I'm 20, fairly skinny, but weak as hell. How should I start going to the gym and what should I do while I'm there...

I'm 20, fairly skinny, but weak as hell. How should I start going to the gym and what should I do while I'm there? The only real thing I can do atm is pullups and runs on the treadmill.

You go ask a gym staff about those things. Try things, make mistakes.

Do starting strength

Try out a split (look it up). Have a day for chest and triceps, a day for back and biceps, and a day for legs. Try to start out working out 3-4 days a week. In time amp it up to 5-6. Go to your gym and make mistakes like the previous poster said.

>How should I start going to the gym
Walk there.
>and what should I do while I'm there?
Just stand in the gym's shower naked and you'll realize what role people like you are supposed to play at the gym.

Good thing imma faggot

>How should I start going to the gym
Try driving

>and what should I do while I'm there
Exercise

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Do you got a bubblebutt? Let's see it.

Nope. Flat-assed. Need to do squats too or are those a meme?

Yes do squats. You can practice by squatting on my face

Unironically SS + GOMAD. Starting Strength will give you the strength base to make serious gains, and drinking tons of milk in combination with eating lots of healthy, protein-rich foods will help you gain weight, and therefore muscle. Make sure to actually read the book though, or else you won't know shit and will be another of Veeky Forums's "Rippetoe victims"

pic related

I already have a pretty healthy diet (rich in meats, veggies, and oatmeal for breakfast). But I'll defiantly give SS a look. Thanks user

Sorry just saw this, but there's nothing to put on your face. Gotta get an ass first.

Look your asshole is still attached right? That's enough for me.

Aight b

Something tells me you really are this pathetic. First time someone replied to you, huh?

I hate when they wander out of /fat/...

are you pic related? because if so you're doing fine.
Just wear thot gear and do meme exercises. buff dudes will come

And you replied to me while projecting. Really sad.

He's a scrawny twink faggot with no ass apparently

>He's a scrawny twink faggot with no ass apparently
if he removes body hair and crossdresses i'd throw him some dick

>I will say he's projecting
>that will show him

Fuck off fatty. Go to /soc/ or /lgbt/ if you want to tell faggots you want to tongue-plow their shit trench.

Wow right on the mark huh. What a pathetic life you lead.

>Something tells me you really are this pathetic
I must protect the integrity of my anonymous shitposting board!

Dude you're telling faggots you want to tongue fuck their asshole instead of giving them the fitness advice they asked for. Fit guys would call him a faggot. You're obviously a fatty. Faggot.

Yeah yeah yadda yadda your kind always does this lmao what a pathetic autistic mess you are.

It's a health and fitness board, and op isn't even a trap.

Sort yourself out faggot. There's a reason you're shitposting on the internet instead of shitprobing some other faggots asshole.

Are you done projecting? No one here is your psychiatrist lmao

This is why the board has a minimum age...

Yeah retards like him should really get banned.

1. Read the sticky
2. Determine the body you want
3. Go to bodybuilding .com and find a routine to match your hours
4. Reap noob gains

You really can't fuck up right now so long as you don't fall for the dirty bulk meme. Just approach this as one of your waifu RPGs where you need to grind Y X times to stop being pathetic.

*fitness board