Christ, how embarrassing

Can't do anything about height my man. What's truly embarrassing is being fat or dyel, because those are choices you made. Plus it's not like manlets are niggers...

His blonde girlfriend was hot as fuk so who cares boi
>t. 6'2

Yeah, wearing caps indoors is sad.

What's it to you? I expect blatant heightist shit from thots, not other males. Like what the fuck. Ya'll niggas are pussies.

>Can't do anything about height my man.

ugh, try going to the gym sweety

what?

she has a really long bicep

I understand women being obsessive about height. But why are you?

>he doesn't do height exercises
not gonna make it desu

Fpbp.

But then some other jackass on here will say.
>"haha Napoleon"
>"Overcompensating manlets"
>"when will they learn?"

this proves he's natty desu

>go to the gym

>chad is hogging the penis pump

nice try manlet

>tfw she is probably taller than me too

Not even a manlet.

After 9 years on the 4chink, I still don't get the height meme.

t. 187 cm

How tall is she?

that's because you're a fucking manlet that needs to learn

>"HAHA I don't get why you get care about money so much? It doesn't even make you happy"
>t. rich person

~5'8 I guess

because its funny and never gets old to be quite honest with you family

Just wait for the manlet uprising, we'll take you out with our lower center of gravity when you least expect it.

5 foot 7

fucking kek

still has hotter gf than any of fit will ever have

I don't even understand the obsession with males. You're a guy, why would you care about how other guys look?
Do as much mental gymnastics as you want but in the end you're the one that has to stay in a hugbox if you dont want to be called autistic.

>look at this man
>he has an attractive girlfriend
>BUT WAIT
>he's a few inches shorter than him
>haha he's pathetic haha
>tfw no gf rage

>can't do anything about my height
>criticises niggers who can't do anything about their race

It's true they can't stop being niggers, but they can stop being so niggery.

>tfw you make manlet jokes with your 6'5" giantess gf who's 4 inches taller than you, right before fucking her in her surprisingly normal sized vagina

Thanks for all the memes, boys. Daily reminder that no matter what a manlet learns, normie manlets will succeed regardless.

The stupid thing is why are other world leaders are so fucking short compared to the US?

What makes short men better world leaders?

188cm here. FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is Veeky Forums such a crab bucket board?

dude has obviously made it.and seems pretty chill.

Y'all miserable as hell lol

jeff's my boi, seems like a real bro

t. 186cm

The only embarrassing thing in this picture is this dude wearing a cap indoors. I don't get why kids can't make peace with their hair. I always thought caps like that look pretty childish and stupid.

If you're not going after women taller than you, you're a fucking beta

>b-but I'm 6'6!

No excuse, we gotta populate the world with taller people

What's wrong with wearing a hat indoors? Where the hell is the acceptable hat wearing zone to autists like you? Outside?

So many manlets in this thread.

Jeff Nipple's hair is fine, it's not like he's trying to hide something with it. Plus he's pretty open that he is short as hell. Idk why Veeky Forums is so hard on him and unironically post betadestiny

Jeff is a really cool guy who gives well researched lifting and diet tips. I feel bad for him being 5'5 but he genuinely seems to be okay with it.

His hot girlfriend cheated on him with the Gymshark CEO and then dumped him after using Jeff to get youtube/insta famous and learn all about lifting from his great knowledge base. Fucking unfaithful hoe. Her name is Robin Gallant from memory.

His new girlfriend is some qt asian who i personally don think is as hot but seems way more genuine and is studying a PHD so thats a win.

Are you trying to be sarcastic? Because you should take a second look on what you said. Of course you use it outside, are you retarded? Thats literally their purpose you monkey.

What is a hat going to do outside that it can't do inside? Can it suddenly not block lights when I'm inside? Can it suddenly not keep my head warm when I'm inside? Can it suddenly not look cool when I'm inside?

>look cool

Some hats look dumb, what an unstoppable argument. Never heard of that one before.

I'm wet. Not even a girl.

Damn that girl got the tren jaw

Wew, imagine Ganbold Finngol grabbing you from behind with his rough calloused hands, pulling you closely and breaking you in like a disobedient steppe-horse inside his hot, humid yurt.

fucking kek
Grow, grow, grow

You should rather ask: What's wrong with wearing a hat at the gym.