, i have a thing for squirting. i always try to make the girls i fuck squirt but only about half of them do.

How?

Meditate over them while they sleep, reach with arms towards the ceiling while imagining them creaming themselves and quietly repeat "squirt, squirt, squirt"