Tfw low libido

>tfw low libido

I take zinc & Maca, I do both diddlys / squat once a week, I eat tons of red meat & I fuck different 7's about twice a week and been on NOFAP since january.

I feel like sex used to be way more exciting and I used to be a lot hornier (I'm 24 now) and now I really don't give that much of a shit anymore and even have ED sometimes ;_;

what do Veeky Forums ?

i've seen guys with shitty diets, who never exercise and seem really energetic most of the time. what you probably need is the right mindset, your diet and sex and training are only there to help you along the way.test yourself, if you really don't give a fuck anymore than try to be more risktaking or cheeky in everyday situations,

the thing is I already went massively outside of my comfort zone during the last 6 months. I used to be afraid of even going on dates, now I date and bang new grils all the time. Maybe it's really stress-related though

Thats a nice JP, mind if i save it?

another rare one

Who is this?

He's dad.

>now I date and bang new grils all the time
how?

t. virgin

tinder, just meet up with 6-7's you share interests with to get out of your comfort zone. The first few will be horrifyingly awkward if you have social anxiety like me tho. PUA books are often cringy but some will actually help you understand dating psychology. Keep slayin those dragons son.

Jordan Peterson, newfriend. Check out his Youtube channel.

Out of curiosity, how much zinc are you taking? I take 75mg everyday due to a genetic condition so the problem might be a matter of how much you're taking. If you're deficient in Vit D and Magnesium that can have a significant effect on androgen production as well. I recommend 400-600mg of Mag (buy the magnesium malate or glycinate forms off iHerb) along with 3-5000 IU's of Vit D everyday (or just get some sun). Sprinkle in a little Selenium and Iodine to boost production of thyroid hormones (and consequently test) and 6-12mg of Boron (shown to boost free test by 25% over 7 days if deficient, at a dose of 12mg/day) and you should be golden. The range for sufficient plasma zinc in a blood test is 18-20 nmol/l.

Oh and make sure you consume enough saturated fats to boost cholesterol, which is what our sex hormones are derived from! I recommend ghee or coconut oil.

Seems like an alt-right moron.

More alt-light, NRx ish desu. But never talks about Jews or race.

>Not being right wing

This is why you have ED

>projection
Pretty sure being a racist gives you 0 chance of mating.

>fervently against Nazism
>Alt-Right

Also, the dude has a Ph.D in Psychology and has taught at Harvard

pretty sure ur a beta fag

lmao it's true he targets young confused males that would otherwise be caught up in autistic alt-right ideology. There's lots of points where he could be criticized for his ideology (I tend to focus on the good stuff though, of which he's got plenty) but he's definitely not extremist. He just gets lumped in with a lot of people because he's anti-PC / anti-postmodernism...

25mg / day senpai. I'll try to stock up on some of the supps you mentioned, thanks

I already consume ungodly amounts of butter , etc ;)

He is the wise king.

The father, roughly speaking.

>i eat tons of red meat

theres your problem

elaborate?

Not OP, but may as well be. Pls esplain

Congrats, welcome to the club.

Sex is an overrated mundane activity after a while that is put on a pedestal and sold to us as the ultimate conquest when we're young.

factory animals, in addition to being fed junk food are also pumped with every steroid in the book, including test

exogenous testosterone discourages the production of endogenous testosterone. surely you begin to understand the interconnectedness of disease in society by now

but if I never stop eating meat I never run out of test right?

Exo-Test doesn't survive the liver, thus orals.