Momscience

Momscience thread

>user, don't eat 5 eggs a day, it's very bad for you with all of that cholesterol!

>user, that creatine stuff isn't steroids is it? I know you've been going to the gym but know that I won't let you take steroids

>you're eating too much protein!!! I just read it can destroy your livers. This obsession needs to STOP
>mfw don't get more than 100g of protein a day

My mom doesn't say this stuff to me because I don't live with her

>throws out your creatine when you leave the house "I don't know did you check everywhere user?"

>is an expert on mercury poisoning, which she mentions every time you eat your tuna 1x/week

>"they say you shouldn't have more than 1 serving of red meat a week user"

Bro my mom literally said something like this to me

she also thought zma was steroids

>Protein powder? You know how I feel about steroids
This was my dad, of all people

She said I'd become all flabby once i stopped taking the supplements. All i take is preworkout, creatine, and protein isolate lmfao. She's in the medical field too

Right? Bunch of underage b& in ´ere.

she's right.

I know, I know you're fucking superman but every pro eats almost all whites or a large majority of whites, even the I EAT WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT pros. wonder why?

sure feels good to have a dad who did body building in his youth to dismiss momscience on the spot and give real advice

Probably because yolk is gross.

Legit my Mum said this too.

the yolk is the best part though

>user, you need to stop masturbating everyday. Your killing your gains!
Stfu bitch

>user, why don't you buy a kitchen scale so you can better count your macros? you're literally losing gainz by eyeballing your food.

Fucking woman, gains goblin man.

>not having a mother who was a state champion runner and a father who was a schoolboy champion weightlifter
fuck it must suck having normie parents are they really this clueless on fitness and health?

And what are you doing with your genetics

>put big tub of ON protein in the pantry
>dad sees it
>OH WE'RE ON THE FUCKIN STEROIDS NOW ARE WE?

just got out of the army and now im a firefighter

Any sports?

>just got out of "being used by smarter people than me" and now im "risking my life as a job"
Your line of work is honorable and I say that with complete honesty but I hope you realize that "honor" isn't worth anything in the real world.

rugby and cricket when i was younger, now i just play rugby...and weightlifting. got fucked knees from the military so i had surgery to fix them. Still cant squat more than my old man could in his prime tho

>but I hope you realize that "honor" isn't worth anything in the real world.
except the sense of satisfaction that i get knowing that my job could on any day save someones life. Its hard to describe having a job that you legitimately love doing, every day i see the traffic jams of people rushing off to the office or whatever and i cant imagine how bad that would be, being stuck in a job you hate because you either cant change careers or are too afraid to.

>Being this gay

>having a job that you legitimately love doing
All the more power to you then.
I feel like many people, especially men, are "guilt tripped" to work in fields like yours for no reason other than it being the right thing to do which, in a void, doesn't mean anything.

I'm a pharmacist working in the industry and I'm trying my best to positively influence the industry from an ethical standpoint, so it's not like I was trying to be an edgy teen and imply nothing matters.

She's right you dumb bitch.

m8, I'm 21, I'm practically immortal right now
If I get hit by a bus I can just walk it off

>user that's the second time you've had eggs this week. Only have one not two. Protein is bad for your kidneys
>Mfw...

Please do. And make a video of it

>Your line of work is honorable and I say that with complete honesty but I hope you realize that "honor" isn't worth anything in the real world.
>I hope you realize that "honor" isn't worth anything in the real world.
>realize that "honor" isn't worth anything in the real world.
>"honor" isn't worth anything
This is ringing in my ears, I feel a headache coming, I feel real pain coming into my head. How could you perceive one of our highest virtues to be worthless? I can't believe someone can think this, what a defeated reality you live in. I don't have a funny reaction image for this, I can't find one to legitimately express my genuine despair.

Try this one.

This is nihilism rearing its ugly head in the 21st century. Hate to break it to you but half the people you meet feel the same way as him. It is why cultivating virtues and setting an example for younger generations is so important - attitudes like that must be countered.

Come do cross fit with me, it will make you more fit than SS.

>fasting makes your body burn muscle before it burns fat

>"Hi user! I am so hungry, I've only eaten bananas these past few days to lose weight"

>"Oh, that's not a good idea mom. I use bananas to bulk up. They are pure carbs."

>"but they have no fat!"

True story.

That being on my phone too much will give me cancer.

Both of you are retarded

Being on Veeky Forums will tho

>user why are you lifting? You're already so handsome
>Also, when are you going to get me grandkids?

>fruits are good for you

wasted fucking potential

What's your line of work?

>your mother still dictates what you can and can't do
Uhh, you guys are over 18, right?

ALPHA MALE
WOOOOW

desu preworkout is a scam and completely overpriced, just buy mineral tabs and/or drink a coffee should do the work

My mom complimented me on my mile time

it was like 7:30 and my sister can do a 10k in under 40 minutes so i'm not sure how serious she was

>tfw your mom gives you shit for your lack of cardio

Honor is a spook

I think you are retarded

kek'd

>you look hungry

>10k in under 40 minutes
impressive

This

Kek, yeah a coffee and a daily multi is totally gonna give me the drive and focus that amphetamines will.

Go sharpen your katana you fuvking weaboo

>you should help your little sister lose weight, too

Not my mom but my dad :
>When I don't exercise : oh come on get some fresh air go for a run
>Me when I exercise and eat right : yeah don't overdo it, having too much muscles is ugly
It makes me laugh now, but god teenage me didn't take this lack of consistency really well.

Let's not get into a competition, we can safely assume everyone is retarded here and you should not make fun of your friends because they are normal.

>honey it's okay if I jerk you off because I'm your step mother only we aren't related
Stupid bitch trying to steal my protein

I wish I would hear this.
My youngest sister used to be a cute girl and now she's just a fat fuck.
>she doesn't need to lose weight yet, she'll lose it when she's ready
fucking fat-enabling cunt

>user, the lastest abstract that I skimmed over in PubMed suggests that diabetes may still be prevalent in resistanced-trained individuals with BMIs that fall within the category of "Obese," so maybe you could drop your daily caloric intake down a bit from 12000 sweetie.

Uh no fuck off stupid bitch I'm bulking.

dafuq are you talking about?
you take amphetamines
just lol @ your live retard

>you want a six pack? Only people on steroids have a six pack
>youre counting your calories? Do you have an eatin disorder?
>you bought too much chicken so i had to throw some out. Not enough room in the freezer for waffles. But dont worry theyre low fat waffles
>you look fine the way you are! Just wait until a nice girl comes by, thats what you need to do
>girls dont care about muscles
>why are you working out, what do you want to get into a fight or something?
> my diet soda has zero calories, why dont you have some its healthy
>stop eating eggs, i need those for my cake
>if you keep running youre going to destroy your knees
>youre going to have back problems from all those pull ups
>your gf only likes you for your muscles, youre both shallow
>youre getting too big user, think of all the money youre guna waste on buying new clothes
>why do you workout with your gf, are you forcing her too? Are you abusive?
>youve changed user, you think youre happier now but youre not. Youll see when youre older. Youre just going thro a phase
>youre gf isnt allowed to cook here anymore, we dont like those meals. Have some fast food instead
>why are you moving out? Renting is a waste of money. Who are you kidding you cant afford a house with all thatmoney you spend on steroid powder
>user why dont you stop by anymore? Havent heard from you in a while.

I hope your parents don't actually say shit like that to you, that's an extremely unhealthy relationship

>user, it can't be good to take all that food as a sepository

I've explained to her multiple times why taking food analy maximizes calorie absorption but the dumb bitch refuses to realize stomach acid destroys nutrients

No, that's what sub-100 IQ people say.

That was a very well told story user. Good on you.

They used too. Moved out with gf now. See them on holidays thats it.

Theyre very nice to me now.

Glory in life , honor in death user.

Sorry I just had to, OP's pic was making me OCD

you mean delicious right? a bit of salt and i practically spaff my little breifs

>used to eat 8 eggs a day
>Dad is a heart doctor, telling me off, says i need to do a blood test to prove to me i need to stop
>tfw blood test came with cholesterol on optimal levels and better than his who only does cardio
>tfw he started lifting with me and ask for eating advice

Shit is dope. Cardio and exercise have a way bigger impact than dietary cholesterol, remember your cardio faggots

I'm not sure I could tolerate being around anyone who said any one of these.

its embarrassing to think of the things i sperged out about when i was a kid tbhwyf, especially to my parents when now i am glad they did some of the things they did

I love it

>Cardio and exercise have a way bigger impact than dietary cholesterol, remember your cardio faggots
That's 'cause you're actually utilizing the cholesterol instead of letting it build in your arteries; all these mainstream media news reports we get about "recent studies" are geared towards sedentary normies

... how does she know user?

the pension sure the fuck is. this guy can retire at 42 and do whatever the fuck he wants for another 50 years while you languish away working for someone else.

If it makes him happy and it doesn't harm anyone. It's worth the world to user

"state runner" and "champion schoolboy weightlifter." yeah he could've been an olympian for sure

>Mom would be cool with me eating 5 eggs

>"so much for a diet"
>you're ruining your diet"
>too bad about the diet"
comes from all the women in my life, to them "diet" means calorie restriction, I do IF, they can't understand that a diet is nothing more than the way you eat. I'm not "on a diet" I'm eating to hit calories and macros. every one of these women is overweight, I have no idea why they feel the need to critique what I eat, Unless they are waiting for the guy who is losing weight to tell them that its ok to lose control at times.
>did you know dad is ruining his diet with ice cream? -wife
"No the fuck Im not bitch, I'm not a weak willed fucking retard, I've planned this meal for a week. Ive lost 60lbs in 14 months you've gained weight on fucking nutrisystem. fuck off"
Turned into a big fight about how I can't talk to her like that in front of the kids. I say it's worse to grow up thinking it's normal for men to be spineless.

>you're getting too big user
>haha your neck is swallowing your head, you're going to have to buy new dress shirts

Wow that's outrageous. Some wife you have.

People with virtues dont get to win. There are, however, many wonders in our world that includes people who say one thing, do the other and think/feel something completely different. Chances are a lot of people you consider worthy of emulation are actually living behind some sort of facade.

I truly believe that most of you folks sitting on Veeky Forums are just different kinds of idealists.

yea, She's told me that she's afraid that I'm getting fit to leave her, She keeps wanting to lose weight with me, and she thinks the way to do it is cardio. or eating foods that Redbook says "burn fat" I try to talk to her about diet and macros and all the shit I've been reading for a year, but it's completely alien to her. So instead she likes to focus on what I eat that is "unhealthy" like, yes I ate 3 chicken breasts and a cup of ice cream, you had Starbucks, an entire frozen pizza, and chicken nuggets with honey mustard, and then a salad coated in ranch and covered in croutons and sunflower seeds and bitch that ice cream "isn't on your diet" or you "wish you could eat like me" the hilarious thing is I meal prep, So I'll cook and offer her chicken with steamed broccoli and a sweet potato. she will eat it, but slather the chicken in bbq sauce, melt cheese on the broccoli, and soak the yam in sugar, butter, and marshmallows.

Jelly and salt is a bad combo, friend

>his mom doesn't care about his health even when he already moved, has his own house and job
I'm sorry your parents didn't love you

Can relate

mum>mom

>You have to eat a lot of sugar everyday if you're going to the gym
>Oh, these cookies [that are 80% sugar] don't have much sugar, be sure to eat a lot of them
She isn't fat either.

>tfw your mom knows more about nutrition than you do

Goddamn how does it feel to be a failure?

Oh shit user I've been wanting to be a firefighter for a few years now. Just got out of high school. Can you give me any advice? Will serving in the military help my chances at all?

my mum said that when i was still underage and lived with her.

I live out of state. Zero mommy problems.

How does it feel to marry a retard

Kek

see if you can think where the culture poison is manufactured
it won't take long

I thought your mother was just an overprotective lonely widow and kinda felt heartbroken by that last line, good thing your parents are tigether and that you still visit while having worked out any differences