Does being a tall and muscular Asian make you an Asian chad?

Does being a tall and muscular Asian make you an Asian chad?

>tall
>well dressed
>good face

He probably smashed that. Angelina Jolie is probably into ethnic guys, too, given her penchant for adopting random babies from the third world.

What's with all the Asian shilling
Your genetics are absolute dogshit
All classes of genuine nigger, sand nigger, snow nigger have bigger dicks, better insertions and greater muscle building ability. Your dick is 3 inches on average and is neither yellow, black or white and usually looks green. asians do great on steroids achieving the pinnacle physique of a tween model which should be attainable natty. Now go kill yourself

did an asian guy fuck your gf? Nevertheless, research suggests that all races outside of e-stat Veeky Forums average around 5.5", asians too. Muh dick seems pretty pathetic, especially since niggers try to pull this shit on whites too even though there has never been measured studies that could prove anything close to the myths

asian chad

correction: meant to say "going all muh dick", not muh dick. muh dick is caucasian and pretty good

that guy seems gay, as in like he is homosexual.

Brad pitt looks asian himself. just look at his facial structure.

can someone link me to the video of the girl riding on his dick

girls laugh at asians. literally

you talking about low test slit eyes or chang?
practically all girls get wet by chang

Chang Long wang
Chad thundercock
Tyrone
Who's left in the diverse slayer-squad that i didnt mention?

Wang quit fucking shilling this dogshit and go back to whatever ching-chong lookism forum you came from. Asians have tiny dicks, it's well documented, Asians are manlets, it's well documented. Tall and muscular is like .00000001% of asian guys, but yeah I'm sure that guy could smash some old used jolie pussy.

I don't know, to me Chads can only be white. Not that there isn't hella good looking guys of all ethnic backgrounds, but there's a reason most sperm donors are tall nordic/germanic males in all parts of the globe.

guys not to go all lookism but youre coping. Guy are mostly only interested in black and white men. Asian and indian guys are the least attractive to girls by far, especially asians. No girl get wet at the thought of an asian guy lol

There is only tyrone and chad. as for other races some latios / mixed / other can be physically attractive (usually twinks) but there is no asian chad, only asians that are LESS unattractive

get out more
pic related isn't even chang tier face wise

Horrible gyno. Was he roiding for this?

I think if your a good looking white guy you can get laid with woman of all races really.

I'm 6'1" 185lbs of muscle, one of my friends is 6'1" around 200lbs as a powerlifter. Both of us have a westernized clean look (no bowl cut/long hair, no chigger tats, no le stronk starcraft player vibe). We're not chads. We still act the same as any other brad/whatever the regular guy is, except we get more mires.

he's not even good looking though

No.

Anyone got pics of Filipino chads? It's always some form of Japanese/Korean chads, but Filipino genetics are absolute dogshit most of the time. Someone prove me wrong.

half pinoy count?

>tfw white with 7.5 inch dick 5'9 and 6.25 inch wrists.

Kill me. I look beta as fuck but my dick is pretty big, right guys?

Lol it's actually Chang Thunderwang

SwagFags
Chads
Pick one

should be dang ling wang

Nah, I'm talking about full on purebreed pinoys. Rock won the genetic lottery of being a half breed.
End this meme

5'9 kills you.
I feel bad for short white guys because they have different expectations about them.

This. I'm a 6' Asian so I'm either king of manlets among everyone or TALL for Asians. lmfao it would suck dick to be a 5'9" white guy.

no amount of lifting can make up for being asian

link to this guy ?

You're tall for an Asian bro

t.5'7

I'm 180 cm of 5'11 white guy
Its makes me made mad and incredibly insecure when i see a asian guy taller then me

Why do white guys always resort to a debate about dick sizes?

If you see an asian guy and the first thing you think about is how small his dick might be, then you're just a flaming faggot.

its sounds like bullshit, but that is a pretty damn good example, user

yeah dude that's called a Chang

>"swag"
for when you want people to know youre an useless idiot even before you open your mouth

>Nevertheless, research suggests that all races outside of e-stat Veeky Forums average around 5.5", asians too.

This. Also, men, regardless of race, average around 5'10", and so do women who grow up in environments where girls are not systematically denied equal access to portions. Human biological differences do not exist. We are all in this together.

They usually don't?

It's usually white girls making remarks about penis size of different races because they are vapid whores. White guys and asians get the short end of the stick when it comes to the penis size stereotypes. That's why the whole "muh dick" meme is popular on /pol/

What is Asian Chad's name again?

the swag fag yolo craze from 2010 - 2013 was fucking cancer. i hated those diamond supply wearing mexican fuccboi assholes.

lolwut

?

In my part of the united states, girls dont usually like black dudes, they usually like tall athletic white dudes

daily reminder that minorities can't be chads

lol i agree with you but there's literally studies in this thread refuting your claim

claiming
> muh dick superiority over asians!
in light of that is the same as the fucking global warming truthers or the anti-vaxers

Brad looks germanic, if anything so does that asian, not the other way around.

Vince

apparently he has 1/8th native american ancestry

Chang Long Wang

Who is this chang?

wide jaws are more of an Asian thing.

lel. Look up who won practically all the Olympic bodybuilding medals.

Ask yourself why a sexual Asian man is so threatening to you.

*Olympic weightlifting

Stats show that Asian men do equally as well as black men with white women.

God damn I hate you Filipinos.
Every fucking time you'll try to tell us white people.

>did you know this guy is 1/16th FILIPINO?
>did you know this comes from the Philippines?

We get it, inferiority complex. Now be quiet and stop embarrasing yourselves, better to be quiet about your lack of accomplishments

Kim's Asian bodyguard, Tim C.

5'11" Asian here. I feel "tall" pretty much everywhere. Except for in a bar or a club, which tend to be self-selecting for genetically elite.

White guy, black guy, and an Asian guy are having a conversation about women. The black guy says "I like ass", the Asian guy says "I like boobs", the white guy says "sorry, I was thinking about your dicks"

He's not Filipino. Batista is though.

>be wealthy family in china
>move to America and spend daddy's fortune on hedonic lifestyle

fuck I wish that was me

Also I could get cool chinese tattoos without it being cringey

did you deduce that from him hanging out with his girl
retard

Not gay but it's funny to see a girl renowned for her "beauty" standing next to a literally WHO that is more physically attractive and genetically gifted than her or her nigger bf

Chadjeet

this is what asian chad looks like

>tfw a wimminz will never look at you like that

fellow choosen, you don't look like an goyim.

Chadislav Thundercockovski

holy shit that really is rajchad

i'm not pinoy you autistic moron
yes, you're right, therefore i'm also a moron

Siwon is a god. So is Hu Bing

>literally Hu

Swiss fag here. The few Asians I knew were pretty chad I guess. 2 were above average in build in my Jiu-jitus class. Total bros that brought it to the mat.

The other one is from work and he's normal build I guess but a hard worker so he's chill in my book.

kek

>dat gigantic head and puny neck

doesn't look good